Earth w/o Magnetosphere, w/o Moon

Old October 2nd 06, 07:14 AM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

Default Earth w/o Magnetosphere, w/o Moon

Earth is only a very rare planet because Mensa = Skull and Bones

Excluding whatever evidence rocks your good ship LOLLIPOP seems to have
worked thus far.

Mensa has also been into playing with cult like fire, and that's what
makes this Earth into such an extra special planet. Topic/author
avoidance if not banishment seems to have become their ultimate tool or
damage-control method of e-book burning. No wonder there's such few if
any good topics within this wussy Mensa NG, that's otherwise so afraid
of it's own shadow.

JFK Speech on Secret Societies and Freedom of the Press
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlEqtaWpKEU
I'm sorry to say that I've totally agreed with JFK long before I'd
realized how totally snookered I'd been, and obviously this unfortunate
phase in my life was before JFK had gotten summarily nailed for being
such an honest human that actually gave a tinkers damn. No wonder
MI/NSA~NASA had to do what they did by allowing the extermination of
this rogue JFK of a lose cannon, in much the same manor as Jews allowed
one of their own kind to get put on a stick. How can we not make that
connection?

Can we imagine a more screwed up planet of supposedly intelligent other
folks that are somewhat physically like us? (I can't) Perhaps that's
exactly why Sirius had gotten rid of us in the first place. (somewhat
like a cosmic version of tossing out the bad apples)
-
Brad Guth

Old October 2nd 06, 03:59 PM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

I certainly wish those http://www.sefora.org scientists and engineers
the absolute very best of luck. JFK was once upon a time a fair enough
game player, and got summarily rather dead for being such.

Their "National Agenda" starts off with way too much honesty and truth,
that is if the truth can ever be told. Their blogs via Michael Stebbins
are for the moment fairly empty, but lets see what happens next. Too
bad the likes of SETI/OSETI nor even Mensa doesn't even remotely
qualify.

Usenet truth certainly isn't worth squat, as lies beget lies and liars
spawn liars.

Earth truth isn't exactly possible because Mensa = Skull and Bones

Moon truth gets even so much worse yet because Mensa = Third Reich

Venus truth is entirely off their charts and still running itself
scared.

Sirius truth simply isn't allowed to exist, no matters what the
consequences.

Topic/author stalking, avoidance and/or banishment has been Usenet
status quo.

Excluding whatever evidence rocks your good ship LOLLIPOP seems to have
worked thus far. Too bad that it isn't working for all that much
longer. The perpetrated cold-wars are clearly at risk of being exposed
for what they were. Our resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) is on his way
out as oil rich Muslims are kicking our butts. China is out consuming
us and headed for establishing the one and only LSE-CM/ISS. ESA is
uncovering further evidence as to how newish and geothermally active
Venus actually is. The regular laws of physics being applied on behalf
of our moon or that of Venus are holding there own, while being entirely
different than we've been told by our NASA.

Usenet and ROM/rec.org.mensa has been into playing with cult like fire,
and that's what makes this Earth into such an extra special planet of
liars telling us lies. Topic/author avoidance if not banishment seems
to have become their ultimate tool or save thy butt worth of a
damage-control method of e-book burning. No wonder there's such few if
any good topics within this wussy Mensa NG that's otherwise so afraid of
it's own shadow.

JFK Speech on Secret Societies and Freedom of the Press
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlEqtaWpKEU
I'm sorry to say that I've totally agreed with JFK long before I'd
realized how totally snookered I'd been, and obviously this unfortunate
phase in my life was before JFK had gotten summarily nailed for being
such an honest human that actually gave a tinkers damn. No wonder
MI/NSA~NASA had to do what they did by allowing the extermination of
this rogue JFK of a lose cannon, in much the same manor as Jews allowed
one of their own kind to get put on a stick. How can we not make that
connection?

