More Troubling Planetary News

Old June 18th 05, 03:22 AM
Double-A

Charles D. Bohne wrote:
On 17 Jun 2005 17:52:59 -0700, "Double-A" wrote:

I look outside, all is calm, children are playing, sky is kind of dark,
but it's still dry.

The worst is still to come :-))
C.

After a brief shower, the sun has come out, and everything is nice and
rosy!

The U.S. Weather Service is full of crap!

Double-A

Old June 18th 05, 11:23 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

HiC & Double-A What if the Earth's crust is getting thinner? Humankind
could be living on a surface that is ready to crack like a chicken egg.
Heavy mountains are creating breaks in the crust and we see this effect
in volcano increase activity,and Earthquakes. What if most of the
Earth's surface ends up like Yellowstone park? Florida's lakes are hot.
Earth ice melting very fast. We might end up like Venus in 15 million
years?? Maybe the Earth's core is creating fission?? It would be hard
to tell. I think if all the Earth's volcanoes erupted about the same
time the Earth's mantel is trying to tell us something that's going on
under it. Bert

Old June 19th 05, 12:34 AM
Double-A

Then we are in deep ****!

Humankind
could be living on a surface that is ready to crack like a chicken egg.

Then we will be up to our nads in red hot lava!

Heavy mountains are creating breaks in the crust and we see this effect
in volcano increase activity,and Earthquakes. What if most of the
Earth's surface ends up like Yellowstone park?

That might be a best case scenario.

Florida's lakes are hot.

Do they boil?

Earth ice melting very fast. We might end up like Venus in 15 million
years??

That will give us enough time to put our affairs in order.

Maybe the Earth's core is creating fission?? It would be hard
to tell.

Or maybe all that flowing-space (oc) flowing into the Earth is heating
it up!

I think if all the Earth's volcanoes erupted about the same
time the Earth's mantel is trying to tell us something that's going on
under it. Bert

But if all the volcanoes erupted at once, would that heat things up, or
cause a volcanic winter?

Double-A

Old June 19th 05, 05:33 AM
Saul Levy

The reports I've heard have said the "BIG ONE" isn't necessarily
coming next (or soon?). They've tried to find correlations between
one quake causing following quakes, but haven't found any so far.

Saul Levy

On 16 Jun 2005 17:01:24 -0700, "Double-A" wrote:
On 16 Jun 2005 14:22:08 -0700
"Double-A" wrote:

Concerns are now that this may be just the foreshock of a much greater
quake yet to come, seeing as it occurred so close to the San Andreas
Faultline!

Double-A

Old June 19th 05, 07:05 AM
Double-A

"Double-A" wrote:

Concerns are now that this may be just the foreshock of a much greater
quake yet to come, seeing as it occurred so close to the San Andreas
Faultline!

Double-A

"They tell me the fault line runs right through here."

- Mama Cass

Double-A

Old June 20th 05, 10:12 AM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

"Double-A" wrote:

Concerns are now that this may be just the foreshock of a much greater
quake yet to come, seeing as it occurred so close to the San Andreas
Faultline!

Double-A

Saul
The reports I've heard have said the "BIG ONE" isn't necessarily
coming next (or soon?). They've tried to find correlations between
one quake causing following quakes, but haven't found any so far.

Saul Levy

nightbat

Correct Saul, the true correlating cause is what we are after
for we know the seismic activity is apparently increasing around the
world. And this just in, another quake tremor is felt in California, the
fifth so far within a week.

See:
http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/ns/news/...lif_earthquake

Is it because of normal simple occurrence, and early pointing nightbat
attention to strange increasing occurrences. Wormwood reported
approaching comet planetary disturbance, Andromedians high impulse net
reported comm. blocking initiative, increased rainfall activity, secret
underground nuclear tests, heating up of the Earth planetary core, Earth
poles reversal, increased solar flare emission activity, major resifting
of Pacific rim, too much oil ground pumping and cavity forming, slowing
of the planet due to previous above ground nuke testing, planet heating
due to leaking and spray aerosol gradual loss of ozone atmosphere
protection of incoming cosmic radiation, faulty cheap steel impurities
supporting new construction and walls, leaking nuclear underground
wastes, increased hurricane sea bed shifting energy activity,
reawakening volcano and previous extinct mountain activity, increasing
steam venting per Yellowstone Park affirmation, or just the planet Earth
doing its thing?

Where is Officer Double-A, another earthquake has occurred in
California, get on it. Officer Double-A do you still ponder nightbat is
too improperly concerned or Captain 1st right on it?

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old June 20th 05, 11:08 AM
Double-A

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

"Double-A" wrote:
[...]

There was another U.S. Weather Service emergency warning this afternoon
for a destructive thunderstorm in the area, here at my extreme west
coast outpost. This time 70 mph winds were estimated with a tornado
possible! Fortunately, again it missed my particular location.

When I was a boy here, nobody ever worried about the infrequent
thunderstorms, and everybody knew there were no tornadoes in Oregon.
Something has changed that seems to be affecting conditions both above
and below ground. Everything is changing.

What's next? Tsunamis in Indiana?

Double-A

Old June 20th 05, 11:28 AM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Double-A You are the meteorologist for the North west,and I'll
report from the South East. Strange you getting tornadoes in Oregon.
Hope I don't get Earth quakes in Florida. nightbat is in the safest
area,and someday that might be the reason for people living there.
Bert

Old June 20th 05, 11:30 AM
Double-A

It should be almost time for Officer Bert to make his morning report on
conditions at his outpost in the Florida swamps!

I hope he isn't being overrun by alligators again!

Double-A