kill all the stupid people

Old October 26th 07, 02:56 AM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

Default kill all the stupid people

Tim wrote:

:Fred J. McCall wrote:
: Tim wrote:
: :
: :Not everyone falls into the conventional VIQ near to PIQ pattern .
: :
:
: As in 'not everyone is equally bright.
:
:
:If you were more intelligent you would get it.As it is you're a stupid
erson in favour of getting rid of people *you* think are stupid.
:
:You're the proverbial turkey voting avidly for Christmas.
:

Any time you want to spit that hook out, you just feel free,
dumbass...

territory."
--G. Behn
Old October 26th 07, 02:58 AM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

"Rhiannon" wrote:

:
:"Fred J. McCall" wrote in message
.. .
: jordy wrote:
:
: :On Oct 24, 5:15 am, "Angelocracy.com" wrote:
: :
: : First off, charity should be outlawed. No longer should people be
:
: You're neither very old nor very smart, are you, Jordy?
:
:Apparently neither are you. You misattributed the above to Jordy who didn't
:say it.
:

Well, no, I didn't. The attributions were and are correct. The fact
that you clipped off what Jordy said is YOUR problem....

--
"False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the
soul with evil."
Old October 26th 07, 03:01 AM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

Ivan Marsh wrote:

:On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 06:03:23 -0700, Fred J. McCall wrote:
:
: Tim wrote:
:
: Not everyone falls into the conventional VIQ near to PIQ pattern .
:
: As in 'not everyone is equally bright.
:
:You are only proving that you are not bright.
:

Keep gulping on that hook, Ivan...

:
:Let me give you a real world example.
:
:A class of young children were given a test where one of the requirements
:was to draw a circle with a line under it.
:
:Except for one of the kids all the kids drew a circle then a line lower on
:the page... a circle with a line under it.
:
:The one kid that didn't do what everyone else did drew a circle with two
:lines protruding from a 180 degree angle... a circle with a line under it
:represented in three dimensions.
:
:The kid was moved to a remedial class until someone with half a brain
:reviewed the exercise and realized that he was displaying spacial
erception far advanced of the rest of the class.
:

Let me simply point out that it's not my fault you live in a stupid
part of the world. Birds of a feather and all that.

:
:In science it's a common mistake to let expectations corrupt the
:interpretation of results.
:

Not in real science, it isn't.

-- Thomas Jefferson

Old October 26th 07, 03:10 AM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Rowland McDonnell

BradGuth wrote:

[snip]

Imploding and the forcing of energy starved Dark Ages is pretty much
exactly what some of those pesky Zion Yids do best, don't you agree.
Isn't imploding exactly what their decades of that mutually
perpetrated cold-war was all about, insuring that the rich and
powerful kept getting richer and more powerful, even if it meant the
continued demise of their own kind (somewhat like their having put
Christ on a stick for a good faith-based PR stunt).

I hate to tell you this, but the cold war stand-off was between
gentiles. The only people the `Zion Yids' were doing down were the poor
bloody Arabs and a few Brits who got in the way for doing nothing more
than trying to maintain the rule of law (up until they got Israel, that
is - founded on terrorism, not that I blame them: if you're facing
extinction, extreme measures are justifiable).

And you can't blame the Jews for following the bloody script - God wrote
the script of what was to happen to his son, don't forget. Anyway,
Jesus was Jewish himself.

Rowland.

--
Remove the animal for email address:
Sorry - the spam got to me
Old October 26th 07, 03:10 AM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Rowland McDonnell

Tim wrote:

Fred J. McCall wrote:

And so we see a demonstration of the effect. Stupid folks like Tim
think they're just as qualified to make decisions and choices as the
bright folks. Then as things get more and more screwed up as a
result, they blame the smart people for not stopping them...

As stupid goes i'm decidely more qualifed to make choices and decisions
than an arrogant halfwit such as yourself.

You are still struggling to aspire to clueless.

Aye; but I suspect that he might have trouble with language of the
sophistication you employed.

Rowland.

Old October 26th 07, 03:15 AM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Rowland McDonnell

Rhiannon wrote:

"Rowland McDonnell" wrote:

And it's `leaves', not `leafs'. Sheesh. And anyway, if it weren't for
us Brits, you Canucks would *all* be Frenchies - surely you can thank us
for that, at least? ;-)

Rowland.

LOL! It's Leafs. They're a hockey team.

And also the national symbol of Canada, being used as such in that
context, yeah?

And if it *IS* Maple Leafs for the hockey team name - it's *still*
`sheesh'. I mean, why not play up to the stereotype of ice hockey
players having rocks in their heads?

Rowland.

Old October 26th 07, 03:18 AM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Rowland McDonnell

Fred J. McCall wrote:

[snip]

You're a dumbass.

I applaude your incisive wit.

Rowland.

Old October 26th 07, 03:18 AM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
%

"Rowland McDonnell" wrote in
message
Rhiannon wrote:

"Rowland McDonnell" wrote:

And it's `leaves', not `leafs'. Sheesh. And anyway, if it

weren't for
us Brits, you Canucks would *all* be Frenchies - surely you can

thank us
for that, at least? ;-)

Rowland.

LOL! It's Leafs. They're a hockey team.

And also the national symbol of Canada, being used as such in that
context, yeah?

And if it *IS* Maple Leafs for the hockey team name - it's *still*
`sheesh'. I mean, why not play up to the stereotype of ice hockey
players having rocks in their heads?

Rowland.

--
Remove the animal for email address:
Sorry - the spam got to me
http://www.mag-uk.org http://www.bmf.co.uk
UK biker? Join MAG and the BMF and stop the Eurocrats banning biking

i would like to reply to you but i can't ,
as on my first ever attempt to do so ,
you have proven to be a liar and idiot and ,
anatomically incorrect so i can't