Don't MAKE me come DOWN there!

Old February 12th 06, 07:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.fan.art-bell

Default Don't MAKE me come DOWN there!

Lomie wrote:

Just between you and me,

Then why are you posting it to usenet, drama queen?

we're all hoping that by participating in our aging
ritual, Kiyo will feel better about both herself and her presence here with
us.

Talking about your sockpuppet in the third person, how kooky.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Have patience. First I shall deal with the State of Oregon
and County of Josephine, Then the AFAB, government/media
disinformation Agents with whom you conspire to libel me and my
family. Your time will come."
-- Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, usenet "christ"

"Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, and rather ironic, coming from
someone who obviously has no understanding of what a signature is. Tell me,
Haslam, do you sign your checks as 'Can't you show a little restraint?'"
-- David Tholen, Clueless Newbie of the Month, February 2003
Old February 12th 06, 07:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local

"Art Deco" wrote in message
ah wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
Honest John wrote:

"ah" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Art Deco wrote:
Honest John wrote:

"ah" wrote in message
Art Deco wrote:
ah wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
ah wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
ah wrote:

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

wrote:
In article
,
ah wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On Wed, 08 Feb 2006 06:50:11 GMT, "GOD"

wrote:

Buddha made me do it.G

Kiyo

Stop joking .. and COME!
C.

Take this to email, please.

Take this to email, please.

take this to shemail please

take this to gmail, please

take this to snailmail, please

take this to qmail, please

take this to fanmail, please

take this to sendmail, please

take this to procmail, please

take this to chainmail, please

Take this to Pony Express, please

take this to webtv, please

take this to aol, please

take this to Yahoo, please.

Take this to Google Groups, please

Take this to MSN messenger, please

take this to darpanet, please

take this to UUnet, please

take this to bitnet, please

take this offline, please.

Old February 12th 06, 07:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local

ah wrote:

Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Art Deco wrote:
Honest John wrote:

"ah" wrote in message
Art Deco wrote:
ah wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
ah wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
ah wrote:

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

wrote:
In article
,
ah wrote:

wrote:

Buddha made me do it.G

Kiyo

Stop joking .. and COME!
C.

Take this to email, please.

Take this to email, please.

take this to shemail please

take this to gmail, please

take this to snailmail, please

take this to qmail, please

take this to fanmail, please

take this to sendmail, please

take this to procmail, please

take this to chainmail, please

Take this to Pony Express, please

take this to webtv, please

take this to aol, please

take this to Yahoo, please.

Take this to Google Groups, please

Take this to MSN messenger, please

Take this to PHP Nuke, please

nuke php please

Neutronium, or PO deuterium?

Fig Newtons

Old February 12th 06, 07:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.fan.art-bell

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Lamie, the current sockpuppet of the fake
alien, wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Lamie, the current sockpuppet of the fake
alien, wrote:

"Kali" wrote in message

[...]

Biology as an undergrad, neuroscience as a doctoral student.

Neuroscience?
Good, maybe you can help me with something.
But I have to get back to work now, so I'll return later.

Thank you, Kali, for your civility And your skepticism!

Lomie

So anyways, I also am a student of neuroscience, Kali.
As far as I'm concerned, for the brain to study itself takes a most

deep
level of fearlessness and explorative savvy!

Some people have said that the human brain is the most beautiful and
complicated organization of matter in the universe.
And other words of English along these lines:

"I, George Bush, President of the United States of America, do hereby
proclaim the decade beginning January 1, 1990, as the Decade of the

Brain. I
call upon all public officials and the people of the United States to
observe that decade with appropriate programs, ceremonies, and

activities."
George Bush (from Presidential Proclamation 6158, July 17,

1990)

"As we begin the 21st century, the Hubble space telescope is providing

us
with information about as yet uncharted regions of the universe and

the
promise that we may learn something about the origin of the cosmos.

