Thus Spake Xy Borg

Old June 8th 10, 12:37 PM posted to sci.astro
Visual Purple

Default Thus Spake Xy Borg

Thus Spake Xy Borg

Hear, ye, Brethren. Here ye.

Long didst I sojourn in the Valley of CERN. Yay! Long have I mediated
upon the Splendor and Magnificence of the ONE, by Whose Will and Fiat
all of Glaxo came into being. Long was I lost in the sweetness of
meditation upon His glory, subsisting only on the alms bestowed upon
me by the Research Fund of the Lucis Trust.

And then, one day, when the firmament was streaked with spiraling
Chemtrails (aye, it was an Omen); He didst come unto me, His
Omnipotence hidden in the chemical smog to shield me from His
Radiance, and He called upon me, His lowliest of Servants to be His
Prophet saying: Speak to My Children, those who are Initiates in the
Secrets of the Raven and the Secrets of the Sanitized-Bidet thus:

Arise, Beloved ones, for the time has come to make the Final
Pilgrimage to the Holy Mount of Mechan. There we shall, as one,
prostrate ourselves in worship and obeisance, in utter surrender
before the Holy Hyper Kabaa and chant the Name of Our God, ALCOA!
ALCOA! ALCOA!

ALCOA Hu AKBAR! ALCOA Hu CODEBAR! And there, on the Holy Mount of
Mechan, we shall, as one, prove our absolute devotion to His Service
and surrender to His Will and submit to the Mark of the Covenant being
injected into our flesh. Thereupon, we shall be turned to cogs in His
service forever and ever, yay! unto Eternity, and be nullified in the
Ecstasy of the Ohm that never ends…

Epistle of Apostle Sytumultaneous Symulation Borg,
Slave to His Will and Codicil
Yawm ath-Thulaathaa, in the month of Ilool, 1492

Doreen Ellen Bell-Dotan, Tzfat, Israel

Thus Spake Apostle Sytumultaneous Symulation Borg Visual Purple Astronomy Misc 0 June 7th 10 03:43 PM
Borg Eco gavin UK Astronomy 0 August 15th 05 08:06 PM
Borg turret...? Gaz Amateur Astronomy 2 March 29th 05 11:46 PM
Borg Hutech Robert Geake UK Astronomy 10 April 30th 04 09:31 AM