Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old February 20th 09, 08:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

On Feb 20, 4:58*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
47f at 7am *will only get up to 56F at 5pm * Colder for Sat. Did not get
any rain for my barrels,and it did rain else where.

52F in Beaverton, 46F in Hillsboro. Clear, calm, and sunny. Frost
again last night. You don't know how miserable a severe cold can be
when you have to spend some time out in the cold, and you don't even
have $5 to buy a ceap cold remedy that would alleviate some of the
symptoms!

*Same news
elementary schools have no money and must close their doors,as
republican elected crooks keep stealing more and more money.

Teachers Should Work for Free," according to Oregon's Dem Governor Ted
Kulongoski in today's headlines. (Oh yeah!)

They now do
it openly as they know they can not be brought to justice. Reality is if
you are part of governmental Florida you can not be an honest person.
Same as banks that said they did not need bailout money,but where forced
to take it,so Mafia run banks did not have egg on their face.

To begin with those banks did not want bailout money simply becouse
the executives didn't want to give up any of their multi-million
dollar bonuses!

Democracy,and America being a republic of the people went out when
Bush,and Chaney took power. * Think about it,and buy a gun * TreBert

For me it came down to a choice between guns and butter. I had to
sell the guns to buy the butter.

Double-A

Old February 20th 09, 09:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Feb 20, 9:24*am, Twittering One wrote:
On Feb 19, 5:11*pm, Double-A wrote:

On Feb 19, 11:29*am, Twittering One wrote:

*The guy shot his gun through the door,

killing the woman police officer. *The guy later surrendered, and the
police tied his mostly naked living body to the bumper of one of their
vehicles and drove him down the street.
Double-A

Please post a link to substantiate the incident you cite.

O yea of little faith:

http://www.odmp.org/officer/15041-of...een-ann-waibel

Ah, even bettter, the suspect supposedly hanged himself in his jail
cell. *The police revenge was complete!

About her funeral:

http://www.marijuanalibrary.org/980131.html

This article from Willamette Week tells about the suspect him being
gratuitously shot with bean bags five times, hung on a bumper like
some game animal while police posed for pictures, and talks about the
suspicious nature of the "suicide". *Willamette Week isn't quite so
totally in bed with the establishment as the Oregonian.

http://www.portlandcopwatch.org/PPR14/deaddons.HTML

Yes, a police woman was killed, and justice should have been done. *I
just think the same justice system should apply to all of us, not
havinbg a special "star chamber" system for cop killers where
paralized and heavily medicated suspects somehow manage to hang
themselves in their jail cells while the cell's security camera is
conveniently not fucntioning!

Double-A

"It is unclear why police felt it necessary to fire them indoors at a
paralyzed suspect. Police then removed Dons' pants and, rather than
calling for medical help, dragged him to their vehicle. His naked body
was placed on the bumper while officers posed with machine guns for a
photo opportunity."
~ from Copwatch site

You wrote that they drove him down the street, on bumper; this says
they only took photos.

As I remember it on the 6 o'clock news, the truck with Dons's body
strapped to the bumper was moving slowly down the street. That is
how I remember it. I tried, but haven't been able to find the video
clip of it online.

Double-A
Old February 20th 09, 09:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Feb 20, 9:29*am, Twittering One wrote:
On Feb 20, 12:24*pm, Twittering One wrote:

[...]

they only took photos.- Hide quoted text -

Why do they have a Maijuana Task Force? Is this plant a big threat,
relative to meth, oxycontin, xtasy, and PCP?

Their priorities are wrong.

Double-A

Old February 21st 09, 02:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

38F at 6am Will be sunny no rain for the next 7 days. High today of 72F
at 6pm. Gun stores doing big business. Homes being broken into every
day in Osceola county,and Orlando. Desperate times make for desperate
people. This week will try to find how one gets food stamps??? I would
think MCC Donald would take food stamps. Its cheaper than eating
home,and best to keep in mind lots of families have no homes. Osceola
County is not a fit place to live with all its EVIL corrupt officials.
I wonder what state is the best honest run state to live in. Any idea
TreBert

Old February 21st 09, 08:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Feb 21, 6:39*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
38F at 6am

50 F here. Rin expected. Last night was another frosty one.
I miss not being able to plan a vegetable garden for spring. I feel
like a dead man walking.

*Will be sunny no rain for the next 7 days. High today of 72F
at 6pm. * Gun stores doing big business. Homes being broken into every
day in Osceola county,and Orlando. Desperate times make for desperate
people. This week will try to find how one gets food stamps??? *I would
think MCC Donald would take food stamps. Its cheaper than eating
home,and best to keep in mind lots of families have no homes.

As you know, I have a food stamp card. You cannot use food stamps at
any restaurant. You can't even buy the warm chicken they sell in the
store. Only cold foods can be purchased, and only at grocery stores
supporting the program. You cannot buy beer or other alcohol. You
cannot use for cigarettes or other tobacco. You cannot buy power
drinks. You cannot buy sundries such as paper plates or plastic forks
associated with eating. You cannot buy medications or vitamins.
Using them to by guns is considered a major crime! But you can buy
most traditional soft drinks such as Pepsi or Coke. You can buy candy
of any kind. You can buy potato chips and all other kinds of junk
food. And curiously, you can buy seeds for a vegeable garden.
Electronic cards are now used instead of the old stamps they used to
give you. They work like a debit card, but are called an EBT card.
An amount becomes available to the card at 5 AM on the first of the
month. Right now I believe it's $176. When you use it, your store
receipt will always show you how much of the balance is remaining. At
the end of 6 months you have to fill out and file another form to keep
your stamp amounts coming for the next six months. If they find fault
with it, as they did with mine, your food stamp renewal is delayed
until you provide them with whatever information they request about
your sources of income, etc. At the end of a year, you have to
reapply. You have to have another interview, but this can be done by
telephone. But my reapplication was delayed because of the now
overwhelming applications for food stamps. I was trying to survive
for weeks eating only bread and water, until I guy called my cell
phone early one morning and asked, "Do you want to eat?"

