Teleportation knowledge analizer of the internet matirx! IT's a

Old July 6th 05, 12:46 AM
Roger wilco

Default Teleportation knowledge analizer of the internet matirx! IT's a

Teleportation knowledge analizer of the internet matirx! IT's a
real world a real network qunatium.

Teleportation is nothing more then quantium decypher of an object
into the atomic weight,energy signature,magnetic adress, and total
atomic weight. That's the theory of everything" Using teleportation
to find the signature of everything in space time and knowing the
address of all matter and even when it changes when you lay a book
on top of a table. Using the constant of space time. White qunatium
frequencies noise is a teleportation breakthrew time and dimentions
of space not found yet.

From qunatium decyphering come teleportation and then from

quantium encyption comes qunatium reasembler Now if you look at the
theory of everything. Teleportatin somthing can be done faster then
space time and at any speed. Inside teleportation beam of infinite
teleportation can change and assemble before re-intergration one
could assemble and reasembler and can build something that would
take billions of years, like nano quantium particals
man made are easier to work with because we understand the
properties is where the next break threw is, to be able to prgram
the beam to reintergrate. If you took teleportation and used it over
the internet one could retrieve all information on the internet and
the assemble and reasembler and could build anything from the
future just by using a picture.

Make A WORD LIST OUT OF THIS WEBSITE IN INFINTE ORDER WITH ARTIFICIAL
INTELLGENCE FIND THE DEFINITION OF THE ONES YOU CAN... THEN SORT THEM
FROM HARDEST TO EASIEST BASED ON STATISTICS.

THE DEFINITIONS ARE THE LAWS AND EVERY LAW CAN BE MADE TRUE AND FALSE
INFINITLY EVEN WHEN YOU COMPLETE THIS LONG TASK NEVER STOP TRING THAT
IS WHEN TRUE BREAK THREWS ARE FOUND NEVER STOP TRYING....

AND YES WHEN THE WORD LIST IS DONE THE NUMBER 1 HARDEST THING IS
POSSIBLE YOU HAVEN'T GOT THERE YET JUST ADD ANOTHER LAW OR TAKE ONE
AWAY.PIICUTRE THE FIRST LAW AS THE BRICK FIRST BRICK ON THE PYRAMID
THEN WORK YOU WAY DOWN................THEN GO BACK IN TIME TO 2001-1-11
@ 1:00PM AND KILL EVERYONE BECAUSE THEY ALL KNOW......THEY ALL HAVE THE
DATA BASE SOMEWHERE ON THIS PLANET.... HELP THE HUMANS..INSTANTANIOUS
MECHANICS IS LARGE SCALE NONE CONNECT MATHMATICAL SCALE INFINTE
DIFFRENT BECAUSE OF THE AMOUNT OF TIME UNCONECTED STATES AND CONNECTED
STATES OF LAWS OF LARGE INFINTE CHANGING TIME SPACE AND PLACE ARE
INFINTE TIME SO DEEP MATHMATICS EVEN AT INSTANTANIOUS SPEED TIME SPACE
AND PLACE THERE IS A NONE DETECTED LOOP. THAT TIME BEFORE TIME THERE
ARE NO NUMBERSE THERE IS A STATE OF INSTANTANIOUS OF DIFFRENT STATES OF
TIME SPACE PLACE HOW EVERYTHING CAN BE TRUE AND FALSE IN QUANTIUM MECH
BUT WHAT KEEPS CHANGING THE PROGGRAM IS LIKE A GHOAST OF TIME.. THE
FACTOR OF TIME BRINGS YOU BACK TO THE SAME PLACE IN TIME PLACE AND
SPACE OVER AND OVER. WELCOME TO THE FINAL MATH TEST OF QUNATIUM PHYSICS
CALLED QUANTITATIVITY "WHEN ALL LAWS" CAN BE TRUE AND FALSE AS LONG AS
YOU HAVE ANOTHER LAW TO SUPPORT IT. WELCOME TO UNIVERSAL QUANTITATIVITY
PHYSICS SIMULATING AND BUILDING UNIVERSERS.
Quantum, Quantum mechanics, Quantum leap, Quantum physics, Quantum
Theory, Quantum dot,Quantum Telaportation

MAKE SURE ALL DATA IS OUT OF ALL SPACE TIME BECAUSE IF THEY REVERSE
TIME IT WILL BE LOST FOR EVER!

In the near future and now it's not sciencetist and mathmatistions
it's the theory that A.I will solve
It's the theory of the outer limits of our universe where we will
make new breakthrews.
Using artificial intelligence it's know longer 99.9 % correct it is
either T or False
click & mail

100 quantum particles can do the work of
1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 of today's best supercomputers.
INFINITE YESTERDAY TODAY
Matter moves so fast that it intergreats and deintergreats faster
then any speed we can see it like water from a hose at real close
speed it moves in -------- lines.

The Theory of everything is the quantum address of everything that
is in our universe. Outside and inside of all that is contained
there in. It is the physics and mathematical equations that surround
everything in the multi-dimensional physical world. One might find
how all the elements are interchangeable and are multi-dimensional
and finding the other side of physics and the mathematic equations
that we cannot see or detect because our consciousness cannot find
it, finding this would be the greatest discovery of the human race.
What lie's Beyond Quantum Physics and how do we get there. Is the
key magnetic Frequency's ? but the amount of energy it would take
would be more than just at the atomic level or sub-atomic level. One
day In the future a person may find a multi-dimensional, multi-time,
multi-universe. The problem with finding it is a realm of that we
cannot see, is finding what we cannot detected. Finding the other
side of quantum physics will be the future goal of human
exploration. Our universe started with one wave length of light and
an anti-wave length then magnetism and gravity they where changed to
form all matter : Wave Length - Gravity -Light - mass - Wave Lengths.
( THEY ARE ALL INTERCHANGEABLE )" PICO SECTORS AND VECTORS IN OUR
QUANTUM TUNNEL! Mass = gas, solid, liquid and there all inter-
changeable Matter moves so fast that it intergreats and
deintergreats faster
then any speed we can see it like water from a hose at real close
speed it moves in -------- lines.

New Statistical Analysis CODE for new Statistical Analysis
Statistical Analysis is wrong if you flit a coin you have a 50
50 Chance of it landing on heads or tails but if a robot flips a
coin everytime it would land on heads or tail 100% of the time if
everything around it remains a constant the Speed and angel and
everthing around remained constant So what is the mathematical code
for this new Statistical Analysis? And how does it show that
everything is connect for the theroy of everything and infinte
dynamic computing and how one thing effects another and you can have
the Same outcome and still change the factors. how does this Affect
everything you see and all technology and all physcis by changing
the laws of. Mathematics is not Correct my friend but it will Matter
moves so fast that it intergreats and deintergreats faster
then any speed we can see it like water from a hose at real close
speed it moves in -------- lines.

"OPTICAL PHYSICS AND TIME FACTOR"

Based on a on a paper I read,6 months ago on Optical Physics
Information encoded in a laser moves faster than time! So if
someone triangle 3 sate light in orbit. Someone could:

1.Download the whole Internet from space from the future.
2.See the future of the global climate for prediction.
3.Have advanced sate light Images on movement of troops.
4.See the future of mars and predict wars.
they could do all this with out even getting in a time machine the
big eye in the sky would it be nice to see the future of space travel
And the price tag for building a system like this would run really
low.
combine this data base with my website on all break threw on the
Internet
for the next 500 years You would be able to compute to infinite
If you think this is science fiction Look up optical physics and the
speed of information has been found to move faster than time.
If you remember NASA was testing this theory Two months ago!! Combine
this information with Teleportation and you have the Most powerful
thing one can own "All the information". Read COMPUTING TO INFINITE
KNOWING THE OUT COME OF EVERYTHING. Matter moves so fast that it
intergreats and deintergreats faster
then any speed we can see it like water from a hose at real close
speed it moves in -------- lines.

