universal picture in satelite

Old July 9th 05, 10:03 PM
Andrew Heseltine

Default universal picture in satelite

Pls can someone help, when one of the old satelites was shot into space
(could be voyager) there was a picture in it for anyone who captured it to
say where it came from and about the planer...can someone point me in the
direction of a website where i can look at the picture...........

Thx Andy

Old July 9th 05, 11:25 PM
Colin J Denman

"Andrew Heseltine" wrote in
:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pioneer_plaque
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voyager_Golden_Record

--
Colin J Denman
N 51º 54' 38" W 00º 29' 45" Elev: 125m
Old July 9th 05, 11:29 PM
OG

"Andrew Heseltine" wrote in message
Pls can someone help, when one of the old satelites was shot into space
(could be voyager) there was a picture in it for anyone who captured it
say where it came from and about the planer...can someone point me in the
direction of a website where i can look at the picture...........

Thx Andy

Hi Andy,
is this what you were looking for?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pioneer_plaque

NASA HISTORY COMPUTER STOLDEN --- UNIVERSAL DATABASE ON A CHIP .... zetasum History 1 February 19th 05 07:08 PM
Alll Saturn V launches in one picture Rusty Barton History 24 June 11th 04 04:28 PM
New Mars Bunny Picture Ned Pike Policy 0 April 1st 04 04:38 AM
My New picture : NGC-6992 JEPobs Amateur Astronomy 2 August 16th 03 11:58 PM
My New picture : NGC-6992 JEPobs CCD Imaging 0 August 16th 03 12:46 AM