What would have happened if ?

Old November 1st 06, 01:51 PM posted to alt.math,sci.astro,sci.energy,sci.environment,sci.logic
chatnoir

Default What would have happened if ?

Researcher wrote:
What would have happened if we had by now :

Been able to traverse the Universe at will.

Been sure of every Living thing on the universe and their capability.

Been able to monitor and detect what's going on in the mind of any thinking
being.

Been able to :

See not only by line of sight but have bent and twisted vision and
ability to look around the corners

Hear more than what we hear

See all frequencies , infra - red etc. and emissions from Black holes as
we see what we see [normal light]

Have more faculties than these sight,touch,hearing,smelling only as we could
have evolved with stronger sense in these faculties as well as newer
ones. The world we see is an optical one and how shunted would have been in
our perception if were sightless or unable to hear and how our physics
,maths, languages would all have evolved with those restrictions.

Researcher

If think if this happened, then the Universe would cry for that Ole
Impersonal God they once had!

The Lord God spoke through the prophet Jeremiah saying, "Every man is
become foolish by his knowledge: every founder is confounded by his
idol, for what he hath cast is a lie, and there is no breath in them.
They are vain works, and worthy to be laughed at, in the time of their
visitation they shall perish" (Jer. 51: 17-18).