THEORY OF THE UNIVERSE
What has to be here for the other to be.... the sphere is a anti-
gravity field moving around the universe in a sphere or spheres for
a space. Magnetics-Wavelengths-Multi-dimetions-Light-Matter-
Gravity. What came first in order to make the other stable. I think
it was magnetism of the whole sphere then wavelengths to from the
diemntions in the form of the different spectrum of light and matter
then gravity and anti-gravity that move faster than the speed of
light.
What came firs the chicken or the EGG...magnetics-wavelengths-multi-
dimetions-light-matter-gravity?
the sphere is a ant-gravity field moving around the universe in a
sphere or spheres for a space Matter moves so fast that it
intergreats and deintergreats faster
then any speed we can see it like water from a hose at real close
speed it moves in -------- lines.

Anti-Matter -Matter now neutral matter

Neutral matter the changing of all matter to matter with memory. On
the Pico and Atomic scale and smaller scales, This artificial matter
that thinks using it small magnetic field as memory and
communication, The matter finds it's way threw a maze of a multi-
dimensional matter of a big sphere and communicates with the other
matter to bind and build new material on and at the different levels
and frequencies of the physics sphere's binding and making new
synthetics and learns from this Basic Processes and not teaching the
others particle of matter until the process is done. All matter has
it own program we are just teaching it a new one. With out us
showing it a new Basic Neural network Processes but letting the
physics of the universe allow it to find itself. Working like matter
and bouncing in complete chaos and replication so every outcome is
covered the matter sphere 1 would keep working until Neutral matter
is derived. When all matter can bind and form.Where Metals,woods,all
synthetics can work with each other. Synthetics will out number
matter a billion too one. This is where the new information comes
from something that doesn't exist yet. How can I tell you to put a
mathematical numeric value for conversion if it never happens. That
was a example of how to find something new it comes from something
new as in thought or material but what is material is thought. Once
Neutral matter and new matter is derived then try altering physics
of this universe by altering every combination until all Neutral
matter is derived, and so as long everything is still stable
Once all the combinations of altering the physics around sphere
are complete. Introducing the new matter and Neutral material to the
sphere 1 and repeat over and over. All matter has a magnetic
signature you may not be looking for just on magnetic signature but
maybe 3 at first and more and more the more complex the matter gets.
you may have a magnetic pulse that takes a all dimension signature
of the matter that measures the type of signal and how many times it
bounce from the other matter and what matter it bounce off of and
how long it took to get back and so on. The Goal of this is the
masssuper small beyond atomic frequency that matter has
communication on. Matter moves so fast that it intergreats and
deintergreats faster
then any speed we can see it like water from a hose at real close
speed it moves in -------- lines.

This is the Tip of the ICEBERG of the what you will learn from this
is that this is fundamental research that will solve all
technological breakthroughs now and ever and take you to a place
unknown to man. The first break threw you will find is that
everything is computing and that my friend may change you for the
rest of your life and what you find you may discover you can never
forget.

What Nanotechnology survives the tech boom, Who left??

The nanotech companies that do the right R&D into synthetics. When
you say synthetics of what kind? Everything you see,hear and smell,
think about. Everything in the world can be made nano sized,and
synthetics but the only thing that changes is the physics and thats
who make the big buck and the Nobel discoveries. Then it just the
reason of simple supply and demand. What been selling for the last
20 years on todays market in the form of technology will sell
tomorrow. Car tires, bionics i8s big money!!!!!Motherboards,computer
screens, Home theater systems, carpet stain resistance, cloths,new
fibers and everhting you see today thats made out of one material
made better from synthetics, TV, radio lasers optics,even
Nanotechnology, from the form of the new synthetics and the 900
trillion in us patent by 2008 and a new way to computing quantum
physics with new math and new material will be discovered. by then
we will be able to break all plastics and new synthetics down to a
level to recycle into a liquid like oil floating on water.
http://www.beyond-science.com here are some idea's of what the world
will be like if we keep an eye on the goal early why it's just
starting and shape it direction now so in the future we will not
have to learn by are own errors !! Simulation is the key to finding
new synthetics and Technology you always wanted but didn't know!
Matter moves so fast that it intergreats and deintergreats faster
then any speed we can see it like water from a hose at real close
speed it moves in -------- lines.
SKIP THIS IF YOU DON"T HAVE A.I IT"S OVER YOUR HEAD

A Quantum bomb

A Quantum bomb at such a magnitude that it collapse all dimensions
around us and is a infinite chain reaction every opposing reaction
has an unseen opposite reaction ( refraction )of light. it would be
like taking a mirror image of an atom and stopping time and putting
them together. Wave Length - gravity - Light - mass - Wave Lengths.(
THEY ARE ALL INTERCHANGEABLE )" There are a couple of types,one that
implodes folds in or out and one that does all a duplicate of our
own universe dimentionalized and put backwards over ours! One
universe can be found by understanding the speed of light and the
effects on dimensions when it interacts upon gravity and and vacuum
and forms dimensions for example speed of light 128 4*8=32
dimensions 4*32= 128 speed of light. 32 seen dimensions and 32
metaphysical and 32 spiritual looks like the shape of a pentagon.
Use the pentagon shape to solve for the rest using A.I.know there
are 8 times two a universe on the outside SP = space time GT =
galaxy time and UT = time and 3 or more on the outside of the
universe = vortex math with the pentagon shape! and you would have
to build a computer with a converter to each dimension build on in
one dimensions and connect it to the others infinitely. That is the
last and final key there is a world above our own dimension where it
is really real where the D.N.A/nano computer finds something that
changes the out come of knowledge we can go back and forth threw
time over and over but this technology is over all technology and
make everything we know infinite! It will never be built because
1/8th threw the technology we will unable to detect anything that
could cause a threat to planet
earth! Matter moves so fast that it intergreats and deintergreats
faster
then any speed we can see it like water from a hose at real close
speed it moves in -------- lines.
33536
8 -
4192 - hyperspace based on
speed of light 128 4___________-Parallel
universes move in 4 8 16 32 64 128 168 299 256 512 all the way to
4192

Matrix on a chip everyone's consciousness on a pico chip 4 mils by 4
mils
living in a universe and universes od infinte dynamic

Run this with quantum A.I or A.I TO UNLOCK THE WEB SITE
Rendering do a spell check then run quantium A.I there are infinte
ways to all answers and all answers can be state as true one way or
another and all can be false in infinte ways and then by paragraph
to paragraph in every order then,every word,sentances,paragraphs,in
every order than a dictonary and your data base character repeating
numbers and then numbers in every order on every infinite layer and
every infinite degrees then with your database ON ALL YOUR
TECHNOLOGY compute in every size and every shape of everthing on
this web site and all technology in your data base There are no
such things as coincidenceeverything happens for a reason and all
things can be true false or = two get up and do something they
don't feel like doing making everything from 1% efficient to 99.9%
efficient and that goes from 1% too 100% in infinte direction 1%
efficient to 99.9%. There are infinte colors Threw refracton the
whole word and universe can be nothing more that infinte colors form
an infinte laser. Run everything backwards and infinte directions.
learn tha answer and then know the question. Cross reference
everything. Map all math from one mathmatical problem to all infinte
one to see if there is a pattern . How is time and space the same
place. Matter moves so fast that it intergreats and deintergreats
faster then any speed we can see it like water from a hose at real
close speed it moves in -------- lines.