Can we hardly imagine upon a more screwed up planet of supposedly
intelligent other/ET folks that are somewhat physically like us? (I
can't)... Perhaps that's exactly why Sirius had gotten rid of us in the
first place. (somewhat like a cosmic version of tossing out the bad
apples, or perhaps intentionally having established a sufficiently
remote and technologically isolated planet of their mutated rejects)

Perhaps SEFORA will appreciate the fact that our moon's mascon influence
of 2e20 joules or 2.0395e19 kgf will actually mean something to honest
scientists and engineers.

If you're at all interested, I still have more than my fair share of
nifty topics, plus a few spare lose cannons to go along for the ride. I
don't mind sharing, and I'm good with returning the flak with all the
love and affection I can muster.
-
Brad Guth

Old October 5th 06, 03:44 PM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

Topic/author banishment isn't working, as it's only proving that I'm
more right than I'd thought.

Getting global warmed to death by our moon is not a joke. It's entirely
of basic physics and good old replicated science plus recorded history
that's telling us the best available truth about our environment, that's
going to keep thawing us out and losing it's highly beneficial
magnetosphere at the same time (with or w/o humanity's pollution,
bigotry, greed and arrogance that's on steroids these days, whereas
we'er just helping the unavoidable process along).

Planets of our size simply do not stay young and geothermally active for
ever, and nearby mascons do in fact cause a degree of global warming,
especially via our extremely hefty and nearby moon that you'd think
should have been worth at least a god or two.

Our physically dark and nasty moon at 7.35e22 kg is actually per ratio
of it's mother planet's mass the largest such mascon force of any such
other moon in the entire solar system, and it's been making us a little
extra hot with a slight portion of it's 2e20 joules (2.0395e19 kgf) of
available energy (plus having been rather nicely contributing whatever's
of reflected IR and of secondary/recoil emitted FIR energy) ever since
the last ice age.

Before the last ice age is when our global environment simply did not
have the warm and fuzzy benefit of such a nearby moon, much less having
established any moon God to speak of. In fact, until 2000 BC there's
hardly any mention or depiction of a moon, and within the last ice age
when most skies should have been crisp and otherwise crystal clear
(Earth having an albedo of 0.75) there's absolutely zilch worth of
anything related to our environment having such a nearby moon that
should have been initially a little icy/frosted itself.

Even Titan at nearly 1.5e23 kg is essentially a wussy moon of somewhat
little if any significant tidal affect upon Jupiter, whereas the
Earth/moon system is more or less that of a double or binary planet
system. However, because the mascon force of our moon is essentially on
the go is exactly why some of it's 2e20 joules worth of the associated
gravitational energy is unavoidably converted into tidal/friction
energy, that which creates and/or transfers heat within and upon the
surface of mother Earth (all 5.112e14 m2, plus into the depths of our
mantle that's super-rotating in part because of our nearby orbiting
mascon of a moon).

Jupiter at 1.9e27 kg is 318 fold that of Earth's 5.97e24 kg.

Earth/moon : 5.97e24 / 7.35e22 = 81.2:1
Jupiter/Titan : 1.9e27/1.5e23 = 12,667:1

That's Earth's moon being at least 156 fold more mascon/tidal worthy
than Titan is to Jupiter, and there are other extremely important
orbital factors of physics which only makes our moon so much more so
impressive than any other moon in the entire solar system. Too bad that
we still have no such interactive science instruments reporting back
from the lunar surface, with live moon and Earth science related data.
-
Brad Guth

Old October 5th 06, 07:02 PM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

Topic/author banishment via ROM or other Usenet groups isn't working, as
it's only proving that I'm more right than I'd thought.

I'm thinking there should become a Nobel Prize for making silly
mistakes, whereas I'd certainly be right up there with the likes of GW
Bush and Dick Cheney as puppets of Henry Kissinger, except that my
frequent mistakes haven't as of yet caused massive collateral damage and
gotten anyone summarily dead, nor having made them broke and unemployed
or otherwise storm driven and/or flooded out of their homes.

