My Leo Triplet CCD image with the FLT-110 (taken under the Full Moon)

Old April 5th 05, 10:28 PM
Flo

Default My Leo Triplet CCD image with the FLT-110 (taken under the Full Moon)

Hi Guys,

After 5 months without pictures, a very bad weather here, I
completed my Leo Triplet by more luminance exposures and with the
RGB information.

The final luminance has 13h20min. of total exposure taken under the
Full and the First Quarter of Moon.

I used my Titan mount with my William Optics FLT-110 f/6.5 Triplet
SD APO OTA, my ST-10XME to take this image.

Details and the image at this following link on my website :

http://www.astrosurf.com/ccdaltazao/immonth.html

Enjoy !!!!!

Best Regards,

Florent

--------------
Florent Poiget's High Quality Digital Photography
Astronomical & U.S.A Ntl. Parks images

Deep Sky CCD Photography : http://www.astrosurf.com/ccdaltazao

Pithiviers le Vieil/Jouy-En-Pithiverais-----------------FRANCE

Losmandy HGM TITAN / Gemini Goto mount
Meade 12" UHTC SCT OTA
William Optics FLT-110 Triplet SD APO OTA
William Optics Megrez 80 Triplet Fluorite APO OTA
SBIG ST-10XME/CFW-8A/AO-7
Old April 6th 05, 05:25 PM
astrobry

Nice job! This must be a lot of hours processing...

best regards,
Erik Bryssinck
www.eisystems.be/astronomy/
"Flo" schreef in bericht
om...

Old April 7th 05, 03:09 AM
Flo

Hi Erik

Thank you very much for your message. It was a big work to take this
Triplet with the Full Moon.

I just reprocessed my image.

You can see that at this link :

http://www.astrosurf.com/ccdaltazao/immonth.html

Can you give me your opinion about this new version ??? I recalibrated
my monitor because I discovered the backgroud of my first version was
too magenta.

I wait your comments. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Florent