X-20 , Navaho reference materials

Old May 20th 07, 07:01 AM posted to sci.space.history,rec.models.scale,rec.models.rockets
Scott Lowther

Default X-20 , Navaho reference materials

Now available on CD-ROM...a series of 14 plan views and inboard
profiles of the Boeing Model 844-series, leading up tot he penultimate
X-20 Dyna Soar design (the final design is also available here as well).

http://www.up-ship.com/drawndoc/drawndocspace.htm

Also newly available on CD-ROM, drawings and photos of the Navaho
intercontinetal missile system. Large-format drawings meant specifically
for model makers as well as drawings of earlier proposals and 49 photos
of the actual item are available he

http://www.up-ship.com/drawndoc/drawndocair.htm

--
-------
The fact that I have no remedy for all the sorrows of the world is no reason for my accepting yours. It simply supports the strong probability that yours is a fake. - H.L. Mencken
Old May 20th 07, 02:48 PM posted to sci.space.history,rec.models.scale,rec.models.rockets
[email protected]

On May 19, 11:01 pm, Scott Lowther
wrote:
Now available on CD-ROM...a series of 14 plan views and inboard
profiles of the Boeing Model 844-series, leading up tot he penultimate
X-20 Dyna Soar design (the final design is also available here as well).

http://www.up-ship.com/drawndoc/drawndocspace.htm

Also newly available on CD-ROM, drawings and photos of the Navaho
intercontinetal missile system. Large-format drawings meant specifically
for model makers as well as drawings of earlier proposals and 49 photos
of the actual item are available he

http://www.up-ship.com/drawndoc/drawndocair.htm

--
-------
The fact that I have no remedy for all the sorrows of the world is no reason for my accepting yours. It simply supports the strong probability that yours is a fake. - H.L. Mencken

Hey your prices are very good... at least compared to what Mike
Dorfler wants for his scale CDs ($250.00!!!).

I will be purchasing soon!

Lunar - meds have kicked in, and I am feeling mellow yellow now!

Old May 20th 07, 06:15 PM posted to sci.space.history,rec.models.scale,rec.models.rockets
Scott Lowther

wrote:

[...]

*Wow.* Maybe I'm underpriced... hmmm... Nah.

--
-------