Is there such a thing as a Nobel Prize for telling the truth? (I didn't
think so)

Is there a Nobel Prize for being a brown-nosed minion of a mainstream
cover-thy-butt of yet another status quo suck-up? (you bet, it's
typically a cosmic Jewish and/or Catholic BIG BANG sort of God thing).
I bet you folks didn't realize that the laws of physics are conditional
as based upon the religious whims and consequences of your singular big
bang peers.

Ever wonder if our existence isn't just the result of a cosmic God fart?
(dark energy simply being God's flatulence)

A binary planet system, of such as our Earth/moon association, is
actually quite rare and rather global warming to boot.

Getting global warmed to death by our very own moon is not a joke. It's
entirely of basic physics and good old replicated science, plus recorded
history that's telling us the best available truth about our environment
since before and after the last ice age, that's going to keep thawing us
out and continuslly losing our highly beneficial magnetosphere at the
same time (with or w/o humanity's pollution, bigotry, greed and
arrogance that's going somewhat postal on steroids these days, whereas
we'er just expediting the unavoidable natural process along).

[...]

little if any significant tidal affect upon Saturn, whereas the
Earth/moon system is more or less that of a double or binary planet
system. However, because the mascon force of our moon is essentially on
the go is exactly why some of it's 2e20 joules worth of the associated
gravitational energy is unavoidably converted into tidal/friction
energy, that which creates and/or transfers heat within and upon the
surface of mother Earth (all 5.112e14 m2, plus into the depths of our
mantle that's super-rotating in part because of our nearby orbiting
mascon of a moon).

Saturn at 5.69e26 kg is 95.3 fold that of Earth's 5.97e24 kg.

Earth/moon : 5.97e24 / 7.35e22 = 81.2:1
Saturn/Titan : 5.69e26/1.5e23 = 3,790:1

That's Earth's moon being at least 46.7 fold more mascon/tidal worthy
than Titan is to Saturn, and there are other extremely important orbital
factors of physics (such as distance and orbital velocity) which only
makes our moon so much more so mascon impressive than any other moon in
the entire solar system. Too bad that we still have not established
interactive science instruments on behalf of reporting back from the

Old October 6th 06, 07:09 PM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy
ctyguy[_1_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:5d93840c41ede6a7ea356bded39bbd52.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...
Earth is only a very rare planet because Mensa = Skull and Bones

Say what! ROTFLOL

Old October 7th 06, 08:05 PM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

"ctyguy" wrote in message
nk.net

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:5d93840c41ede6a7ea356bded39bbd52.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...
Earth is only a very rare planet because Mensa = Skull and Bones

Say what! ROTFLOL

That's just another one of my lose cannons going off. Although, I think
I'm more than sufficiently right on target with that one.

Talk about the direct application of whatever's involving the regular
laws of physics, or god forbid that of any reasonably replicated science
that's somehow not in the fullest alignment with the mainstream status
quo of supporting Mensa's one and only singular BIG BANG, or having
otherwise essentially complemented as to whatever's GOOGLE/NOVA
published and/or having been produced according to their NASA koran, and
all of the sudden the status quo flak starts to fly, and/or the Usenet
lights go out.

I guess the practice of intellectual fornacating is entirely Mensa
approved of, especially if it's within a religious light of being
exactly in favor of sustaining whatever's Nobel Jewish and/or Nobel
Catholic formulated, as based upon their having excluded whatever else
rocks-thy-boat.
-
Brad Guth

Old October 8th 06, 04:43 PM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

In order to honestly discuss the geological and thus physiological
impact of our moon having added it's trauma plus a few spare teratonnes
worth of salty ice and subsequent mascon/tidal forces of global warming
ever since the last ice age, one obviously has to put up with the
continual gauntlet of intellectual naysayisy flak, as offered by the
incest mutations that's deeply invested into this anti-think-tank of a
naysay Usenet from their MI/NSA and 'Skull and Bones' infomercial hell.
Of course anyone on the side of common reason and perfectly deductive
truth gets marked as being insane, or that of a terrorist hiding the
likes of WMD and Usama bin Laden.

So be it; It's a few nasty Jews that are trying their best at being
bigger than life, plus the Pope that's against all the rest of us
village idiots and infidels that are acting suspiciously Cathar like.

