So long

Old January 22nd 06, 05:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Default So long

"Bill Sheppard" wrote in message
I cannot believe I'm doing this.
I said to myself I wouldn't do this again.
And here I am,

O lordy, she's back already.

We have been.. all over the galaxy and
we have not found any species more
advanced than we.

But you haven't figgered out the nature of space and the cause of
gravity yet. Talk about hoots-pah.
oc

Neither have you, oc.

And I haven't told you my shoe size either.
Doesn't mean I don't have feet.
Talk about density.

OTOH, Dad says you're one of the nicer ones, rough but nice.
So I'll leave you with this: The MM experiment provided evidence for your
theory.
It is evidence that would be acceptable to the mainstream if presented.

And don't keep saying it's not your theory, but Gordon Wolter's.
You are the theory's advocate now.
It is your theory.
If you really do not want to present it outside this venue, that's okay,
because since much of your theory is true, somebody else will eventually
present it.

HAND
Lomie

Old January 22nd 06, 05:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy

It is evidence that would be acceptable
to the mainstream if presented.

HAND Lomie

Gadzooks, are you out to lunch, girl.

oc

Old January 22nd 06, 07:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy

nightbat wrote

Lomie wrote:

"Honest John" wrote in message

"Lomie" wrote in message

You may call me Darla, but I am not female nor male by your standards.

WHAAAAAT ?!?!?

Lomie
Perhaps somebody here will explain it to you.
I find your behavior to be suspicious.
So I have not yet decided if I want extended intercourse with you.

HAND
Lomie

nightbat

Ha, ha, ha, tell it to the hand, what a hoot poor Horny John no
intercourse for you with beautiful net Seans, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,
ha.

on alert,
the nightbat
Old January 22nd 06, 09:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy

"Bill Sheppard" wrote in message

It is evidence that would be acceptable
to the mainstream if presented.

HAND Lomie

Gadzooks, are you out to lunch, girl.

oc

Uhm, no, I don't eat lunch.
I just sort of snack all the time.

Yeah, okay, I get it.
Have I been drinking?
Am I high?
What am I high on?
Am I one can short of a six-pack?
Am I one card short of a full deck?

Zippin' Zarros, you been sniffin' that model airplane glue again, oc.

Lomie

Old January 22nd 06, 09:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default So long, long agooo

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

"Lomie" wrote in message

You may call me Darla, but I am not female nor male by your

standards.

WHAAAAAT ?!?!?

Lomie
Perhaps somebody here will explain it to you.
I find your behavior to be suspicious.
So I have not yet decided if I want extended intercourse with you.

HAND
Lomie

nightbat

Ha, ha, ha, tell it to the hand, what a hoot poor Horny John no
intercourse for you with beautiful net Seans, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,
ha.

on alert,
the nightbat

Hi, The Nightbat!
Sil says "Hi" and sends her undying love.
She didn't really want to go.
I offered, but there seems to be something tricky over Polaris way, so she
thought she better see to it.
And she's a bit older than me, sooo.

Maybe I can hide in this thread a bit longer.
Maybe those coffee boy thingies won't find me, maybe?

I'm just a little concerned about this Honest John character.
He tries to come off like a good Christian Bible thumper.
Then he turns around all Janus-faced and calls somebody he hardly even knows
"stupid".
I think he's a raunchy coffee boy in disguise if you want my two
x;ldopuip0l;kfjshfihipehiejhoaheoahlow about it.

So anyways, how's it hangin, homie?

Lomie

Old January 22nd 06, 09:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Lomie wrote:
"Bill Sheppard" wrote in message

It is evidence that would be acceptable
to the mainstream if presented.

HAND Lomie

Gadzooks, are you out to lunch, girl.

oc

Uhm, no, I don't eat lunch.
I just sort of snack all the time.

Yeah, okay, I get it.
Have I been drinking?
Am I high?
What am I high on?
Am I one can short of a six-pack?
Am I one card short of a full deck?

Zippin' Zarros, you been sniffin' that model airplane glue again, oc.

Lomie

Well we never know what you young crazy teenagers are going to do.

In your case what is it, 613?

Double-A

Old January 22nd 06, 10:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy

"Lomie" wrote in message

He tries to come off like a good Christian Bible thumper.

Only "The Shadow" knows !

H.J.

Old January 22nd 06, 11:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy

nightbat wrote

Lomie wrote:

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

"Lomie" wrote in message

[...]

Hello cutie Lomie and yes it is I the famous nightbat the one in
love with your big sister Sil, is that alright? Horny John has made a
posted turn around and now claims he only has the most ultimate respect
for me, what else is new? Many try to copy the nightbat but there is
only one. Your Mom the fearless Proz told me how nice your are and Darla
did too. You know my heart belongs to my Sil but I can still talk with
you since you'll going to be our family now. How have you been and it
sure has been a while have you been staying out of trouble, ha, ha, ha.
Don't mind Horny John he can't help it human males like to kid around
it's just part of our trait too. I can't wait till your big sister picks
me up then I'll get a chance to meet and play with you too up high in
the stars. Because of my spreading World and Inter-Galactic fame your
Mom wanted me to get together with you but I'm like one with Sil so
please understand kido. Every moment away from my beautiful Sil it
hurts, hurts real bad, but hopefully don't worry we'll make up for lost
time. Can't wait dolly face and welcome home babe and don't mind the
real coffee boys cause I have most of them stow filed in my Captain's
bin.

keep it cool,
the nightbat
Old January 22nd 06, 11:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy

nightbat wrote

Twittering One wrote:

"So long, long agooo ~
Keep it cool."
~ nightbat

"Some like it hot;
Some like it bitter.
Some like it dipped in balsamic vinegar
And olive oil with the virgin's babysitter."
~ Jack

"Or lemon's
Lyme."
~ Mum

nightbat

Hi Officer Twitty, whipped cream on nipples, whipped cream on
bush, lick it up for it's better then a sundae with a cherry on top.

on alert,
the nightbat
Old January 22nd 06, 11:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy

nightbat wrote

Twittering One wrote:

"Some like it hot;
Some like it slittering
& erect with a platinum cock ring ~
But I like butt laced with balsamic vinegar
And olive oil when I **** my babysitter ~ !"
~ Twittering

nightbat

Nothing wrong with two perfumed sweets going at it then more
love juices flowing for the pole a satisfying.

on alert,
the nightbat