On Topic: Class is In

Old November 21st 05, 03:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default On Topic: Class is In

Was set up on the corner last night, being sunday night and getting colder
at night now, not many stopping by,
but a group of about 10 mexicans stopped by to look at mars and they started
asking questions too.

I don't put down anyone for the most part, but most of the people of that
type have never studyed anything
about the stars and planets. While this group had not done any real studing,
they'd gotten some info from
I guess old school books. Make a long story shotter, they where there for
almost an hour and by the time they left
they had a lot more info to digest and mall over and I have a hunch that
they'll be back as they wanted to know when I was out at the corner.

To me a most fullfilling night.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Astronomy Net Online Gift Shop
http://www.cafepress.com/astronomy_net
In Garden Online Gift Shop
http://www.cafepress.com/ingarden
Blast Off Online Gift Shop
http://www.cafepress.com/starlords

Old November 26th 05, 07:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy

"Starlord" wrote in
news
Was set up on the corner last night, being sunday night and getting
colder at night now, not many stopping by,
but a group of about 10 mexicans stopped by to look at mars and they
started asking questions too.

I don't put down anyone for the most part, but most of the people of
that type have never studyed anything
about the stars and planets. While this group had not done any real
studing, they'd gotten some info from
I guess old school books. Make a long story shotter, they where there
for almost an hour and by the time they left
they had a lot more info to digest and mall over and I have a hunch
that they'll be back as they wanted to know when I was out at the
corner.

To me a most fullfilling night.

IAWTP

I am glad to see you do it, Starlord.

I am also delighted to see you enjoying it.

.... Good for you, sir!

Sincerely, RL
Old November 27th 05, 12:31 AM
Bork Bork is offline
Senior Member

[quote=Starlord]Was set up on the corner last night, being sunday night and getting colder

--
[quote]

The planets Mars and Venus are quite stunning in the early evening sky right now.