MANKIND IS THE LOWEST FORM OF INTELLIGENCE IN THE UNIVERSE !!!
~~ Ignorance Is The Cosmic Sin, The One Never Forgiven ~~
http://www.gatago.com/fr/soc/economie/13500791.html
"and that Humanity is a complete embarrassment to all the superior
Beings all the way to Sirius ß", and I'd have to say then some.

Whereas I'd have to agree with Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud that it's highly
unlikely there's a more dumb and dumber nor more lethal species of
systematically dumbfounded intelligence to be found within the entire
universe, than right here on good old Earth.

If Earth is supposedly of 4.5 billion and the universe is of 14 billions
(going in all directions and that's not even including whatever cosmic
cycles, such as the 225 million year galactic clock of our very own
Milky Way).

http://www.edpsciences.org/papers/aa...R20030959.html
"The last orbit of the observed stars in their motion around the
Galactic Centre (GC). Each orbit takes about 225 million years. The
movie shows that the stars have travelled extensively in the disk of the
Milky Way before converging into the small volume where we observe them
today. The Sun is marked by a blue dot; its orbit by the white curve."

In which case there's a good 10 billion of years for other civilizations
of higher evolved and/or of whatever ET/4H intelligently designed hybrid
species to have become more intellectually and scientifically advanced
than that of our highly bigoted pile of DNA as rocks that'll obviously
believe in anything currently perpetrated by their social/religious
cultism, rather than accepting the geological and biological truth
that's been before their own dumbfounded eyes, banishing the likes of Ed
Conrad, Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud and myself as though allowing yet another
human sacrifice to their pagan god(s) is but their one and only
alternative. No wonder the likes of even a perfectly good jewboy like
Jesus Christ got put on a stick at the request of their own kind, and
that similar Cathars got exterminated at the bloody hands of a highly
bigoted Pope. So where's their outer limit as to whatever's next.

All I've seen within Usenet and of whatever's getting mainstream
published and thereby having been institutionally promoted, are the boat
loads of the socially cultivated and religiously molded souls of
bigotry, arrogance and above all else is good old reliable greed and/or
the power taken by those intent upon controlling all that's possible,
and that obviously has to include a good portion of the atheistic
born-again collectives of pagan souls having made their own rules of war
and of their conditional laws in order to suit their infomercial history
and infomercial science, whereas I've seen more than my fair share of
such perpetrators as liars that only beget other lies upon lies in order
to suit their naysayism and of their ulterior motives and hidden
agendas, whereas no amount of collateral damage and carnage upon the
innocent seems unworthy of accomplishing their ultimate quest, and I
believe we're talking of where remorse isn't even the slightest part of
their bible/koran.

Such intellectual fornacating as based upon whatever suits their
mainstream status quo is about all that actually matters. For others
and myself to be suggesting that the regular laws of physics and of the
best available science having anything to do with an icy proto-moon
giving Earth a sucker punch as of roughly 9,706 BC (11,700 years ago),
that's suggesting all of geological hell broke lose upon Earth shortly
thereafter, and that for a good century of most life having to recover
from that horrific trauma of such an icy moon having impacted Earth, as
would be expected is obviously asking too much from such a closed
mindset that's too dumbfounded to save their own butts and much less
their own world from their own kind.

Suggesting any notions that an icy proto-moon as having provided an
ideal interstellar transporter on behalf ET/panspermia, such as that of
having accommodated the Dropas/Dzopas, is clearly outside of Usenet's
outer limits of what can even get openly discussed as an honest what-if.

