kill all the stupid people

Old November 6th 07, 12:26 AM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Fred[_7_]

Default kill all the stupid people

On Nov 5, 11:31?am, Ivan Marsh wrote:
On Sun, 04 Nov 2007 11:06:45 -0800, Fred wrote:
There is a book called "The Gene Bomb" by Dr. David Commings. Another
book he wrote is called "Tourette Syndomre and Human Behavior". He
states that people with ADD/ADHD and other behavior problems are
outproducing the general public due to their problems with impulse
control. The only way that these prople will be weeded out of society
is through war or some other international natural catostrophy.

...uh, assuming that anything you've said here is representative of the
apparent crack-pot David Commings...

This conclusion assumes that if there were a war or some other
international natural catastrophe that people with ADD/ADHD, tourette's
syndrome, etc... would somehow be victims of said war/disaster at a
greater percentage than those who don't suffer from such an affliction.

An obviously spurious assumption resulting in a highly unlikely outcome...
therefore nothing that "Dr." Commings has to say should be taken as the
slightest bit relevant.

How 'bout a more realistic, less idiotic and human scenario: CURE these
genetic disorders.

...and I sincerely hope you aren't equating genetic mental disorders with
stupidity.

--
I told you this was going to happen.

This is one situation where I tend to agree more with Dr. Cummings. I
have seen Dr. Cummings and his wife speak. There are things that I
don't agree with their philosophy - like they think that Tourette
syndrome can be eradicated in one generation if people with the
disorder would stop having children. Yet I was very critical when a
certain woman who had several Tourette children kept on producing more
children. The armed services will not recruit a person who took anti-
depressants and ADD/ADHD medications past age 12. They have been
stuck with having to pay disability claims on too many soldiers with
these afflictions. Genetic research has come a long way since Watson
and Crick - yet researchers have barely scratched the surface of the
genetic code. They are able to identify many genetic afflictions but
they are a long way from cureing the genetic disorders. I look at DNA
as a huge algorithm. Even though progress has been made, it will be
many generations before man can rewrite genetic code and cure many of
these disorders. Some of the people I have mentioned will live
shorter lives due to alcoholism, drug abuse, and taking risk.

Old November 6th 07, 12:33 AM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Rowland McDonnell

Fred wrote:

On Nov 4, 5:44?pm, Loz wrote:
Fred wrote:

snippage

There is a book called "The Gene Bomb" by Dr. David Commings. Another
book he wrote is called "Tourette Syndomre and Human Behavior". He
states that people with ADD/ADHD and other behavior problems are
outproducing the general public due to their problems with impulse
control. The only way that these prople will be weeded out of society
is through war or some other international natural catostrophy.

Fred, your spelling is atrocious. Please let me have your postal address
and I will send you a copy of the Oxford English Dictionary which I'm
sure you will find invaluable.

Loz

Who really cares. I am not so obsessivly looped that I need to do a
spell check on everything I write. If you don't have anything better
to do than worry about my spelling, then I would wonder how you manage
the rest of your life.

Writing with correct spelling and grammar demonstrates some respect for
your intended readership. Using poor spelling and grammar often makes
it hard to understand the meaning of a writer, which shows a lack of
respect for your readers. If you do not care about your words, why
should anyone else? I would suggest that spelling of the quality used
in your posts indicates that you appear to have nothing but contempt for
your readers coupled with little or no interest in what you are writing.

By your sloppy use of English, you are demonstrating what modern slang
might term a `bad attitude'; this character flaw is further indicated by
your violently insulting response to Loz's mild sarcasm.

One might further suggest that spelling of the level of awfulness that
you have demonstrated can only be excused if you suffer from a specific
learning disability such as dyslexia. The patterns of your spelling
mistakes are, however, rather more characteristic of ignorance due to
poor education and lack of interest.

So you see, your insultingly bad English and aggressive attitude towards
criticism harm your reputation. Loz was in effect trying to give you
some good advice on how to present yourself in a fashion that does not
cause people to categorise you as a petulant ignoramus.

Rowland.

--
Remove the animal for email address:
Sorry - the spam got to me
Old November 6th 07, 01:00 AM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Bubba

Rowland McDonnell wrote:
Fred wrote:

On Nov 4, 5:44?pm, Loz wrote:
Fred wrote:

snippage

[...]

Using Fred's own beliefs Fred should top himself as he is an out and
out idiot.
Old November 6th 07, 06:14 PM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Ivan Marsh

On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 15:26:39 -0800, Fred wrote:

[...]

....unlike everyone else.

I'd say the first instances of genetic disorders being eradicated from the
species will be within the next ten years... probably sooner.

--
I told you this was going to happen.