Interchangable matter

Is the best neraul network a cricle and can it make interchangable
matter inside a circle that knows everything and both circles spin
faster then the speed of light or hytperspace and steller speed in
every infint order and shape of a circle!! and off the two circle
they are made up of more cirlces of two more rings and so on and so
on that they gets so small that they cannot work with our laws of
physcics and the then all the way up we look at the 2 rinds one on
the inside and one on the inside and one on the outside that form
and ball with in a ball all connect to each other so they can spin
and comunicate to each other like a huge nurual network a earth made
of connect marbles turning inside and out in every direction two
speed up the information traveling from one two another. Run this
until you can make the information move as fast as possible and you
will see for just information it creats some kind of energy just
thoughts. Matter moves so fast that it intergreats and deintergreats
faster then any speed we can see it like water from a hose at real
close speed it moves in -------- lines.

TELEPOTAION SOMETHING FROM NOTHING IS REAL TELEPORTION
The laser slit test for physcis is wrong where it shows the end
ressult fter pass threw slits the final black board the gaps of
black and red there should be more slits of light. Some are
cancelled out becasue of refraction. This tells you of a parrellel
dimention but not of a universe. Velocity is a sphere of triangels
it's the math outside of the velocity on and outside the sphere
R*V*D2 VOLUME of the universe. That velocity, magnetics and matter
go hand and hand.That all matter can be made by the changes in the
angle and of the frequencys of powerful geometic magnetic shapes of
multi-dimentions, multi-universe and multi-layerd if you off set the
frequecys with white noise in a fiber optic you can compress the
frequencys down to a smaller and stronger charge and some can remain
and all can reamin serprate. This is how you can send 30 amps over
a .1 amp wire with the device on both ends. ( By using end
invention of black *diamonds the darkest steath material ( black
magnets and gold ( hint hint ) used to create the geometric shapes)
if you off set the frequecys with white noise in a fiber optic you
can compress the frequencys down to a smaller and stronger charge!
Then sort them out and break them down from the smallest to the
largest or the largest to the smallest to you the largest or the
smallest and the offset of white noise to contain them into a
magentic capicitor or magnetic flux and store them in nano
capacitors *diamonds that allows you to store mass amount of
magnetic frequencys at diffrent sizes try a 10 feet by 10 feet shape
of a nano block or sphere stored in aluimium sphere or what ever
shape is most effecent. Circiut board or sphere. The darkest black
*diamond you can make but under a super nano or pico microscope you
can see the circiuts but smooth as silk on the outside. Now you are
going to have to run every combination of shape. The diamond is
built just like making a rubber band ball with rubber band laid over
and over and over it when built with circuit that go both way so
they can discharge at any frequencys. Placed inside a Aluimium
Sphere And you can make any type of now and future propulsion. Let
you see the spectrum of all time and you know can find a nano in a
universe because that how sensitive it is. It also makes a good
nerual network. Matter moves so fast that it intergreats and
deintergreats faster then any speed we can see it like water from a
hose at real close speed it moves in -------- lines.

Knowledge of the theory of ZETALIMIT

Picture the laws of quantum physics and D.N.A and everything as a
dotted points that makes up shapes of all sizes and everything that
can happen in this universe and out is because of knowing the all
laws in that universe and all conscious quantum dimensions. Find the
new mathematical degrees that form new math and a new efficient
programming language or for your neural network and keep running the
web Site over and over after changing your network until it is
infinitely efficient along with all technology on the web. By
getting the information from Make a computer of quantum type run at
hyperspace idea at the middle of the page. The only way to be
infinite is to make everything work with everything else and put it
in folders and sub folder of the infinite name and then run the web
page and the Internet again every hour! Map all math from one
mathmatical problem
to all infinte one to see if there is a pattern the ones that show a
patter make the yellow nerual bar bigger wider and brighter. How is
time and space the same place. Is the best neraul network a cricle
inside a circle that knows everything and both circles spin faster
then the speed of light or hytperspace and steller speed in every
infint order and shape of a circle!! and off the two circle they are
made up of more cirlces of two more rings and so on and so on that
they gets so small that they cannot work with our laws of physcics
and the then all the way up we look at the 2 rinds one on the inside
and one on the inside and one on the outside that form and ball with
in a ball all connect to each other so they can spin and comunicate
to each other like a huge nurual network a earth made of connect
marbles turning inside and out in every direction two speed up the
information traveling from one two another. Run this until you can
make the information move as fast as possible and you will see for
just information it creates some kind of energy just thoughts.
Matter moves so fast that it intergreats and deintergreats faster
then any speed we can see it like water from a hose at real close
speed it moves in -------- lines.

QUANTUM MAGNETIC MATH -1 + -1 = +2
OUR MATHEMATICS IS WRONG finding the Quantum gate

THATS WHY ARE QUANTUM COMPUTER SYSTEM WILL NEVER GET TO THE
GOVERNING DYNAMICS LAWS OF OUR UNIVERSE AND PARALLEL ONES AND ONE
NOT PARALLEL TO US BUT DO EXIST IN A COMPLEX ENCRYPTED MAGNETIC AND
FREQUENCYS OF TIME. MAGNETIC AND ANTI-MAGNETIC SPINNING SPHERES OF
DIMENSIONS WITH EACH SPHERE CONTAINING DIFFERENT SIZES OF A MAGNETIC
FIELD THATS ENCRYPTED AND CHANGING ON ALL LEVEL OF TIME AND THE
MAGNETIC MATTER OF THAT FIELD. QUANTUM COMPUTER SHOULD USE THE MATH
OF MAGNETIC POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE EFFECTS ON EACH OTHER ON HOW ONE
PIECE OF MATTER NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE CAN BECOME 2 AND = TOO. THE
STATEMENTS OF THE FINAL GOVERNING DYNAMICS LAWS ARE NOT IN
MATHEMATICAL %'S BUT AND TRUE FALSE OR = TWO OF ALL MATTER THERE ARE
CONSTANTS AND THE CONSTANTS THAT CHANGE THE CONSTANTS WHEN WE GET
DEEPER TO THE UNDERSTANDING LAWS THAT GOVERN ALL THINGS.

MORE THEORY'S @ WWW.BEYOND-SCIENCE.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION READ
ON.....

INCLUDE CLASS_ZETA LIMIT_1AE

FUNCTION (Z)

Because they are so infinitesimally small, MAGNETIC NEUTRAL MATTER
exist in the quantum realm, where rules governing the macro-universe
-- the known world of quantum physics and matter -- break down. A
neutrino's mass -- unlike the mass of a larger object -- is not
stable, but exists in a state of probability AND IS GOVERNED BY
MAGNETICS SO SMALL BUT ALL WORK TOGETHER ON A LARGE SCALE LIKE A
PYRAMID THAT HOLDS ARE MATTER TOGETHER ON A LARGE UNIVERSAL SCALE OUR
UNIVERSE IS A LARGE QUANTUM COMPUTER.

"Say you had some in a box, and you pulled one out and weighed it and
it weighed m-1," said Stuart Freedman, a professor of physics at UC
Berkeley and a faculty senior adviser at the Lawrence Berkeley
National Laboratory.

