ASH's S4 Star Party - Last Chance to Register and NEWS!

Old June 24th 04, 06:30 AM
Ted A. Nichols II

Default ASH's S4 Star Party - Last Chance to Register and NEWS!

All,

ASH is pleased to announce Hands on Optics has joined our growing list
of vendors and we have added 2 more door prizes! We are also pleased
to announce that Dr. Steven Beckwith, Director of the Space Telescope
Science Institute, basically the man running Hubble, will be our
Keynote Speaker.

There will be NO at the gate regisrations for ASH's S4 Star Party.
However, we will be accepting full price registrations until July 12,
2004 via our website and mail. More details are available at
www.s4starparty.org where you can pay via Paypal or print out a send
in form. The Star Party is being held July 16, 17 and 18 at Pine Grove
Furnace State Park near Gardners, PA.

If mailing your registration it must be received by July 12.

An update - As of the e-mail we have approximately 30-
Registrations remaining, there WILL NOT be at the Gate
Registration.

We hope to see you at the S4 Star Party, it should be an enjoyable
weekend!

Regards,
Ted A. Nichols II
President - ASH