More Troubling Planetary News

Old June 14th 05, 03:20 AM
nightbat

Default More Troubling Planetary News

nightbat wrote

Chile has suffered a major earthquake, reported news not
fully in yet of total amount of injuries or extent of damage. One
confirmed death is reported so far.

See:
http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/wor...605chile_quake

Officer Double-A, any news of quakes out by you?

carry on.
the nightbat
Old June 14th 05, 03:41 AM
Double-A

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Chile has suffered a major earthquake, reported news not
fully in yet of total amount of injuries or extent of damage. One
confirmed death is reported so far.

See:
http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/wor...605chile_quake

Officer Double-A, any news of quakes out by you?

carry on.
the nightbat

All quiet here, but there have been quakes in California.

I heard the news of the 7.9 quake in Chile come across the news a while
ago, but couldn't yet find any online reference. Here is one:

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...p_world _news

Double-A

Old June 14th 05, 08:33 AM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Chile has suffered a major earthquake, reported news not
fully in yet of total amount of injuries or extent of damage. One
confirmed death is reported so far.

See:
http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/wor...605chile_quake

Officer Double-A, any news of quakes out by you?

carry on.
the nightbat

All quiet here, but there have been quakes in California.

I heard the news of the 7.9 quake in Chile come across the news a while
ago, but couldn't yet find any online reference. Here is one:

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...p_world _news

Double-A

nightbat

Thanks for that info link about the Chile earthquake Officer
Double-A and report about additional California ones too. Troubling very
troubling indeed the continued seismic activity is causing around the
world. Data is most discomforting and increased loss of life is
saddening. Stay on it and let us know if any rumbling is detected near
you. Chile normally is one of the most active earthquake areas in the
world, I only hope the severity of the disturbances don't continue. Per
the report they do expect after shocks for a number of months. Thanks
again

carry on,
the nightbat
Old June 14th 05, 07:23 PM
Saul Levy

How about posting some GOOD news for a change?

Saul Levy

Old June 14th 05, 10:18 PM
Art Deco

Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 02:33:35 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

Thanks for that info link about the Chile earthquake Officer
Double-A and report about additional California ones too.

I do check out these links daily:
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/recenteqs...kes/uszgbu.htm

C.

Why do you believe something posted by the evil U.S. Government,
Char-lies?

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/alexa/socks.html
http://www.petitmorte.net/cujo/kazoo/kazoo.html

"We don't live on "islands". The name of my home-world is Manda."
-- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne
Old June 15th 05, 06:19 AM
Double-A

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

nightbat wrote:
[...]

Another earthquake has been reported tonight at Eureka California of
magnitude 7.0, near southern Oregon. They're coming this way!

Double-A

Old June 15th 05, 08:05 AM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

nightbat wrote:
[...]

Oh no, this is more much more troubling then I first deduced,
another 7.0 registered so close to your home duty base, say this can't
be happening. How do we break it to Saul for he was so looking forward
to possible hopeful good news and now this. Yes, the news is bad very
bad, and getting worst it seems. Ok, don't panic, repeat don't panic, we
can get through this. Any casualties reported yet Officer Double-A?
Look, if the West Coast chain of mountains begin to blow don't panic,
please, stay with us. Have you made an evacuation plan of escape should
worst come to worst? You should be ready to run if all hell starts to
break loose over there. Nothing unusual here except that last freaky
powerful wind storm that came out of no where here but at least blew
over quickly. Hmmmmm, those bumping ground babies seem to be getting
more powerful and dangerous, for anything over a 5.0 is classified
severe. Also it's known normal ramblings continue for a few months after
the major one provided the whole underground magma section activity
isn't still building up for further peek curve major disturbances.

Is the long cycle reported Wormwood comet on its way, if only we could
be sure these multi world wide increasing earthquake reports were
isolated events. But when so many begin occurring one right after the
other and of such intensity you can't help but take notice.

Thanks for your report Officer Double-A and keep us posted of any new
developments.

End of transmission

carry on,
the nightbat
Old June 15th 05, 08:28 AM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

wrote:

Thanks for that info link about the Chile earthquake Officer
Double-A and report about additional California ones too.

I do check out these links daily:
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/recenteqs...kes/uszgbu.htm

C.

nightbat

Thank you Officer Bohne for earthquake link but more disturbing
breaking news from Officer Double-A, apparently a very large 7.0
earthquake has occurred near the California/Oregon border. I have
advised him to keep us posted of new developments.

carry on,
the nightbat
Old June 15th 05, 08:54 AM
Double-A

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

nightbat wrote:
[...]

Well, no reports of casualties. The earthquake was off the coast, so a
tsunami alert went into effect, but there was no tsunami.

Eight were kill by the earthquake in Chile.

It seems there was also a 6.8 earthquake in Alaska today, also. Leave
it to the BBC to get us Americans our own news first!

Double-A

Old June 15th 05, 09:54 AM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

nightbat wrote:
[...]

Certainly looks like a chain of unrestful activity is going on
stretching from South America all the way up to Alaska. Could be the
American news centers are keeping a close watch on incoming reports and
are just being more careful about too early making any correlation's. At
least The BBC is also getting the word out quickly in hopes of
preventing large loss of life. The off coast occurring ones could prove
more deadly should tsunamis develop during the peak tourist summer
season along the West Coast beaches.

carry on,
the nightbat