This
same spirit of adventure is also being directed to the most complex
structure that exists in the universe - the human brain."
Floyd E. Bloom (in Fundamental Neuroscience edited by
L.R. Squire et al., 2003)

"In proportion to our body mass, our brain is three times as large as

that
of our nearest relatives. This huge organ is dangerous and painful to

give
birth to, expensive to build and, in a resting human, uses about 20

per
cent
of the body's energy even though it is just 2 per cent of the body's

weight.
There must be some reason for all this evolutionary expense."
Susan Blakemore (from "Meme, Myself, I", New Scientist,
March 13, 1999)

So has any knowledge come from this 16 year thrust, beginning in 1990,

shed light on the reason for all that evolutionary expense?

And what, in your opinion, is the most important advance to blossom

during
this period in the burgeoning discipline of neuroscience?

Oh, and too, do you get into machine "brains" and what it would take

create, design and manufacture such a brain equivalent to (or even

better
than) the human brain?

Thank you for any and all info you provide on this, and I'm certain

that
your answers will interest and intrigue many others on Usenet as well.

I think you're an awesome person for taking up such a profound field

of
study!

Lomie

When does the Good Ship Darla-Pop arrive to cart away all the
saucerheads, Lamie?

You're such a child, Artie.

[ insert age lame comment here ]

Monkey-See-Monkey-Do fake alien.

I'm trying to have a conversation with somebody whom I admire.

Another free clue, fake alien -- usenet is a public forum.

True, and isn't this a good reason to post in a more grownup fashion.
Maybe you need a rite of passage, coffeeboi.
Then you could finally become:

C O F F E E M A N

So please remove the light from your ad hominem attack.

Unlike the kooks, I've never denied employing the ad hominem as it is
quite useful for pointing out the kooksigns exhibited by kooks.

Not denying it does not set you apart, Artie.
You're with the kooks because you find them interesting.
Why else would you do what you do, and do it so well?
This has to make you the Kook Of All Kooks, the

K O A K

I'm betting you're smart enough to figure out where to shove it.

Please continue kookdancing, fake alien lamer.

Please continue breathing for a time, sweet human.

Lomie

PS: As I'm sure you know by now, I was born on Earth, so I'm not an alien.
I'm as indigenous to this planet as you are, sweet human.
But if calling me an alien floats your boat, I'm sure I can continue
the role.
PPS: Things go better with koak! hee hee

Old February 12th 06, 08:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers

"Lomie" wrote in message
"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 05:46:08 GMT, "Lomie"
wrote:

So Kali, if it were you and you alone who must make the decision, would

you
opt for official contact (fully aware that at least 12% of humanity
would

be
victim to one form of biocide or another)?

I still see no prove for your figures... why should 780 Million people
commit suicide just from learning that they are not alone in the
universe?

On the other hand.. we have wars and violence, murder and homicide
by the millions every day. Did you consider how THAT figure would drop
if man had a real perspective?

C.

Actually, the combined figures for every kind of death in the world is
presently 155,012 per day, Charles.

And before you hail us in with open arms to decrease this figure, you
might
wanna think about how you'll handle the daily global birth rate of
358,522.
Even with over 150,000 daily deaths, this still represents an increase of
nearly 75 million babes each year.
Earth's human population is expected to top 6˝ billion people toward the
end
of this month.

So now that you have a "real perspective", what will you do with it?

Now as I said before, one word describes why at least 12% will commit some
form of human biocide.

F E A R

First Encounter Assult Recon - too good a game!

If you can't see it, you can't see it.

But rest assured, when Earth unifies with the rest of life in the
universe,
many people just won't know how to deal with it.
They'll kill themselves, their families and friends, their bosses and
employees, their cats and dogs.
And they will justify what they do by thinking of it as the lesser of two
evils.
There can be no containment, as it will all happen practically in the
blink
of an eye.

And, for the most part, the only ones who Won't commit murder/suicide are
the ones who are too afraid to.