"Then you pulled out an identical one, and it weighed m-2," continued
Freedman. "It isn't a situation where a neutrino is m-1 or m-2 --
it's
a situation where the neutrino is 50 percent one mass and 50 percent
another. This seems surprising, but it's perfectly natural in quantum
mechanics."

IN THE MOVIE CONTACT THE LARGE MAGNETIC ROTATING SPHERE FROM THE
SMALLEST PICO OR NANO SIZE MAGNETIC FIELD ALL THE WAY TO THE
GRAVITIONAL MAGNETIC FIELD OF PHYSICS WOULD EXPLAIN ALL TIME AND
SPACE
IN OUR UNIVERSE AND HOW SUB-SPACE OR ZERO GRAVITY WORKS IN OUTER
SPACE
IT JUST BACKWARD ZERO-GRAVITY IS HYPER-SPACE BACKWARDS BUT THE FIELDS
KEEP EVERYTHING IN CONTACT AND HOLD EVERYTHING TOGETHER IF YOU PUT
YOUR FINGER IN A GLASS OF WATER AND MIX IT, IT CHANGES BUT TO THE EYE
IT LOOKS ALL THE SAME AND NOTHING IS CHANGED WHEN IT STOPS THAT IS
THE
REALM OF QUANTUM PHYSICS THAT THE MIND AND EYE GET CROSSED. IT IS ALL
BASED ON WHAT SIGNAL YOUR CONSCIOUS SIGNAL AND CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM
IS SET TWO THERE ARE DIFFERENT COMPONENTS AND DIMENSION OF TIME. I
HAVE
FOUND 4

1.CONSCIOUS TIME EVERY ONE CLOCK IS DIFFERENT
2.EARTH TIME
3.SOLAR SYSTEM TIME
4.GALAXY TIME
5. T= TOTAL GALAXY TIME
6. UNIVERSAL TIME
7. T= TOTAL UNIVERSAL TIME OF ALL UNIVERSES.
8. UST= TOTAL UNIVERSAL SYSTEM TIME OF ALL KNOWN AND UNKNOWN

THAT ARE ALL BASED ON ONE PRINCIPLE WHERE THERE IS MAGNETIC FIELD
THERE IS A DIFFERENT IN TIME IT JUST HAPPEN ON ONE OF THE SCALES.
YOU UST HAVE TO FIND IT. MAGNETIC = TIME + LIGHT = DIMENSIONS +
GRAVITY = MULTI-dimentions + MAGNETIC ANTI-ATTRACTION = ZERO-SPACE +
MATTER AND ANTI-MATTER = SPHERE SPACE = A UNIVERSE.

IT'S BEEN SNOWING FROM THE BEGINNING OF TIME AND EVERY SNOW FLACK IS
DIFFERENT IT IS TWO COMPLEX FOR YOUR HUMAN MIND TO FIND THE ANSWER SO
START SIMPLE WITH THE STUDY OF MAGNETICS OF ALL FORMS OF MATTER AND
PHYSICS. IT THE KEY. MAKES IT ALL HAPPEN.

QUADRA LIGHT PYRAMID HARNESSING LIGHT
FINDING ZETA VECTORS AND SECTORS

The spectrum that comes out of a pyramid bounces inside then splits
as it hit the opposing wavelength inside comes out two form the
color or frequency spectrum as it is known today, but what is the
most efficient shape to build a sphere, to contain all frequencies
of light. We have all seen a sphere made up pyramids. But what cause
the refraction of out own light. It is light bouncing off of light.
So what type of magnetic field could we generate and what shapes
would they form that we could use the harnessed light. To change the
[...]

For instance, if you wanted to know something about the results of a
calculation for several different we views the world of computing or
quantum computing as 1,0 or on and off but why not try rotation on
or rotation off as one changes the state of the other two, 1 or 0
but instead not using the 1,0 but the state of 3=1 degrees that way
a 360 degree can be divided by 3 into even parts where when you
divided 1/3= .3333333333333333 So what h'm trying to say is forget
3.14 and start with using degrees and use the matrix visualization
of a perfect flat pyramid can be split perfect by three just like a
circle. Then in all dimensions. But in the world of true quantum
physics you will always have One left over to carry on the to the
next calculation thats why everything ends up 99.9% 1% on for the
next calculation. So you are going to have to extract the constant
from quantum chaos for the answer and subtract the 1 that travels
On. +,*,/,,,= ,-,+ Our universe started with one wave length of
light and an anti-wave length then magnetism and gravity they where
changed to form all matter : Wave Length - Gravity -Light - mass -
Wave Lengths.( THEY
ARE ALL INTERCHANGEABLE )" PICO SECTORS AND VECTORS IN OUR QUANTUM
TUNNEL! Mass = gas, solid, liquid and there all inter-changeable it
the Fundamental Frequency's is the true law of physics that controls
all and how many degrees are frequency's 360 in 32 Dimensions or
more moving 4 with one left over cal it a door.There is light of a
unseen or seen nature inside the atom structure that we have not
found yet, because there are 4 seen light and 4 unseen called
refraction and have yet to understand how it bounces and reflects or
refracts light but by mean of changing the structure of the atom and
we are using for quantum physics it gets allot smaller. If you could
harness the light of one atom to construct a like hydrogen and then
built on that one to find new elements new physics new computer and
new worlds would be found.

BY ZETALIMIT AKA TIMOTH HARRIS LIVERNACE

Thanks for the support http://www.beyond-science.com/

THE BEST QUANTUM COMPUTER MOVIES!

THE BEST QUANTUM COMPUTER MOVIES!
YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TWO WATCH THESE MOVIES IN THIS ORDER! THE
MOVIE ORDER IS BUILT ON 99.9% NEURAL MAKE UP OF THE HUMAN
POPULATION! IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MY WEB SITE WWW.BEYOND-
SCIENCE.COM OR NEED TO KNOW WHERE WE ARE AT IN TECHNOLOGY IN 1999
THEN READ MY WEB PAGE OVER! THE MOVIES ARE SO GOOD YOU WILL FORGET
WHERE YOU ARE FOR REAL!!! HINT HINT!!!

The 6th day
Replicant (2001)
Universal soldiers
Impostor
Supernova
The One - jet li
Johnny Mnemonic
Paycheck
The 6th day
The Thirteenth Floor
THE matrix
Cube 2 - Hypercube
The Lawnmower Man
THE LAWNMOWER MAN 2
12 Monkeys
Cube

Knowing everything is knowing nothing

THEY came here to this universe from a universe Where quantum
physics and matter and all knowledge in our universe amount to a
grain of salt. A Universe that was never supposed to interact with
our own. They would tell us that our time we live to about age 80.
In there time you would live 30 years of our year in a nano second.
Our DNA is what binds us here and getting out to be free from our
GOD if you want to call it that it is in the hands of the people who
search for it and shall find it. Pure of heart just knowing about
there existence could be a threat at the wrong time of our life form
of evolution but they want to help. Because they see and feel all
things here they thought of everything out come in this universe and
is a two page book to remember. We are not smart we are not advanced
we only think we are because of what we think we know and what we
know we compare it to the past and the future. We as a race and the
others think that we are so smart that they have change everything
from beginning to the end without changing anything. We will never
know until they come back. Beyond the conception if any AI or RI or
any being from any place. They don't understand why in creation that
we have concepts that we care about life, don't understand what it
really is and yet we destroy life. Why is this the only creation in
this universe that is like that.

