Psychotic Mexican Astronaut Puts His Faith In God

Old September 10th 09, 03:45 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Default Psychotic Mexican Astronaut Puts His Faith In God

Jack Powers wrote:
kT wrote:
Jack Powers wrote:
kT wrote:
OM wrote:
On Tue, 08 Sep 2009 21:53:33 -0500, kT wrote:

That's because you religious nuts are still SO DAMN ****ING STUPID.

As long as Constellation and Ares I still exists, I will stomp on
your absolutely insane and irrational beliefs about super
intelligent alien beings in the universe. The god crap isn't even
part of that discussion.

...Wish you'd posted this earlier, so I could have included it with my
information packet to the Augustine Commission this morning. Guess it
won't hurt to send them an update. Thanks for putting your neck in the
noose one more time, Tommy.

I wasn't aware that the Augustine human space flight review
committee was charged with executing United States citizens for
exercising their constitutionally protected rights to freedom of
expression and speech.

Now you're very concerned about constitutional law. Great. I'm sure
you are no less concerned about the constitutionally protected right
to freely practice a religion of one's choice.

And I'm constitutionally protected to prejudice your nutty dogmatic
crap in any manner I see fit. And since your complete and utter
bull**** is interfering with the proper functioning of my civilization
I'm doing it.

Yeah, keep it up, LOL. We appreciate the copious laughs that you
provide us. Keep resorting to the profanity too, it's obvious you need
to so *something*!

One man's **** is another man's fertilizer.

Weird how that works. Or in religion's case, doesn't.
Old September 10th 09, 04:00 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Jack Powers wrote:
kT wrote:
Jack Powers wrote:
kT wrote:
Jack Powers wrote:
kT wrote:

ideration of anyone's thoughts or opinions.

And let me guess, you ****ing delusional retards still wonder why
America is crumbling under the weight of almost unimaginable debt,
and NASA is still promoting a technological folly of a rocket such
as Ares I and a delusionally and irrationally conceived Moon and
Mars exploration program any high school graduate could refute on
first principles alone.

Jose Hernandez is a delusional and psychotic pathetic excuse for a
NASA astronaut, and I am embarrassed to have him represent the
United States of America. It's people just like him who are the
problem with America.

Hey Genius,

Which rockets have you designed?

Take a look :

http://webpages.charter.net/tsiolkovsky/

Uh huh. And which one of your sketches have actually flown to space?

None of them yet. I've been pretty busy these last four years trying
to stop the Constellation hemorrhage and save a human space flight
patient, while simultaneously creating new venues where commercial
rocket science papers can be published, analyzed, and yes criticized,
in an open forum.

I have been pretty damn successful in the latter, not so in the former.

Wow, I bow down once again to your success at umm... creating "venues."

I have great memories participating in amateur radio home brewing,
creating digital technology and writing software and building hardware.

That's because you religious nuts are still SO DAMN ****ING STUPID.

Yes, resorting to PROFANITY makes you so much more credible. LOL!

Gosh, I'm so glad you aren't generalizing. Nice to know that you have
your own religion though.

As long as Constellation and Ares I still exists, I will stomp on your
absolutely insane and irrational beliefs about super intelligent alien
beings in the universe. The god crap isn't even part of that discussion.

"My [...] beliefs??? And what beliefs are those, pray tell oh godly one?

I'm so shocked that NASA wouldn't hire you right now with all of
your rocket science experience and skills.

I guess that's why they are mandated by law to solicit advanced
commercial crew design concepts from credible developers and vendors.

Emphasis on "credible."

You think that rocket science is not credible. No surprises there.

Talk about psychotic! LoL. Your village misses you.

Your imaginary deity is ignoring you. Blessed be the trinket!

What are you talking about?

A United States NASA astronaut's quoted interview statements

Gee, you just said "Your" above. Now you're back to talking about
someone else. I guess I can understand why it is so difficult to keep
of track of your rantings.

Why would someone want to keep track of rants?

We just extract the good pieces and compost the rest.

professing his preference in belief in superstition and religion over
demonstrated scientific methods. Jose Hernandez - American retard and
nutjob.

According to one person, whose own credentials and achievements couldn't
even come in the same galaxy as Mr. Hernandez.

Just as NASA engineers and managers at JSC and MSFC are incompetent.

Just as status quo enablers and media kookaide drinkers are retards.

When these people, namely you, deny and reward failure, I respond.

Wow, what an effect you are having! Just incredible! How do you
measure this great success of yours? HaHa!

I don't really worry too much about success, I'm focused more on the
failures, manely NASA's right now. It's kind of hard to miss it.

Religion played a very great part in that failure, but you don't know
that, because you haven't studied the problem, you just drank the
koolaide like everyone else. American failures surely aren't limited to
human space flight, numerous other far more serious religion related
catastrophes confront us.

Your prejudice and bigotry towards people who do not share your own
preconceived notions speaks volumes. But you're free to be as close
minded as you wish.

A preconceived notion of a cosmic entity who created and oversees the
entire cosmos, while simultaneously possessing no previous
evolutionary history is unsubstantiated fantasy with no physical basis
whatsoever.

The blessing of trinkets by priests is pure superstition. I am
offended that you think that a NASA astronaut in a secular nation
that professes such anti-science beliefs can do so without any
criticism whatsoever.

Too bad for you, you missed the update. The 1st Amendment to the US
Constitution is now ratified, signed and certified. Have a ball.

Scientific methods are not preconceived notions, then are demonstrably
successful methods of effecting evolutionary change in a dynamic cosmos.

You religious beliefs are nothing but failed historical dogma, and
many more people in the future are going to start calling you out with
truth.

Says the one mighty person who knows "the truth." You're more religious
than the people you talk down about.

No, I measured it's failure over and over again, it's repeatable.

Why you continue to conduct the same experiment refuting a singular
hypothesis over and over again, I have no idea.

Thanks for the laughs again, Chuckles!

It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic.
Old September 10th 09, 09:54 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries[_2_]

In ,
OM wrote:
On Wed, 09 Sep 2009 22:00:39 -0500, kT wrote:

snipped

Bob, please don't feed him. He lives for it.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

The right to be heard does not automatically include
the right to be taken seriously. Hubert H. Humphrey

Old September 10th 09, 10:01 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries wrote:

In ,
OM wrote:
On Wed, 09 Sep 2009 22:00:39 -0500, kT wrote:

snipped

Bob, please don't feed him. He lives for it.

You have been exposed for what you are, Rhonda - a fascist supporter.

A religious retard. Enjoy your new notoriety.