~~ Ignorance Is The Cosmic Sin, The One Never Forgiven ~~ isn't even
representing the tip of the intellectual incest iceberg of most
terrestrial life as we know it, especially of that within this naysay
Usenet of all that's infomercial and that which otherwise sucks and
blows.
-
Brad Guth

Old October 8th 06, 04:55 PM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

In order to honestly discuss the planetology of geological and thus
physiological impact of our moon having added it's arrival trauma plus a
few spare teratonnes worth of it's salty ice and subsequent mascon/tidal
forces of having been global warming us ever since the last ice age, one
obviously has to put up with the continual mainstream gauntlet of
intellectual naysayism flak, as offered by the incest mutations that's
deeply invested into this anti-think-tank of a naysay Usenet from their
MI/NSA and 'Skull and Bones' infomercial hell. Of course anyone on the
side of common reason and perfectly deductive truth gets marked as being
insane, or that of a terrorist hiding the likes of WMD and Usama bin
Laden.

So be it; It's a few nasty Jews that are trying their best at being
bigger than life, plus the Pope that's against all the rest of us
village idiots and infidels that are acting suspiciously Cathar like.

MANKIND IS THE LOWEST FORM OF INTELLIGENCE IN THE UNIVERSE !!!
~~ Ignorance Is The Cosmic Sin, The One Never Forgiven ~~
http://www.gatago.com/fr/soc/economie/13500791.html
"and that Humanity is a complete embarrassment to all the superior
Beings all the way to Sirius ß", and I'd have to say at least and then
some.

I'd have to agree with Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud that it's highly unlikely
there's a more dumb and dumber nor more lethal species of systematically
dumbfounded intelligence to be found within the entire universe, than
right here on good old Earth.

If Earth is supposedly of 4.5 billion and the universe is of 14 billions
(going off in all directions and that's not even including whatever
cosmic cycles, such as the 225 million year galactic clock of our very
own Milky Way).

http://www.edpsciences.org/papers/aa...R20030959.html
"The last orbit of the observed stars in their motion around the
Galactic Centre (GC). Each orbit takes about 225 million years. The
movie shows that the stars have travelled extensively in the disk of the
Milky Way before converging into the small volume where we observe them
today. The Sun is marked by a blue dot; its orbit by the white curve."

In which case there's a good 10 billion of years for other civilizations
of higher evolved species and/or of whatever ET/4H intelligently
designed hybrid species having become more intellectually and
scientifically advanced than that of our highly bigoted pile of DNA
crapolla that's as dumb as rocks that'll obviously believe in anything
currently perpetrated by their social/religious cultism, rather than
accepting the geological and biological truth that's been before their
own dumbfounded eyes, banishing the likes of Ed Conrad, Sir Jean-Paul
Turcaud and myself as though allowing yet another human sacrifice to
their pagan god(s) is but their one and only alternative. No wonder the
likes of even a perfectly good jewboy like Jesus Christ got put on a
stick at the request of their own kind, and that similar Cathars got
summarily exterminated at the bloody hands of a highly bigoted and
obviously greedy Pope. So where's their outer limit as to whatever's
next on their agenda.

Old October 13th 06, 06:25 PM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

I certainly hope that these Usenet naysayers and of their denial that's
in the nearest space-toilet of denial about nearly everything under
their sun are right about this polluted Earth being the one and only
life sustaining planet in the entire Universe, or at least hosting the
most advance species that'll kick serious ET butt, as for all we need is
for the likes of SETI/OSETI or some other mission/probe to uncover yet
another mentally sick and perverted world of mostly cult like paganism
that's without a stitch of remorse, all because it's so absolutely chuck
full of the sorts of our human incest spawn and cultivated bigotry,
arrogance and insurmountable greed like that's existing right here on
good old River City upon this mother Earth, along with her extremely
impressive mascon of such a nearby global warming moon that's also
remaining as infomercial cloak and dagger taboo/nondisclosure until each
of them hocus-pocus NASA/Apollo cows come home. (I'm sorry; was any of
that getting too far over your head?)

Besides what this anti-think-tank of Usenet can't seem to manage a good
topic such as "Earth w/o Magnetosphere, w/o Moon" or that of "Global
Warmed to Death via moon" without blowing another one of their
infomercial gaskets, whereas the rather unfortunate Venus EXPRESS forum
of NASA's very own uplink.space.com cesspool is still operating as the
pathetic infomercial and/or damage-control joke that it is, of a few
Usenet like cult/insider members that'll stalk, bash and/or banish
whomever gets in their way (acting exactly like GW Bush, Dick Cheney and
Henry Kissinger, especially if you happen to be Muslim or in any
pro-Islamic other way).

http://uplink.space.com/showflat.php...&fpart=10&vc=1
Too bad that we/NASA were not any part of ESA's extremely cost effective
VIRTIS mission.

