Reusable Atlas

Old May 15th 08, 10:06 AM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Default Reusable Atlas

OM wrote:
...You're *still* pushing the botulism payload? Pat, I thought we
talked about this. To the average Noo Yawker, botulism is about as
dangerous as Lite Beer.

The key point is _where_ the botulism is fired into to create the
maximum psychological effect... in this case "Katz's Deli":
http://www.katzdeli.com/
Once the Katz's salamis are contaminated with botulism, no non-Jewish
New Yorker shall ever go near the place again, and the old calumny of
Jews poisoning food for Christians shall be reinforced - leading to a
complete breakdown of mainstream support for the war on Germany.
At least that was the theory Der Fuhrer expressed on the initiation of
the design of the aircraft.
Then he went back to gnawing the carpet, and muttering something "The
New Aryan Man" living off only blutwurst and dark mustard.
Here's a goody for your knowledge of obscure things; I'm presently
watching the movie "Mannequin"... the movie sucks, but they've got a lot
of interesting artists on the soundtrack...the theme song is done by
Belinda Carlisle, with what sounds like Jane Wiedlin's orchestration ...
never heard that song before.
They just ran another song by another female artist who sounds very
familiar, but I can't identify, from the same period.
Meanwhile, although that movie's star - Kim Cattrall - has never turned
my crank...I've got to admit that Sarah Jessica Parker set a new
standard for odd headwear during the "Sex In The City" movie premier
in London:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/arts/main...pixsexcity.xml
You stick _that_ hat on top of someone wearing Bjork's "swan
dress"...and you've got a fashion plate from the Superman Bizarro World.
:-D

Pat

Old May 20th 08, 04:08 AM posted to sci.space.history
Neil Gerace[_2_]

I'd go with a disposable atlas, myself. Borders change every week in
some parts of the world.