Spring is busting out all over!

Old June 9th 19, 09:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Spring is busting out all over!

A near perfect 73F as of 1:30 PM here in Gresham. Sun is shining. Wind north at 6 mph. Humidity 38%.

Had a nice strawberry shortcake breakfast this morning with powdered sugar and whipping cream! Those locally grown berries taste just like I remember them from my childhood, not the flavorless taste of the ones they sell us in the stores these days!

Last day to inspect the navy ships that have docked in Portland for "Fleet Week". That's when people lock up their daughters because the sailors have come upstream to spawn!

Double-A

Old June 10th 19, 09:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

The warmer weather is here! Currently 79F as of 1:30 PM here in Gresham. The next couple of days they predict temps launching into the 90s! Wind NW at 8 mph. Humidity 32%.

Double-A

Old June 11th 19, 01:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, June 10, 2019 at 1:26:48 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
The warmer weather is here! Currently 79F as of 1:30 PM here in Gresham. The next couple of days they predict temps launching into the 90s! Wind NW at 8 mph. Humidity 32%.

Double-A

90 here too It was in the news and Charles her oldest so will be King.She is just a little older thenI She will be carried away with 1,000s of fallowers She died in a palace I will die in Dodge van and carried away by Waste Management.She never had a $$$$$ problem Alway worth 1 trillion. She never did one day of work.I am still working. Mitch will tell you we will meet in heaven O ya.Bery
Old June 11th 19, 01:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, June 8, 2019 at 1:50:28 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, June 8, 2019 at 12:57:50 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, June 6, 2019 at 3:54:59 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, June 6, 2019 at 2:08:43 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, June 6, 2019 at 1:55:16 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, June 5, 2019 at 4:27:19 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, June 5, 2019 at 1:54:53 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, June 4, 2019 at 1:10:14 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, June 3, 2019 at 2:02:57 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Cool sunshine here in Gresham. Now 68F as of 1:45 PM. Wind northwest off the ocean at 6 mph. Humidity 39%.

Rain will return Saturday for the Rose Festival Grand Floral Parade.

Why does it always rain on parades? It's like someone up there wants to dampen any fun people try to have.

Double-A

Sunny but still wearing my jacket. Spent 3 hours at DMV tying to stay legal.Van is well known by police but best always to be on safe side.My bank wants me to buy a house.What do I need a house for? To keep busy I'm setting up a blumbing business lic in Orange County.Give Rotter Rotter.Thinking of good name.That HUD 240 unit is not renting as Anaheim people are hearing my warning "Its a fire trap" There in your city,so check out their safety.Bert

Could use some of your plumbing business. Having trouble keeping the drain in my kitchen sink draining. Seems Clorox bleach clears it better that Draino or Liquid Plumber. Hate pouring money down the drain with those products.

Cloudy day here, but dry so far. Temp 64 as of 1:45 PM. Wind south at 2 mph. Humidity 51%.

Looks like rain will be coming sooner rather than later.

Another damp Rose Festival!

Double-A

Nices day of the year 5F warmer and my van is a beach home.Well my best trend Is passing papers on his house Monday. Bert

Took my jacket off at noon WOW This is gettinglike beach weather.Bert

I left home with a sweater on, but as soon as the sun hit me, I turned around and took it off! Only 63F as of 2 PM here in Gresham, but the sun feels warm! Stopped a the post office and mailed the second old musical tape I have been able to sell for good money on eBay! Wind now west at 6 mph. Humidity 41%. Clouds about, but so far dry. More chance of rain later tonight.

You are bout the Queen's age, aren't you? She still is spry. I am Prince Charles's age, almost exactly.

Queen I grew up with.I asked my grandfather who was English.I remember him saying the Windsor family was worth a trillion bucks.WOW \ Bert

Queen is dying at 92 We have that to relate too.Bert

Who says she's dying? She looked pretty healthy to me when she met with Trump a couple days ago. Her husband, much her senior, is still going strong too!

Bought locally grown strawberries at the Farmers' Market today. the local ones simply taste a lot better.

Overcast here in Gresham, but dry. I got caught in a second cloud burst when I went home last night! But now dryer weather and hotter is in the forecast. Now 60F as of 1:45 PM. Wind North at 4 mph. Humidity 53%. Portland's Rose Festival Grand Floral Parade dodged a bullet today in that the rain all came yesterday! Temps in the mid 90s are predicted for mid week!

Double-A

Old June 11th 19, 04:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"SwineBrt Glazier" wrote:
"I will die in my van with a bucket that I **** into, and
talk to, and be carried away by Waste Management" and
end up buried face-down in a landfill to stop SwineBert's
stupid palaver." O ya.Bert.

No Fame. No Legacy for SwineBert's Life of Failures.

SwineBert, the Jewish Jailbird, is filled with so much Hatred
that the Fool, SwineBert refuses to sign on to a Program that
would make SwineBert FAMOUS for the next 285 years

All the details for Glazier's FAME are seen is the links
for https://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-SHAME-or-Bert-s-FAME
at https://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-BODY-FARM-Tomb

Old June 11th 19, 04:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"HerpesBert Glazier" wrote:
"It's a Microbe Planet". Bert We have that to relate too.Bert
in https://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-BODY-FARM-Tomb

Old June 11th 19, 09:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, June 10, 2019 at 5:42:24 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, June 10, 2019 at 1:26:48 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
The warmer weather is here! Currently 79F as of 1:30 PM here in Gresham. The next couple of days they predict temps launching into the 90s! Wind NW at 8 mph. Humidity 32%.

Double-A

90 here too It was in the news and Charles her oldest so will be King.She is just a little older thenI She will be carried away with 1,000s of fallowers She died in a palace I will die in Dodge van and carried away by Waste Management.She never had a $$$$$ problem Alway worth 1 trillion. She never did one day of work.I am still working. Mitch will tell you we will meet in heaven O ya.Bery

The queen will be buried in St George's Chapel at Windsor Castle. I have been to Westminster Abbey where most of England's kings are buried. Have you made any arrangements for yourself? Neptune Society? I think the county will give me a free cremation is I die indigent. I could arrange for burial in the cemetery where my parents are, but I ask myself whether it really matters to me at all what happens after I am dead. Money could be better spend on myself while alive!

A rare hot east wind is blowing through the streets of Gresham today! Sun is shining. Now 86F as of 1 PM. Forecast 95F for the day. Beer drinking weather! Wind east at 11 mph. Humidity 32%. Chance of precipitation 0%.

Double-A

It's almost spring............. G=EMC^2TreBert Misc 10 February 24th 15 02:29 PM
spring Paul Forsdick UK Astronomy 1 March 21st 09 10:55 AM
Spring Double-A[_2_] Misc 43 April 9th 08 04:30 AM
Spring Double-A[_2_] Misc 23 February 20th 08 12:08 AM
Spring Tides Duncan Heenan Misc 6 November 29th 05 12:53 PM