A one-off reply to 'Miss Thaing'

Old January 6th 04, 02:25 PM
Darla

"Bill Sheppard" wrote in message

There's either of
two possible scenarios going on with her/him/it. One is patent
stoopidity.

Or two, the person is clinically delusional and genuinely
_does_ believe her alien-hood.

What would a human spouse do to someone who says this about their mate?

While I try very hard to be a law-abiding citizen of the galaxy, I think you
should know that, unlike Darla, I am Not a vegetarian.

Darla is indisposed for a time.

Pros Pere

Old January 6th 04, 03:45 PM
Bill Sheppard

Darla is indisposed for a time.

Yeah, I'll bet. Probably zonked on her thorazine. oc
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A 0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0

Old January 6th 04, 05:07 PM
Doug

"
Or two, the person is clinically delusional and genuinely
_does_ believe her alien-hood.

What would a human spouse do to someone who says this about their mate?

I dunno, in some parts of the world, maybe (insert horror music here) *EAT
THEM*!!!!?!?!?!?!?! (Daaah-dumm-DAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!) Better yet, maybe thank
them for pointing out their spouse's delusions.

While I try very hard to be a law-abiding citizen of the galaxy, I think

you
should know that, unlike Darla, I am Not a vegetarian.

Neither am I. Let's do lunch sometime.

Darla is indisposed for a time.

Hope it's nothing serious.

Pros Pere

Live long and prosper. (Does anyone know of an emoticon for a clown honking
a horn?) *HONK-HONK*

Old January 6th 04, 05:29 PM
Bill Sheppard

Miss Thaing whimpered,

What would a human spouse do to
someone who says this about their
mate?

To which 'Doug' responded,

...maybe thank them for pointing out
their spouse's delusions.

Exactly. It's called Tough Love.

oc

Old January 6th 04, 08:13 PM
Darla

"Bill Sheppard" wrote in message

Darla is indisposed for a time.

Yeah, I'll bet. Probably zonked on her thorazine. oc

Pay no attention to my mate, Bill.

Recently having a young one has Pros Pere on a bit of an hormonal edge.

I explained again how your species loves to Play, even in the most serious
of contexts, and even in the most fearsome of circumstances.

This is one keystone of your ability to survive.

You did not like my mathless cause of gravity, did you?

I told you that you would not.

You are too close to your flow theory.

The flow theory has fatal flaws, you know this, and yet you persist.

And you say that I need meds.

Regain your mental Youth, your open mind, Bill Sheppard.

You are going to need it.

Darla

Old January 6th 04, 08:57 PM
Bill Sheppard

...I explained again how your species
loves to Play, even in the most serious of contexts, and even in the

most fearsome of circumstances.

My, persistent, aren't we? My autoranging ding-a-ling detector is going
off scale (!). oc

Old January 7th 04, 12:19 PM
Darla

Darla

Old January 8th 04, 06:20 AM
Painius

"Bill Sheppard" wrote in message...
. . .
Painius, this is all your fault. G oc

Geez! I go away for a few days and come back and see
this thread. Why's everbody always pickin' on me? g

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Tender is my love for thee