Double-A

Old February 23rd 09, 01:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cool at 54F at 8am Will be 74F at 4pm No rain,lots of Sun. Dry has
caused swamp fires,and they make driving hazadous. Charlie Crist wants
to build fast train instead of making I-4 safe. To make fast trains
profitable they have to pick up more people,and that means more
stops,and that begs this question. "How fast can a train go when its
stop and go"? Will you have to drive,,park,and wait say 30 minutes for a
train. Will this super fast train run on time like in the days of
Mussolini? It will not be a cheap ride if Progress Energy supplies the
electricity. Lots of people killed by trains here in Florida because it
has no train overpasses(bridges) I know one thing for sure when we
Americans get into our car to go from A to B we are not driving to a
train station to wait for a train to take us to B which is another stop
and we then have to walk to our destination,and visa versa. Well I am
an old fart. What this old man has to say can't in reality be good
thinking. People with no jobs should ride this train continually.Like
Nasa orbiting the Earth for 42 years. It would give the homeless a warm
roof(like AA and Twitty) It should have a club car that takes food
stamps. A pullman car would be asking to much. Reality is only the poor
would ride these fast trains,and since they have no jobs to go to the
train can go rather slow(save electricity,and need not levitate) Would
be nice for these poor family homeless riders to have TVs,card
tables,and sex car for adults only TreBert

Old February 23rd 09, 05:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Just on the 12 news Godfther is giving his banks more money that he can
then ship overseas. If it was not reality I could come up with a great
humorist scenario. But it is so sad it brings tears to my eyes. I can
not be funny and cry at the same time. go figure TreBert

Old February 23rd 09, 10:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Feb 23, 5:52*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Cool at 54F at 8am Will be 74F at 4pm No rain,lots of Sun. *Dry has
caused swamp fires,and they make driving hazadous.

46F here with light rain. More rain in the forecast. Not so cold at
night though.

Charlie Crist wants
to build fast train instead of making I-4 safe. *To make fast trains
profitable they have to pick up more people,and that means more
stops,and that begs this question. "How fast can a train go when its
stop and go"? Will you have to drive,,park,and wait say 30 minutes for a
train. *Will this super fast train run on time like in the days of
Mussolini? *It will not be a cheap ride if Progress Energy supplies the
electricity. *Lots of people killed by trains here in Florida because it
has no train overpasses(bridges)

Commuter trains that run on the streets kill even more!

I know one thing for sure when we
Americans get into our car to go from A to B we are not driving to a
train station to wait for a train to take us to B which is another stop
and we then have to walk to our destination,and visa versa. *Well I am
an old fart. What this old man has to say can't in reality be good
thinking. People with no jobs should ride this train continually.Like
Nasa orbiting the Earth for 42 years. *It would give the homeless a warm
roof(like AA and Twitty) It should have a club car that takes food
stamps. A pullman car would be asking to much. *Reality is only the poor
would ride these fast trains,and since they have no jobs to go to the
train can go rather slow(save electricity,and need not levitate) *Would
be nice for these poor family homeless riders to have TVs,card

ZAsaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee5
tables,and sex car for adults only * *TreBert

Going to work by train is one of the sloweest ways to get there.

Theye would be great for the night if they would run all night. Here
they don''t.

Double-A

Old February 24th 09, 09:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Posting late had to see my good doctor this morning It was 59F at
9am,and right now its 78F at 4pm Crist wants that fast train badly. It
only makes 11 stops in 60 miles. You`r time wasted on stops comes to
over an hour. It is great republican Mafia Florida thinking by the Good
Old Boys that can't wait to get their sticky hands on that 20 billion to
Florida to bail it out. Over 2000 gas stations(small business owned) are
closing. Squeezed out by the big guns. Each employs 4 people,and that is
8,000 total.and be more than what this fast train will employ over many
years,and naturally you have to figure in the billions more for cost
over runs. I wonder what the toilets will cost on these fast trains that
might average ???. Again I could do a schtick on all this. TreBert

Old February 24th 09, 10:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Feb 24, 1:13*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Posting late had to see my good doctor this morning *It was 59F at
9am,and right now its 78F at 4pm

Here it is 50F in the middle of the afternoon, rained during the
morning, but stopped for me to walk down to Safeway. Spent the night
at Haggen, since it was the janitor and head night stocker's night
off. Estelle working the till is very friendly to me.

Crist wants that fast train badly. It
only makes 11 stops in 60 miles. You`r time wasted on stops comes to
over an hour.

But all greenies (and fascists) love trains! Hmmm! Eisntein was
pretty big on trains too! I wonder which her was?

It is great republican Mafia Florida thinking by the Good
Old Boys that can't wait to get their sticky hands on that 20 billion to
Florida to bail it out.

I take it he's not one of those Republican Governors considering
refusing the money on principle?

Over 2000 gas stations(small business owned) are
closing. Squeezed out by the big guns. Each employs 4 people,and that is
8,000 total.and be more than what this fast train will employ over many
years,and naturally you have to figure in the billions more for cost
over runs. I wonder what the toilets will cost on these fast trains that
might average ???. *Again I could do a schtick on all this. * TreBert

I wonder if the toilets will as advanced as the ones we have at the
new welfare office? Those toilets autoflush!

Double-A