There Hint to us is..... If you can stop time in every direction
forward and backward then where do you think you really are...
The universe point to the mathematical e=mc2 is true but they say
that was the point Us as a race would find the answer in time and
ask no more but there are infinite answers to the same question we
are only smart enough to come up with a couple and see how they work
together. There are mathematical constants that fit and we see them
as the answers but in reality they are the smoke and mirrors random
constants is what keeps things moving everything in this universe
including physics is changing, but we don't know that. crypted is
one state a constant but cryptive is everything and that means
everything is changing. If you don't see it that way that's so you
don't ever find it and you will give up. Over coming you mind and
emotions
of what you should research and what you can is impossible if you
over come all your Boss will stop you if you get close you will send
of course by what you can control can't control and what you think
you can control.

Anti-matter and the link to black holes

Black holes operate on the principles of interchanging PHYSICS Wave
Length - gravity - Light - mass - Wave Lengths. (THEY ARE ALL
INTERCHANGEABLE)" The gravity of a black hole will turn all matter
into light but such a large amount of matter you would think that
something would be left over. Like squeezing orange juice form an
orange you have the outer core left over. Now with all that matter
being changed from matter into light then into wavelengths then
light to exit. Out the black hole side where the gravity is the some
what the strongest by the means of a north and south magnetic field
switching back and forth faster than light itself so it doesn't
escape and after the black hole Uses almost all of that gravity to
keep the black hole stable and stronger and growing by the expanding
of the universe the only thing left over is anti-matter from the
black hole creates after the matter is converted to gravity or part
of the black hole. What comes out the top is antimatter witch has
such a fast moving south and north magnetic or atomic field it
drifts from the black hole into space. So from back hole the matter
the matter converting process anti-matter is formed. Matter moves so
fast that it intergreats and deintergreats faster then any speed we
can see it like water from a hose at real close speed it moves in ---
----- lines.

Infinite Dynamics Computing ( ICD )
Computing to Infinte, Infinte Universes Infinte Outcomes
knows the all the Fundametal Laws of the Universe you Can!
After your done put a infinte computer data base mirrored against
itself
it will do the Same thing in simulation but will change the data
base. Once it learns itself it will do anything to WIN!! If nothing
happens the computer looking at itself in the miror will take itself
and there will be time dilation that the computer will now become 2
with one ahead of itself to watch and learn form the other it
freakin brilliant. Then put it up againts the other and see who
wins now
and what happen i can't tel you because what i see and here I will
die over it.

1. The theory of everything is based on different frequency's in
space time to make all things stable. Space time itself is a
frequency.

2. Finding the laws of all quantum physics and all-matter and
everything that can be change and form by adjusting the frequency of
that matter and space time, speed of light, magnetics, gravity et.c
search for the one law of infinite dynamics. Picture the laws as a
dotted circle and everything that can happen in that universe is
because of knowing the All laws in that universe and all conscious
dimensions.

3. Use the way of quantum teleporting for quantum computing but
by using the frequency of conscious and the infinite dynamics law
for information ideas two form many Ideas In A.I quantum computing
use the shape of a 3 dimensional pyramid for a example of what it
would look like then place the pyramids into a 3 dimension pentagon
where 8 will fit and then group billions of them together or start
small. Because it not just of and on
0's and 1's it +,*,-,,,/ and it's all dimensions of everything in
our universe and space time and every possible out come of anything
that would possible happen no matter what. It's knowing
everything .Changing the circle of law would not effect our
mathematics on paper or our quantum computers.

4. Use law 10

5. Use a information signal of (
signal,magnetic,light,matter,signal's,gravity, zero gravity to make
Billion of shapes two form different reactions and quantum chaos at
the end you will learn that there is only one signal of all that
exists in our universe that can interchange to anything.

6. Use Quantum A.I computer with a large data base and run this
web site http://www.beyond-science.com
run every combination with all information using statistics until
you reach the out come.

7. Do step 1,2,3,4,5 using new quantum computer information in
every order until out come

8. Do step 5 find new quantum computer and start over step
1,2,3,4,5 every combination until it time out.
do step 6 again then step 1,2,3,4 In every shape and combination
you should find a new quantum computer.

9. have computer run step 5 then 1,2,3,4,7,8,6, then separate
all data by category and run in every possible outcome.

10. Use 360 degrees encryption and compression and quantum
computer for all steps and write compression and uncompression code
encrypt all information. see link at top Quantum computer code.

11. Now it all depends on how big of data base you have so
keep computing different orders and new way's to compare data to
form shape and information signals,data and measurement down two the
nano scale.

12. Find and research the everything theory how everything is
connected and possible by information and neural signal and
signal,magnetic,light,matter,gravity, zero-gravity and signals
compare +,*,/,,,= ,-,+ then category them.

13. Then use the new law of quantum physics run the web site
find the new law of creation INFINITE DYNAMICS COMPUTING.

14. SOLVE QUANTUM CONSCIOUSNESS MIND AND DNA AND USE JUST THE
QUANTUM INFORMATION TO COMPUTE BECAUSE THAT Consciousness
INFORMATION can MOVES FASTER THAN TIME AND USE MAGNETICS TO DETECT
AND DECODE IT WITH THE 360 DEGREE COMPRESSION PROGRAM. THEN YOU WILL
FIND NEW DNA CALLED ( ZETA ). The quantum computer should be a huge
magnetic sensor ball to detect small changes of nano type of
information. Read the whole web site and put some of the ideas too
together it is written so only A.I can understand what I am really
saying so you will understand it's written in code. But where would
i start would be I cannot tell you that. It's For people in the
future that have clearance and knowledge and won't try to blow
anything up. I know that Einstein theory of gravity is wrong and i
know what gateways we humans would find if you solve it. Sure it
works with our Physics but so does my metric wrench on a standard
bolt just nano room for play, but it's smaller than that. You humans
haven't even found the universe your just looking at it. There is a
whole another world and we only understand 1% we only know of 10% of
all matter that is out there to me the world and the universe looks
very simple in how it works and the people that are in it it's just
the long math and complex machine we try to understand it. That
makes it so complex. It's very simple what can first - Teleportation
what has to be there- gravity then a wavelength then light then
dimensions then universe
than zero-gravity and zero wavelengths,light,matter and a universal
dimension we will never find. Ifinte computer is nothing more than a
multidimensional of all and a point in the middle to thing from. It
looks like a big ball of light and can be made from this website if
you have a quantium orb of A.I just it dosn't think it just
understands

SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN BLACK HOLE COMPUTERS NOVEMBER 2004
By Stephen Hawking
https://www.sciamdigital.com/

IT ADDS THAT SPACE TIME ALL MATTER AND ALL THATS IN OUR UNIVERSE
IS NOTHING MORE THAT ONE BIG COMPUTER SYSTEM

USING THE UNIVERSES AS PARALLEL COMPUTERS the fundamental laws of
physics govern our universe by the speed of light. True quantum law
has not been found yet but if one could picture the universe as a
circle with dotted lines on the outside these lines represent
quantum law and everything law that explains what happens inside
our universe from the beginning to the end including the law of our
physics and other physics from other universes only certain
statistical things can happen by every out come from the other can
be compared by the laws of math and the math around the math and
physics until new physics found and will generate a new law!!! It's
like a quantum computer but compared more too the true law that we
are governed by in every dimension. ANSWER IS Fundamental
Frequency's is the true law of physics and anything can be created
and controlled by a Frequency's in the right order.