Don't know about that Lomie. I know I wont be trying to kill myself. Now,
maybe some of my fellow humans will bump me off before they go out
themselves, but it'll only be because I didn't duck fast enough. There are
real problems that need to be solved, and mysteries to uncover (like where
*do* all those socks and underware missing from the laundry really go?)
that I'll simply be too buisy to think about suicide for a few thousand
centuries. I can understand why you wish to converse with the Art Deco
personality now, pre contact. I imagine that type human will be almost
extinct after you initiate FOC. Best to study a dying species before the
end...

Lomie

PS: We even gave this brief-but-honorable mention in the film "Contact".

"Wanna go for a ride?"

PPS: Jodie Foster's SO heroic!

Greysky

Old February 12th 06, 08:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local

ah wrote:

Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Art Deco wrote:
Honest John wrote:

"ah" wrote in message
Art Deco wrote:
ah wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
ah wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
ah wrote:

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

wrote:
In article
,
ah wrote:

wrote:

Buddha made me do it.G

Kiyo

Stop joking .. and COME!
C.

Take this to email, please.

Take this to email, please.

take this to shemail please

take this to gmail, please

take this to snailmail, please

take this to qmail, please

take this to fanmail, please

take this to sendmail, please

take this to procmail, please

take this to chainmail, please

Take this to Pony Express, please

take this to webtv, please

take this to aol, please

take this to Yahoo, please.

Take this to Google Groups, please

Take this to MSN messenger, please

Take this to PHP Nuke, please

nuke php please

Neutronium, or PO deuterium?

Fig Newtons

fig php
just fig it

arf meow arf - nsa fodder
al qaeda terrorism nuclear bomb iran taliban big brother
if you meet buddha on the usenet killfile him
Old February 12th 06, 09:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.fan.art-bell

alien, wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Lamie, the current sockpuppet of the

fake
alien, wrote:

"Kali" wrote in message

[...]

[...]

hee hee
I-D-I-O-T
A-L-E-R-T !!

Old February 12th 06, 11:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.fan.art-bell

alien, wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Lamie, the current sockpuppet of the fake
alien, wrote:

"Kali" wrote in message

[...]

[...]

This hurts deeply, laming fake alien.

So please remove the light from your ad hominem attack.

Unlike the kooks, I've never denied employing the ad hominem as it is
quite useful for pointing out the kooksigns exhibited by kooks.

Not denying it does not set you apart, Artie.
You're with the kooks because you find them interesting.
Why else would you do what you do, and do it so well?
This has to make you the Kook Of All Kooks, the

K O A K

OK, so nominate me for a kook award then.

I'm betting you're smart enough to figure out where to shove it.

Please continue kookdancing, fake alien lamer.

Please continue breathing for a time, sweet human.

Darla the drama queen demands center stage.

Lomie

PS: As I'm sure you know by now, I was born on Earth, so I'm not an alien.
I'm as indigenous to this planet as you are, sweet human.
But if calling me an alien floats your boat, I'm sure I can continue
the role.

Your other sockpuppets claim to be millions of years old, so this
little hedge is meaningless.

PPS: Things go better with koak! hee hee

Another kooksign.

Old February 13th 06, 02:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.fan.art-bell

Kali wrote:

In article , posted Sun,
12 Feb 2006 16:10:15 -0700, Art Deco says...

Lamie, the current sockpuppet of the fake
alien, wrote:

[...]

PS: As I'm sure you know by now, I was born on Earth, so I'm not an alien.
I'm as indigenous to this planet as you are, sweet human.
But if calling me an alien floats your boat, I'm sure I can continue
the role.

Your other sockpuppets claim to be millions of years old, so this
little hedge is meaningless.

PPS: Things go better with koak! hee hee

Another kooksign.

On Thu, 09 Feb 2006 10:08:23 GMT, "Lomie"
wrote:
Kiyo was born in Okinawa, Japan, on November 22, 1921...
and now she's pregnant with triplets (girls girls girls
hee hee ).

I believe the Sil and Darla socks fall into the gazillions old claim
bucket.