Quickly learn the secrets to start or expand your astral travel techniques

Old March 4th 07, 02:27 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

Default Quickly learn the secrets to start or expand your astral travel techniques

Scientific evidence is now suggesting that we CAN leave our physical
body and that we may even survive the death of that physical body.
Using brainwave technology it was found that a certain combination of
alpha and theta harmonics caused the immediate transference of
consciousness away from the physical body.
Almost everyone trying these frequencies has agreed that the effect is
very unusual. Several users have reported a distinct 'moving ' of
their perception from the physical body. It could take a lifetime to
open the door to this inner journey, the Astral Projection frequency
can do it in 20 minutes.
http://astraltravelv.blogspot.com/#

Old March 4th 07, 04:29 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Davoud[_1_]

A scammer wrote:
... a certain combination of alpha and theta harmonics caused
the immediate transference of consciousness away from
the physical body.

Ah, so! This explains a great number of events in my life that have
heretofore defied explanation.

"I'm sorry, dear, what did you want me to do? My consciousness was away
from my physical body."

"I'm going to break your physical jaw."

Davoud

--
usenet *at* davidillig dawt com
Old March 4th 07, 05:22 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Ed[_2_]

Ah, the return of "The metaphysical hogwash gang"!

Old March 4th 07, 08:02 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Marty

Default Quickly learn the secrets to start or expand your astraltravel...

I've only traveled by astral projection once, but I got to sit by
Shirley MacLaine!
Marty

Old March 4th 07, 09:04 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
katrinaxx

Marty wrote:
I've only traveled by astral projection once, but I got to sit by
Shirley MacLaine!
Marty

That was you?

Cathy

Old March 4th 07, 11:14 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Phil Wheeler

Marty wrote:
I've only traveled by astral projection once, but I got to sit by
Shirley MacLaine!

I can see why you didn't repeat the experience ;-)

Phil
Old March 4th 07, 11:15 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Phil Wheeler

Ed wrote:
Ah, the return of "The metaphysical hogwash gang"!

What made you think they had left?
Old March 4th 07, 11:43 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Starboard

I've only traveled by astral projection once, but I got to sit by
Shirley MacLaine!
Marty

I too astral projected once. And went straight to the first bar I
could find.

Left shortly after though; just wasn't my type of atmosphere.

Errol

Old March 5th 07, 05:39 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Marty

That was you?
Cathy

Hey..! Were you the lady in the seat up front with the remote viewing
camera?
Marty