This BBC report is actually offering us a damn good bit of news if it's
representing that their previously stuck PFS instrument is back in
action.
"scientists are happy to report that all the instruments are in good
working order and beaming back massive amounts of data."

If all continues to go well, from here on out is where David Grinspoon,
FW Taylor and hopefully the more open and free to roam about the
universe mindset likes of John Ackerman are going to seriously kick a
few of our sorry planetology butts that have been focused upon global
warming, rather than the truth.

The geothermally active nature of Venus is simply chuck full of nifty
but otherwise good elements, as having been spewing off more of such as
spare renewable energy than anything our probes and previous mindsets
have previously encountered. Of course any halfwhit scientist worth
their salt already knew that Venus was and still is extremely alive and
as such having been kicking out all sorts of nifty geothermal energy,
plus having been contributing those somewhat nasty vapors as though that
planet was a good billion years less old than Earth (just like we've
been informed by so many others before that weren't being givben a gram
of credit because they obviously were's sufficiently Jewish).

Having an open mindset which is based entirely upon the regular laws of
physics, and thereby receptive as to the best available science, is
going to be deductively formulating those new and improved
interpretations from all those new and improved numbers, and of the
images such numbers represent are going to get published along with a
more open or wider perspective as to what's possible.

Therefore being unlike this Usenet of mainstream disinformation and
infomercial-science that's so badly skewed towards their past
associations, and as a result having sucked away at the truth and blown
out nothing but their infomercial butt loads of lies upon lies in order
to fortify upon their status quo ruse of their perpetrated cold-war
century, whereas instead of all the usual hocus-pocus is where this
Venus EXPRESS (VIRTIS) mission has been offering the ongoing proof
positive that many others and myself have been sufficiently right all
along, about Venus being an active geothermal cauldron of newish
planetology, with few shortages of anything that known technology
couldn't manage to deal with.

ESA's VIRTIS is perhaps a bit slow at sharing, but then we haven't been
willing to share all that much of the truth with regards to our moon or
even that of the previous missions which our NASA conducted of Venus.
The involvement of MI/NSA~CIA and those pesky exclusions of evidence
that didn't fit the mold is at least a couple of good reasons why ESA
accomplished this task without our supposed help.

Even our MESSENGER mission has been simply hocus-pocus about having
avoided sharing any pictures of the Earth with moon, or having even
accommodated an honest side by side composite look-see whereas each
obtained image was recorded at the exact same exposure. By way of using
the bottom 5% of their available CCD/DR capability is how our MESSENGER
team managed to obtain such an unusually naked and somewhat pastel image
of Earth, and w/o moon to boot. Silly game, isn't it.
~
Life upon Venus; township w/Bridge & ET/UFO Park-n-Ride Tarmac:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm
The Russian/China LSE-CM/ISS (Lunar Space Elevator)
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/lunar-space-elevator.htm
Venus ETs, plus my updated sub-topics; Brad Guth / GASA-IEIS
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-topics.htm

Old October 14th 06, 10:05 PM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

Too bad that most anything which happens to involve Venus or that of
ESA's VIRTIS mission is still so topic/author worthy of being Usenet
trashed and/or banished because it's still so gosh darn
taboo/nondisclosure. It's almost as bad off as for that of folks
honestly discussing our nearby mascon of a moon, or forbid that of
China's soon to be owned and operated LSE-CM/ISS.

We're simply not going to walk moonsuit butt naked on that nasty moon of
our's. Not way back then, not within the near future and most likely
not ever if it's attempted in any way as based upon our perpetrated
cold-war methods of having to use those hocus-pocus conditional laws of
physics and upon the infomercial-science which only our cloak and dagger
NASA can replicate in private and/or behind closed doors.

