Buzz is wrasslin' now - and more power to him!

Old June 6th 10, 03:54 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.astro,sci.physics
Robert Clark

Default Buzz is wrasslin' now - and more power to him!

On May 17, 6:22*am, Pat Flannery wrote:
First it was Dancing With The Stars, and this time, Buzz is going to
host a World Wrestling Entertainment "Monday Night Raw" from Canada:http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/special...ts/upcominggue...
Buzz is everywhere, doing everything!
Yet another reason that 2010 won't be remembered as "The Year We Make
Contact"...but rather, "The Year Of The Buzz".

The more Aldrin does to keep the idea of more accessible space flight
in the public consciousness the better. I wouldn't care even if he was
charging $100 per ticket while doing it. I'd probably tell him, "Bad
move Buzz, ya coulda charged $200."
Buzz unlike the other former astronauts who still want to keep the
old way of doing things that have kept the costs to orbit at $10,000
per pound lo these many years realizes the way to go is to allow the
leaner, meaner NewSpace companies to develop their own launch systems.
The success of the Falcon 9 launch is proving him right. That's
insight brotha.

Bob Clark