Recent images

Old May 23rd 04, 09:24 PM
Pete Lawrence

Default Recent images

I've been taking a lot of photos recently and haven't really had the
time to put them onto my website properly. I occasionally post a
direct link to the photo which tends to end up a tad messy. In order
to bring some order to the situation, rather than bin my camera, I
have decided to create a recent images page where images will be
indexed until such a time that they make their way to my site or the
bin.

There are a couple of additional shots from the lunar occultation on
there along with a reappearance video if your interested. The page
address is:

http://www.pbl33.fast24.co.uk/recent_images.html

--
Pete