good day

Old August 17th 07, 04:00 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Starlord

Default good day

I have post a lot, only a litter question now and then. mosty i done reading
of the newgreou. this am i noted we didn't the big flood of spam in which is
good. i mostly have been learding to run my computer, only this is i've
forgottn hot to add someone my killfile. so far here at home i have two main
projects, 1st is the rebuilding of B8, it's about 1/3rd done, going to have
to go to walmart to get the spray cans of pint i need ( 3 hour bus ride). to
other project is still in the rought desining stage, a mout for an old C8
scope and #3 is a lount for an orion refactor i have. these are still in the
thinkg stage so lots more to do for them. dob wise i still am rebusidering
old B8, B10 istll usefull and old stargazer 4.25 is very usefull too.next
week i hope to start look at the moon and draging a shopt us to old foster
freeze will lill blow thay guys mind. got a good size stack of magazine and
each time i go up i'll had the out to prople. i just hope this smoke go away
too.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html
AD World
http://www.adworld.netfirms.com/

Good Vibrations, Good Morning.... Craig Fink Space Shuttle 3 December 19th 06 02:04 AM
Good Vibrations, Good Morning.... Craig Fink Space Station 3 December 19th 06 02:04 AM
As Good As It Gets Robert Peffers Misc 0 December 10th 05 01:25 PM
Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good OM History 0 April 22nd 05 08:37 AM