Buzz is wrasslin' now.

Old May 17th 10, 11:22 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

Default Buzz is wrasslin' now.

First it was Dancing With The Stars, and this time, Buzz is going to
host a World Wrestling Entertainment "Monday Night Raw" from Canada:
http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/special...mingguesthosts
Buzz is everywhere, doing everything!
Yet another reason that 2010 won't be remembered as "The Year We Make
Contact"...but rather, "The Year Of The Buzz".

Pat
Old May 17th 10, 06:05 PM posted to sci.space.policy
David Spain

Default Buzzitopia [was Buzz is wrasslin' now.]

Pat Flannery wrote:
Buzz is everywhere, doing everything!
Yet another reason that 2010 won't be remembered as "The Year We Make
Contact"...but rather, "The Year Of The Buzz".

If we take this self-promotion to its logical conclusion, we are left with
only one final convergence. Buzz on Broadway, starring in the musical
adaptation of Toy Story, with Buzz playing Buzz (Lightyear), the ultimate in
Buzzitopia....

Dave 'bzzzzt' Spain
Old May 17th 10, 09:25 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

On 5/17/2010 9:05 AM, David Spain wrote:

If we take this self-promotion to its logical conclusion, we are left
with only one final convergence. Buzz on Broadway, starring in the
musical adaptation of Toy Story, with Buzz playing Buzz (Lightyear), the
ultimate in Buzzitopia....

Don't give him ideas.
Or Disney ideas either.

Pat

Old June 5th 10, 05:26 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Joseph S. Powell, III

What I found just plain crazy was that he was attempting to sell his Mars
Cycler plan to the WWE fans from the ring!
These people kept cheering, most of them lacking the intellectual capacity
to even know what the hell Buzz was talking about - hell, most of them
probably believe the moon landings were faked!
Back in the day, folks used to simply call this "old age"...

dakotatelephone...

Old June 6th 10, 03:54 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.astro,sci.physics
Robert Clark

Default Buzz is wrasslin' now - and more power to him!

host a World Wrestling Entertainment "Monday Night Raw" from Canada:http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/special...ts/upcominggue...
Buzz is everywhere, doing everything!
Yet another reason that 2010 won't be remembered as "The Year We Make
Contact"...but rather, "The Year Of The Buzz".

The more Aldrin does to keep the idea of more accessible space flight
in the public consciousness the better. I wouldn't care even if he was
charging $100 per ticket while doing it. I'd probably tell him, "Bad
move Buzz, ya coulda charged $200."
Buzz unlike the other former astronauts who still want to keep the
old way of doing things that have kept the costs to orbit at $10,000
per pound lo these many years realizes the way to go is to allow the
leaner, meaner NewSpace companies to develop their own launch systems.
The success of the Falcon 9 launch is proving him right. That's
insight brotha.

Bob Clark

Bye-bye Buzz Pat Flannery Policy 5 April 8th 10 03:41 AM
Bye-bye Buzz Pat Flannery History 5 April 8th 10 03:41 AM
Buzz on your iPhone Pat Flannery Policy 0 April 2nd 10 04:11 AM
What's the buzz, Buzz? Pat Flannery Policy 27 December 12th 09 03:29 PM
What the Buzz?! Pat Flannery Policy 1 May 26th 09 06:33 PM