Military vs Civilian Orbital Laboratories, Vehicles, and Crews

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 23rd 08, 02:35 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history
Eric Chomko[_2_]

Default Military vs Civilian Orbital Laboratories, Vehicles, and Crews

On Mar 17, 11:12*am, Eric Chomko wrote:
On Mar 16, 9:47*am, (Rand Simberg)
wrote:

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 01:55:38 -0600, in a place far, far away, Pat
Flannery made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
such a way as to indicate that:

wrote:
It's hard to tell around here. *There are lots of suspects. *He could
even be talking to himself.

Rand, when you're not spouting evil bull****, you're spouting nasty
bull****. *That causes me to suspect you probably aren't very popular
with the ladies! *lol.

Oh, don't get him started on that; according to his descriptions he's
the greatest cocksman since Casanova. :-D

Yet another person who fantasizes about what I've written.

No, the fantasy is that you HAVE written anything worthwhile!

Actually since I typed tha above I must admit Rand posted on his blog
a very nice piece about Arthur C. Clarke and the fact that Rand
actually met the man. It was easily the best thing Rand has posted
IMO.

Perhaps Rand won't change his attitude about me but I will be open
about changing my attitude about him.