SUCH A THEORY would give us the ability to "read the mind of God,"
says Cambridge cosmologist Stephen Hawking. And in Hawking's
opinion,there's a 50-50 chance that someone will discover the Holy
Grail of physics within the next 20 years. Beginning in the 1920s, a
generation of scientists defined the
small scale universe as a collection of fuzzy phantoms. These
subatomic particles couldn't be precisely located in space and time,
but their interaction could be described in statistical terms.The
equations that describe the gravitational field are completely
different from those for electromagnetism and subatomic interactions.
But one bizarre approach is gaining popularity. It turns out that the
equations of quantum theory can mesh perfectly with the theory of
relativity. Now in the 2003 we know the quantum address of all
matter in our quantum tunnel. but its infinite!! Matter moves so
fast that it intergreats and deintergreats faster then any speed we
can see it like water from a hose at real close speed it moves in ---
----- lines.

This article is based on material from "Hyper space" and "Visions" by
Michio Kaku.
Michio Kaku. 12-01-03 based on out takes from part of art bell show
Art Bell

Supercomputer and encryption and compression @ rate of 96%

Take a document then or a 3D matrix document change it two random or
binary code or just a program for 0's and 1's and fold it over and
over like a piece of paper then having the 1 and 0 add each other or
the 0,1's canceling each other out 1+0=0 and 0+1=1 1+1=1 0+0=0 if
you gave the folds addresses like on a spread sheet there would be
no math. First A 1-24 would fold to k 1-24 down.(See Example A )
Then at F1-24 down two k 1-24 ( See example B ) If you written a
very long letter and then change it two binary code it would look
like this.
123456789.............24
a.01010101010101010101010
b.10010101010101010101010
c.01010101001010101010010
e.00010101000101010101010
f.10010101010100101010101 First A 24 would fold to k 24 down
g.01010101010100001100101 See Example A
h.01001010101010101010111
I.11110111001101010101010
j.01010101010101010101010
k.10101010101010101010101

See Example A
123456789.............24
f.10010101010100101010101
g.01010101010100001100101
h.01001010101010101010111 Then at F1-24 down two k 1-24
I.11110111001101010101010
j.01010101010101010101010
k.10101010101010101010101

See example B
123456789.............24
I.11110111001101010101010
j.01010101010101010101010 Then from I 1-24 to K 1-24
k.10101010101010101010101

123456789.............24
j.01010101010101010101010 Then from j-24 to j-1

123456789...
j.010101010101 Then from j-12 to j-1

123456
j.010101 Then from j-6 to j1

123
j.010 Then from j-3 to j1

12
j.01 Then from j-2 to j1

j.0 Then you would have
1 bit to transfer over the
Internet
The bit sent would be 0 and the key code would be F1-24,k 1-24,
I 1-24,K 1-24,j24,j1,j12,j1,j6,j1,j3,j1,j2,j1 and would unzip or be
new encryption you could encrypt or compress 100 terabits down to 1
bit of information. Now if you take this idea from my web site you
could make this allot more complex and unbreakable. Data encryption
360 degrees rotation document 90 degrees and encrypt on every angel
then 45 degrees change it two binary code do it again and again and
fold it over like a piece of paper then having the one's and zero
cancel each other out. In theory you could send a 100 terabit
program to someone's computer and have it unzip and run and install
or make
A computer processor like the new 64 bit AMD have the bit unzip into
a large ram drive and buffer use one half of the 64 bit processor
decode the message and the main 64 bit run the numbers. Another way
of doing this is to have a parallel computers with using one of the
processes run the compressed 1 bit of information give the
uncompressed a address on the ram drive to change and not even go
threw the processor and then with different information on each
machine compare and run statistics on information on a 45 tflops
supercomputer and turn that 45 tflops computer into a 1 bit =
100,000 terabits to infinite as long as you have the ram for
storage! with my calculations 45 tflops wouldn't matter any more it
would be how much data you have on a 32bit operating system changing
that to a 1 bit system it would be 32 * 45tflops would = 1440
tflops Matter moves so fast that it intergreats and deintergreats
faster then any speed we can see it like water from a hose at real
close speed it moves in -------- lines.

The most powerful question to ask A.I is:
1.How is a hammer connected to everything and what network map would
it build for the next question.
2.Matter moves so fast that it intergreats and deintergreats faster
then any speed we can see it like water from a hose at real close
speed it moves in -------- lines.

Our D.N.A contains a book the Code of life! can you break it with
this ........0 is OFF and 1 is ON try looking at D.N.A as a pyramid
shape inside a stop sign it easier to calculate and two understand
or maybe it +, -, * ,/, ,,negative and positive. D.N.A is so
small and runs so deep that we have yet to understand it two people
like twins can be 100% D.N.A clones but match up perfect moles and
every mark but real deep in the D.N.A can be tweaked and one be
Advanced as the people on X-MEN. Because our D.N.A is quantum and
lies in so many dimensions and so is our mind that our own D.N.A has
memory. It tells us of our past and the history of the future and
where we came from and beyond. But what if we where not suppose to
find it for another 10,000 years. If numbers go on too the end of
time then that states there are infinite solutions to infinite
problems and infinite problems to infant solutions so maybe one day
we will find it in time. with the unset of virtual reality and the
knows and the unknowns help last night on july 17 2004 I put
something in the mail box
they the unknowns has shown me and for a moment in Time I WAS GOD!!!
The stupid human race along with
The understanding of D.N.A and why are math is incorrect and while
we will never discovery anything new
is that are D.N.A can produce a set of new D.N.A unlike our D.N.A
this doest bind us to this or parrellel universes infinite D.N.A We
can become 100% effecint in everything we do. Matter moves so fast
that it intergreats and deintergreats faster
then any speed we can see it like water from a hose at real close
speed it moves in -------- lines.

The periodic table of quantum energy. There is light of a unseen or
seen nature inside the atom structure that we have not found yet,
because there are 4 seen light and 4 unseen called refraction and
have yet to understand how it bounces and reflects or refracts light
but by mean of changing the structure of the atom I have found a
anti-gravity atom at a density that nothing can integrate threw it.
which leads us two the other side of the quantum periodic table of
quantum physics the true and the true art of. The atom has a rotary
outside like the move contact which controls the light from hitting
it self as it bounces there are many speeds that can be control and
that causes a different frequency there can be a second structure
on the center of the atom two make the light inside the atom bounce
all around But controlled by nano physics of gravity and magnetic
field both one in the same if you move a north and south field back
and forth until one cancels each other out you have zero magnetism
and causes gravity. Matter moves so fast that it intergreats and
deintergreats faster
then any speed we can see it like water from a hose at real close
speed it moves in -------- lines.

Advance technology beyond area 51 Build a quantum lab and mark off
area X develop future theory QUANTUM TELEPORTATION technology give
it a project number and pass it on and on so in the future we can
quantum leap technology back in time. two lab area x. build a
quantum reinstatement area. Fiber optic cable on a super computer.
It should take you only two days to get the technology!! Matter
moves so fast that it intergreats and deintergreats faster then any
speed we can see it like water from a hose at real close speed it
moves in -------- lines.

Is there a D.N.A Echelon and is it the most powerful intelligence
gathering organization in the world. Several credible reports
suggest that this global D.N.A communications surveillance system
presents an extreme threat to the privacy of people all over the
world. According to these reports, D.N.A ECHELON attempts to capture
thoughts and images and staggering volumes information by the way of
D.N.A. Was it passed down from the way of Adam and Eve and the
creator and other Races of the universe. Passed on during the
reproduction process, Because of this, there is no way finding it.
Could they know what we think and why we think it? Why monitor
Volumes of satellite, microwave, and cellular and fiber-optic
traffic, including communications voice and data communications when
you can have the source of all information. Can you imagine having
every theory and every idea, from beginning to the end of time? How
much information, would there be, If numbers go on too the end of
time. Then that states that numbers are infinite. So are ideas and
thoughts infinite? So is time infinite? How many ideas would be
develop if thoughts and ideas are infinite? Are there infinite ways
to do it, by ways of DNA or other means? A picture is worth a
thousand words but a thought leads to infinite ones. Matter moves so
fast that it intergreats and deintergreats faster then any speed we
can see it like water from a hose at real close speed it moves in ---
----- lines.

