What will happen when Computer learns all physics.

Old February 23rd 09, 05:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default What will happen when Computer learns all physics.

To ya All (FL.Talk) I will tell this smart ass who thinks it knows TOE
that I have had my universe equation since 1946,and it can go ****
itself. If it does not know how to **** itself begs this question. Can
it masturbate? If a computer has not known the great pleasure of a
sexual climax it in reality does not KNOW ****. TreBert

Old February 23rd 09, 06:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote...
in message ...

To ya All (FL.Talk) I will tell this smart ass who thinks it knows TOE
that I have had my universe equation since 1946,and it can go ****
itself. If it does not know how to **** itself begs this question. Can
it masturbate? If a computer has not known the great pleasure of a
sexual climax it in reality does not KNOW ****. TreBert

Hear Here!

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S.: "What is drama but life with the dull bits cut out."
Alfred Hitchcock

P.P.S.: http://Astronomy.painellsworth.net
http://PoisonFalls.painellsworth.net
http://TheInternetStory.painellsworth.net

Old February 25th 09, 02:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Feb 23, 9:42*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
To ya All (FL.Talk) *I will tell this smart ass who thinks it knows TOE
that I have had my universe equation since 1946,and it can go ****
itself. If it does not know how to **** itself begs this question. Can
it masturbate? If a computer has not known the great pleasure of a
sexual climax it in reality does not KNOW ****. *TreBert

Now you're being android racist. What have you against Hal?

Why don't you put your 1946 universe equation into AI Sanny?

~ BG