Just because our physically dark moon has nearly always been double IR
and FIR hot as hell since having lost it's rather thick covering of
salty ice upon arrival (some odd 10,000 BC ago), plus remaining as a
touch gamma and hard-X-ray lethal to our frail DNA, this doesn't mean
that the geothermally toasty but otherwise sufficiently end-user
friendly environment afforded by Venus is ET/biologically taboo nor
otherwise technologically all that humanly insurmountable.

It's worth our noting that a perfectly viable other world or moon
needn't have 0.001% the water of Earth, and even that amount of h2o
needn't be situated as a pure form or even that of salty brine of a
fluid, or that of whatever's sequestered as a brine ot that of salty ice
or merely packed underneath dry-ice on the open surface of their planet
isn't all that insurmountable, whereas I do believe we're talking of a
good deal less (perhaps as little as 0.0001% or a millionth that of
Earth's environment) if their local evolution of survival motivated DNA
had formulated their physiology for being accustomed and/or having
become sufficiently survival intelligent as to artificially managing
upon such scant amounts of h2o. Their h2o could even be that of a
highly valuable mined substance, or perhaps having become artificially
cultivated/recycled via applied technology.

Not all such other worthy planets as capable of hosting intelligent
other life need be as badly over-populated with the sorts of dumbfounded
heathens as Earth. Such as, what if an extremely hot and dry Earth had
but a million or merely having to sustain a few thousand intelligent
souls as having to deal with that unfortunately newish planetology. Why
the heck shouldn't any hot or for that matter cold Earth like planet or
viable moon even have to be so populated with much other than suitable
plants, diatoms, insects and various larger animals? (on Earth, didn't
we come along at the very last planetology minute, especially as for
those of us being the supposedly intelligent species, as only having
existed from the very last ice age, that which our Earth will ever see
again).

"Eric Chomko" wrote in message
ups.com
Bleeding Scalp wrote:
In fact Earth is absolutely Unique there is none other like it an there
is nothing like a man anywhere else but on earh and decendants thereof.

How can you state that definitively? You have no idea if something like
man exists or does not exist all over the universe. What we do know is
that our galaxy is not unique, that our star in that galaxy is not
unique, nor is our planet that circles that star unique. That said, why
do you believe that life as we know it IS unique?

Thanks once again, Eric, for having put that one through. Unlike what
team SETI/OSETI and the likes of so many others living in their
hocus-pocus past and remaining so mindset intent upon keeping the rest
of us there seem to think, our extremely wet and at previous times
having been extensively frozen near solid Earth also isn't at all the
unique unless we're speaking of our rather unusually massive moon
arriving since the last ice age, and/or that of appreciating our rather
uniquely cultivated form of our truly unique intellectual incest of
bigotry, arrogance and the sorts of insurmountable greed that has been
running most everything amuck since recorded time, and then some.

If ETs were only half as smart and otherwise not at continual war with
one another, they'd be a good thousand percent better off than us.
Meaning; if having just 10% the local resources at their disposal,
they'd still be a whole lot better off than compared to what we've long
since trashed as our environment because we're such all-knowing pagan
idiots without a stitch of remorse.

Being survival smart and otherwise extremely intelligent has absolutely
nothing to do with ETs having radio, or much less any form of space
travel capability. (sorry about that)

If ETs had ongoing space probes and the likes of having accomplished
personal space travel capability, as such they most certainly wouldn't
be so primitive and thus limited to using the inefficiencies and
soup-can like limitations of radio (at least not the sorts of funky
radio we've been using).

If having been surviving upon a fully cloud covered planet (such as
Venus), or perhaps upon that of having survived upon a thick atmospheric
moon (such as Titan or even that of our once upon a time icy proto-moon
that's still rather salty), whereas the stars and of whatever other
nearby planets simply do not exist, do they. And besides all of that,
would such other intelligent ET's of conventional evolution or
especially those of intelligent design dare to knowingly trash their one
and only frail environment? (I don't think so)
-
Brad Guth