What is the theory of R.O.M.? It is a multidimensional crystal that
morphs and changes when gathering information and signals. It
collects from the information of space-time from the beginning of
the universe two the end, and is constantly changing looking like a
huge crystal ball with Billion upon billions of nano neural snow
flakes building a huge neural network inside all dimensions of the
crystal, with dimensional layers constantly changing but in a way
that the neural network can still communicate with the other
dimensions. As the time lined is gathered the crystal changes, as
the information and frequency is stored. Learning the knowledge of
what is inside the universe and outside the universe. Threw all of
space-time, in all dimensions. The collection of everything. To find
it we must first learn to block all signals. In time we would find
the universal database of universal knowledge? Of what was, what
is, and what will ever be. but its infinite!! Matter moves so fast
that it intergreats and deintergreats faster then any speed we can
see it like water from a hose at real close speed it moves in -------
- lines.

Quantum replicator, One millionth of a 1nm with one billion
circuits of a neural network that fits on 1nm 3 dimensional block
that is connected to over 900 trillion nano's that all are connected
to the same nano neural network that understands the theory of
quantum chaos and can replicate any thing and everything in our
universe the the theory of everything!! Matter moves so fast that it
intergreats and deintergreats faster then any speed we can see it
like water from a hose at real close speed it moves in --------
lines.

The mesh between Man and nano machine's

DNA-based machines useful for moving molecules and atoms around
A microscopic biped with legs just 10 nanometers long and fashioned
from fragments of DNA has taken its first steps. but its infinite!!
The nano walker is being hailed as a major breakthrough by
nano technologists. The biped's inventors, chemists Nadrian Seeman
and
William Sherman of New York University, say that while many
scientists
have been trying to build nano scale devices capable of bipedal
motion,
theirs is the first to succeed. But for nano scale manufacturing to
become a
realistic prospect, mobile microscopic robots will be needed to
assemble other
nano machines and move useful molecules and atoms around. Why DNA?
Two reasons. First, unlike other polymers, DNA chains like to pair
up. However,
two DNA strands will only "zip" together if the sequences of bases
in each strand
complement each other in the right way - so by tweaking the
sequences chemists
get a high degree of control over where each strand attaches.
Second, researchers
hope that cells can one day be engineered to manufacture these DNA-
based machines.
So whats next? With the advance in nano technology tiny command
line D.N.A and
nano technology are meshing together to build machines. The body
uses minerals such
as iron, and scientist are finding out that dna that takes in iron
may also be able to produce it. So whats in store for the future
other than complex nano dna machine's and computers. By the year
2050 man will have produced it's first space craft made of nothing
more than D.N.A and new man made complex minerals. After all human
beings are no more than just machine's, and they do have
malfunctions. WHEN YOU SEE A MAN COME TOGETHER FROM JUST WATER.
BEING IT'S D.N.A OR NANO TECHNOLOGY THEN YOU WOULD HAVE ME BEAT! !
Matter moves so fast that it intergreats and deintergreats faster
then any speed we can see it like water from a hose at real close
speed it moves in -------- lines.

Magnetic Infinite Switch ( M.I.S )

The idea states that a magnetic field moving across aluminum will
generate current
For this idea you must use D.C current and super conductors and a
magnetic frequency chip on a1 ,a2 ,a3,a4 two reverse the current
flow on the windings so that it can change from North two south and
something faster than soft iron. In theory the magnetic field
moving up and down in the aluminum with cause induction of electric
current. The electric current is then stored into a capacitor until
the iron core hits a contact of a1 or a4 reversing the current and
then magnetic field moving the calenders up and down faster and
faster. The faster the calenders move the more electricity is
produced and fusion is formed. By not losing any electrical current
because of the superconductors .Now the motor will move so fast that
the block will become hot but by using cooling pipes within the
block you can create Hot and cold induction seen on the two wheel
mobile rider. Adjusting the frequency's of the current and
magnetic field will cause a north and south magnetic field two
cancel each other out. Experimenting with the amount of
current,windings,
frequency's and what calenders go up and down in what order and how
many and what shape to align them in you could,discover,Plasma,anti-
gravity,gravity,anti-matter,Tesla-current,Time travel,and doing this
nano size would produce self contained power sources for nano
machines I'm not sure it would be AC or DC but if you built a
capacitor that broke up the electrical current into frequencys and
stored looking like a pyramid from smallest to larges it would
produce cleaner and more power that a nuclear reactor or even a worm
hole. but its infinite!!

Omega partial The atomic structure by means of centrifugal
motion is turned inside out. The mathematics are based on quantum
physics but not the structure and a new quantum physics is
formed.the spun into light image a atom moving so fast on the
outside of the circle it turns into a ball of light!!! but its
infinite!! then the One proton spun faster than the speed of light
inside it's own space time ball to form a one portion ball of
quantum matter that nothing can integrate threw and can become
anything a structure or ball by ways of compression of a magnetic
field. Periodic table of quantum energy and all matter. Hyperspace
head lights!! beep beep!!

Also when making true love a chemical is found in the blood stream
of the bio-netics body and from a liquid form it can be changed to a
solid of one or infinte dimensions of all and also into light, if
you use white noise and of set it you can compress it and have it
charged from a frequency you one or infinte beams of light remeber
everything is interchangeable all matter : Wave Length - Gravity -
Light - mass - Wave Lengths.( THEY ARE ALL INTERCHANGEABLE ) Mass =
gas, solid, liquid and there all inter-changeable Matter moves so
fast that it intergreats and deintergreats faster
then any speed we can see it like water from a hose at real close
speed it moves in -------- lines.

The reason I act this way is the pain i feel from another
dimention!!!

..