Old November 6th 07, 11:07 PM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Rowland McDonnell

Alan Harding wrote:

Loz writes
Fred wrote:

snippage

There is a book called "The Gene Bomb" by Dr. David Commings. Another
book he wrote is called "Tourette Syndomre and Human Behavior". He
states that people with ADD/ADHD and other behavior problems are
outproducing the general public due to their problems with impulse
control. The only way that these prople will be weeded out of society
is through war or some other international natural catostrophy.

Fred, your spelling is atrocious. Please let me have your postal
address and I will send you a copy of the Oxford English Dictionary
which I'm sure you will find invaluable.

If that's the full OED, second edition, I promize to speil baldly til I
get a copu.

Mee to.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Oxford-Engli...Volumes/dp/019
8611862/ref=pd_bbs_4/203-7308229-5794353?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1194385181&
sr=8-4

Rowland.

(hoo'd be happi wiv
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Compact-Oxfo.../dp/0198612583
/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/203-7308229-5794353?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1194385225&sr=8
-1)

Old November 6th 07, 11:08 PM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
%

hi wingnutt

Old October 25th 08, 06:09 PM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Martha Adams

"Fred J. McCall" wrote in message
jordy wrote:

:On Oct 27, 3:35 pm, Bacon wrote:
:
: The reality is, his intentions and
: devotion to this country are not in question,
:
: they're not in question by Bush, but they are by many other
eople...
:

Only the questionable ones...

You see, it's only the 'questionable' people who want to keep equating
'disagreement' with 'evil stupid traitor'.

--
"You take the lies out of him, and he'll shrink to the size of
your hat; you take the malice out of him, and he'll disappear."

Good words from Mark Twain, if in another century. Now,
I wonder ...where might that fit today? ??

My problem with the concept "Kill all the stupid people,"
is that when someone disagrees with you, it may be very
difficult sometimes to distinguish stupidity from thinking
that is simply very different from your own; and maybe
even relevant and appropriate in a context you don't see.
So I don't go along with "Kill all the stupid people." For
instance, the Nazi solution to the (perceived) problem of
the Jews, is an example. Today's Republicans offer several
good examples, and from what I hear of campaign news, the
departure of Karl Rove wasn't that much of a needed
cleanup.

It may take a little more intelligence, but in our history
we have, "The Devil can't stand laughter." I think pointing
out error in this way has a good future, if it gets used.
Divergent thinking! For example, imagine a Terrorists Hall
of Fame. Who gets the top seat there? Who has killed the
most people based upon his ideology? Who has done not multi
billions but trillions of dollars damage to the American
economy? Who has worked with some success to trash our
Constitution and its checks and balances? ?? There is so
much opportunity for humor and black jokes in our recent
history, I don't see why anyone is running around with this
"Kill all the stupid people," when there is such an immense
opportunity here for humor -- that bites.

Duly noted: isn't this topic a little off the sci.space.policy
topic? ??

Titeotwawki -- mha [sci.space.policy 2008 Oct 25]

Old October 25th 08, 06:11 PM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
%

jordy wrote:

On Oct 27, 3:35 pm, Bacon wrote:

The reality is, his intentions and
devotion to this country are not in question,

they're not in question by Bush, but they are by many other
people...

[...]

its off topic for every group it got crossposted too ,
but then again stupid people will do that

Old October 25th 08, 09:09 PM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

"Martha Adams" wrote:

:"Fred J. McCall" wrote in message
.. .
: jordy wrote:
:
: :On Oct 27, 3:35 pm, Bacon wrote:
: :
: : The reality is, his intentions and
: : devotion to this country are not in question,
: :
: : they're not in question by Bush, but they are by many other
: eople...
: :
:
: Only the questionable ones...
:
: You see, it's only the 'questionable' people who want to keep equating
: 'disagreement' with 'evil stupid traitor'.
:
:
: --
: "You take the lies out of him, and he'll shrink to the size of
: your hat; you take the malice out of him, and he'll disappear."
: -- Mark Twain
:
:Good words from Mark Twain, if in another century. Now,
:I wonder ...where might that fit today? ??
:
:My problem with the concept "Kill all the stupid people,"
:

Nobody said that. I think you're done.

territory."
--G. Behn
Old October 25th 08, 09:13 PM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
%

jordy wrote:

On Oct 27, 3:35 pm, Bacon wrote:

The reality is, his intentions and
devotion to this country are not in question,

they're not in question by Bush, but they are by many other
people...

Only the questionable ones...

You see, it's only the 'questionable' people who want to keep
equating 'disagreement' with 'evil stupid traitor'.

--
"You take the lies out of him, and he'll shrink to the size of
your hat; you take the malice out of him, and he'll disappear."
-- Mark Twain

Good words from Mark Twain, if in another century. Now,
I wonder ...where might that fit today? ??

My problem with the concept "Kill all the stupid people,"

Nobody said that. I think you're done.

this is all just so american ,
agree with me and vote for ,
who i'm voting for or you are ,