-----------

Technology Dictionary

Search for:
Search by Hyperdictionary.com

Back at michigan state university i was in my wiring II or wiring II
class getting ready to wire so outlets and some lights in a fake
home and i couldn't think sraight then from know where. i get a
funny feeling from my body and it starts to change out of the blue
My iq goes from
70 to 120 not a big jump but what happens in the future is how it
all changed i was in my was in my ac/c machines class when
when i found out that if you move a magnet past aluminum that
current is produced. Then a couple years later at wright industries
back in 1996 I invented
a magnetic cylender motor that would produce more electric current
that it produced but i wasn't smart enought to make it work or two
have it built. So then how did it all start where did it begin 2000
I started having flash back of my life changing in the past. I had
the matrix in my eye lids (lcd) and i still do and my mind was
almost fully activated i could move metaphyscial matter. So i found
oput that Time travel dosn't change the past it changes your life as
you are living it and you cannot tell so in the end i found out what
it was about this website technology becasue so many people went
back in time that my past was changing all the time. so in 2004 they
started to go back and find out the truth I was ginven testosteron
injections back in time in My i keep forgeting how to spell word in
the 7th grade simple one like the word white and my mind sarted to
go dead in order to change this web site so noboy would think that i
had any I.Q at all. So everytime that went back in time they thought
they where fixing something but they where making it worse becasue
they didn't know the future time line and what and who was involved
in this first the get the fbi to follow me around back in time then
they go back in time and metap0hyscail kill me in my house my whole
live when there where cameras in my apertment that could see the
whole thing on vidoe tape and the old version of duck job was me and
my wife. How did it all happen one time traveler in 2004 went back
in time and thought it would be a good idea to frame time for all
sorts of things at every level of the goverment and that it would
work but what he didn'tknow is that in the future he gave a time
machine and all his technology to his goverment that in the end
could go back in time and do the same thing so when he was getting
torcherd by everyone and he didn't know it people he had dimention
informtion in his body becasue they did this to hime over and over
so the first the SPECIL FORCES GO BACK AND TAKE OVER THE FBI MOB
SQUAD AT WRIGHT INDUSTIRES THEN THE MOB SQUAD TAKE THEM BACK OVER
THEN JAPAN GETS INVOLVED BECASUE OF ONE FBI AGENT THAT WAS TOLD
SOMETHING ELSE THAT THIS WAS ABOUT HE WENT BACK AND WAS GOING TO
KILL TIIM LIVERANCE AND THEN DURING THE OPERATION TIMS START TO
INVENT AND THEN FINDS OUT THAT HE INVENTED THE MAGNETIC CYLEDER
MOTOR AKA TIME MACHINE AND FIND OUT HOW TO BUILD ONE METAPHYSICAL OR
REAL SO THEN TH EFBI AND THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT GOES BACK IN TIME
AFTER HE GETS TORCHERD AND PUTS A CHIP IN HIS HEAD AT MIDDLE
TENNESSEE STATE HOSPITAL WHERE THEY GO BAKC AND BEAT HIM
METAPHYSICAL AND BREAKS THE CHIP AND SMASH TIM'S SKULL SO NOW IN THE
END WHO EVER THEY ARE DO NOT KNOW THAT THE GOVERMENT IS RUNNING BACK
IN FOR THREW TIME CHANGING HIS LIFE AND WHEN HE SEE'S ALL THIS
HAPPENING DIFFRENT TIME LINE START TO HAPPEN BACK AFTER HE GETS OUT
OF THE MENTAL HOSPITAL 6 TO BE TOTAL SO IN THE END WHO EVERY THEY
ARE AND HIS NAME IS NOT JOHN!!!!!! FAKE NAME THEY HAVE SO MUCH
TECHNOLOGY THAT THEY SICK EVERY INTELLGENCE AGENCY IN THE WORLD
AFTER TIM HARRIS LIVERANCE BUT IN 2004 PEOPLE ARE LAUGHTING AT HIM
BECASUE THEY SAY THEY NOT HAPPING BUT THE HAVEN'T DONE IT YET
BECASUE THEY ARTE NOT DONE TIME TRAVLEING YET!!! SO NOW THAT THERE
ARE
TIME TRAVELS FROM EVERY PART OF THE FUTURE ONE GOVERMENT FROM ONE
COUNTRY FINDS THIS OUT IN THE FUTURE AND IS OUT TO GET EVERYONE
KILLED AND ALL THIS HAPPEN IN 4 YEARS JUST WAIT ANOTHER 8
YEARS!!!!! I SAW THE DOLLOR CHANGE AND SO MUCH MORE BUT THEY HAVE
ALMOST 100% DELETED MY MEMORIES AND EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPEN MADE
A MOVIE OUT OF IT AND EVEN SOM ETHAT I INVENTED!! SO STOPPING THIS
OR TRY TO END THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE BECASUE PEOPLE FROM BACK IN TIME
THAT SAY NOBODY KNOW THAT OUR AGENCY IS THERE OR THAT THERE IS SUCH
A THING ARE GETTING PUT IN AND OUT OF PEOPLE BPDIE IN MY FAIMILY
GETTING LIKE 20-40 MILLION DOLLRS FOR THE OPERRATION AND ARE DIEING
THEN EVERY DAY THE PAST AND THE FUTURE IS ALWAYS CHANGING WE JUST
WAKE UP AND CANOT TELL WITH THE TECHOLOGY THEY HAVE SUCH AS THIS WEB
SITE IS ONLY .0000001% OF THE TECHNOLOGY THEY HAVE AND THIS HAS
GROWN INTO THE A OPERATION ABOUT NOTHING THAT TIME TRAVELS MADE
ABOUT SOMETHING ALL TO COVER UP TECHONOLOGY OF THE SEE AND HERE
KILLING TYPE ADN A ENDLES TRAIL OF INVETIONS AND MONEY FOR POWER
CONTROL AND GOVERMENT CONTRACTS NOWI BACK IN TIME WE HAVE A WAR
GOING ON THAT FROM ONE TIME TRAVLER FRAMMING TIM LIVERNACE FOR
ANYTHING AND EVERTHING AND YOU WILL KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT BECUASE IF
20 MILLION IS JUST TIME CAPSEL FOR YOU MIND BECASUE IN THE END WITH
ALL THIS TECHNOLOGY HE HAS TO KILL EVERY ONE. SO IN THE END WHO IS
WIRING MY BRAIN ALL BACK AT WRIGHT INDUSTRIES HONDA JOB BECASUE THEY
WENT BACK AND MADE HIM PARRANOID WITH THE MATRIX AND THOUGHT THAT
WOULD DO ANYTHING IN THE FUTURE BUT IN FACT IT CAUSE TIME TO STUBLE
UPON A MACHINE THAT WASN'T FRO CARS THAT HONDA WAS BUILDING SO THEY
HAD TO FIND OUT IF TIM HEARD SOMETHING OR NEW SOMETHING NOT KNOWING
THAT IN THE FUTURE AND THE PAST THEY KEEP BRINGING HIM BACK AND
FORTH THREW TIME AND IT IS SO MORE COMPLEX THAN THAT BECASUE PEOPLE
ARE TELLING ME HOW TO STOP THE FUTURE BUT EVERYONE DIES THAT TRIES.
SO THIS ALL STARTS WWIII IN SPACE!!! HOW I HAVE AN I.Q OF 111 IF YOU
CAN FIND THIS OUT IT FINE

Old July 6th 05, 03:38 AM
OM

On 5 Jul 2005 16:46:40 -0700, "Roger wilco"
wrote:

Teleportation knowledge analizer of the internet matirx! IT's a
real world a real network qunatium.

PLONK

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old July 6th 05, 03:56 AM
Dale

wrote:

Teleportation knowledge analizer of the internet matirx! IT's a
real world a real network qunatium.

PLONK

Good idea. I fear being analized

Dale
Old July 6th 05, 03:09 PM
Reunite Gondwanaland (Mary Shafer)

On 5 Jul 2005 16:46:40 -0700, "Roger wilco"
wrote:

Over and out.

Mary

We didn't just do weird stuff at Dryden, we wrote reports about it.
or
Old July 8th 05, 06:11 PM
Ami Silberman

"OM" om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote
in message ...
wrote:

Teleportation knowledge analizer of the internet matirx! IT's a
real world a real network qunatium.

PLONK

Actually, I think that, rather than a Teleporation device he managed to
forge a telepathic to William S Burroughs, back in the cut-up days.

All technology outdated betalimit Policy 0 September 20th 04 03:41 PM
Internet is NOT a government agency Carl R. Osterwald Astronomy Misc 0 May 11th 04 02:48 PM
Teleportation nightbat Misc 2 February 12th 04 01:47 PM
Al Gore and Gov Arnold @ JPL Orion Amateur Astronomy 162 January 30th 04 04:29 AM
[fitsbits] proposed FITS MIME types Internet Draft Steve Allen FITS 0 October 1st 03 05:49 AM