Giant alien head on the tarmac

Old October 15th 07, 04:59 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default Giant alien head on the tarmac

Notice for instance, how donkeys, behave like donkeys, and cats behave
like cats and sharks like sharks.
Now notice how humans at times behave like all of those, but not
consistently, nor predictably and only partially.
So there is just the tip of the iceberg, because you have predator,
and you have prey.
You have meat eaters and you have vegetarians, and you have the whole
gambit including irrational behavior patterns, inherited behavior
patterns learned behavior patterns, and even after all this, you still
have 4% sociopaths, who are born without a conscience.

Sociopath...
"Symptoms

Common characteristics of people with antisocial personality disorder
include:

* Persistent lying or stealing
* Recurring difficulties with the law
* Tendency to violate the rights of others (property, physical,
sexual, emotional, legal)
* Substance abuse
* Aggressive, often violent behavior; prone to getting involved in
fights
* A persistent agitated or depressed feeling (dysphoria)
* Inability to tolerate boredom
* Disregard for the safety of self or others
* A childhood diagnosis of conduct disorders
* Lack of remorse for hurting others
* Superficial charm
* Impulsiveness
* A sense of extreme entitlement
* Inability to make or keep friends
* Lack of guilt
* Recklessness, impulsivity[6][4]

Yes but in America, if you do not do those things you won't survive!
Its a dog eat dog world, business is business!
Someone call the pound.

I'm relating to you our discussion at the conference several years
ago...
What was the solution? Well lets examine the archtypes and see if we
can make some sense of things that way.
So um what archtype is that alien head on the tarmac again?

And so anyways then, going past that, what if we could corral them all
into dog-like behaviors and cat-like behaviors to simplify the
problem?
Why not garden gnomes? We need garden gnomes. Why not make garden
gnomes, who eat weeds, and live to garden, and have cute little
thatched roof houses, and whistle while they work, but not in an
annoying way, in a pleasant way, like all of the song birds we ate?

You see its coming down to a totalitarian situation, because that is
the natural progression of animal behaviors, with advanced weapon
systems.

I don't have a solution, and I suspect there is one, and I suspect
that we are seeing a glimpse of that.
I didn't make those Peruvian rock art depictions of the Anunnaki, but
they sure do look like the work of God or airbrushing by google or
NASA, take your pick.
And I didn't put that enormous mother of all warheads on the moon, but
someone did, unless that too is airbrushing by NASA.
And I didn't make the Aztec calendar and put Hanuman or Chupee if you
prefer on that calendar, and I didn't make the Mayan Calendar and give
it a Martian moon-like 260 day year in accordance with the Pleiades
star system.
But natives did?
And the alien head on the tarmac on the moon?
Just a rock. All a coincidence. Ha, night of the living dead. What
nonsense. Rocks falling from the sky. How ludicrous.
The earth is a celestial sphere amongst other celestial sphere, the
center of the universe, and man a perfected creation living in sin,
born into sin, and only by doing all this stuff you see here on the
walls in Egypt, and if you mummify your falcons correctly, will you
get to Nunavut.

Old October 15th 07, 05:24 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

I got a lot of rockmail you know. And a lot of it was Martian
apologist stuff.
Like this...
http://www.imagebam.com/image/ec80da435571
thousands of those. Man living with dinosaurs. Man fighting with
dinosaurs and man taming dinosaurs, man fleeing dinosaurs, you see
there are two sides to this argument. Neanderthal man, vrs the
Martians.

And so then they would say, yes well what sort of life is it, being
eaten by dinosaurs?
Well I have no idea what sort of life it is like to be eaten by
dinosaurs so I can't answer that question. If I get a toothache, I am
off to get a painkiller stat.

Y9ou know about the concept of a garden, and a natural Adam and Eve,
and all that but now you know about spaceships, and death stars and
all that as well, so thats really not the issue at hand. The issue at
hand is the human problem.

"Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth;
for the Lord has spoken:
"Sons have I reared and brought up,
but they have rebelled against me.
The ox knows its owner,
and the ass its master's crib;
but Israel does not know,
my people does not understand." (Isaiah 1:2-3 RSV)"

and on and on, and not just the Israelites its human nature, and human
nature is a fish, from Mars out of water, in a foreign land without
papers, without a map, without a guide, and with a big appetite, and
little regard for his fellow Martian or the land he inhabits, or the
future. And mostly the future he has abandoned the future because of
the apparent futility of the situation.
For some Mars was their home. For some the Moon was their home. And
for the animals some bred with the Earth was their home. Neanderthal
probably fit in with his environment and was on a plan of development.
I suspect that is the case.
Martians like homo-sapiens are mammals like Neanderthal were like
megafauna. Different plans. And a much simpler plan to manage
probably.

If there were more planets, and you divided the people into races, and
you put each on their own planet and then you let them do their wild
wild west thing, they would still maybe die off unless you posted
angels, and gave them a conscious computer and some backup, and some
seeds and water and an ecosystem all designed for them.
Would Neanderthal have become extinct, if Martians never arrived? is
this Star Trek genocide style investigative forensics?
Then why are people lying their asses off about genetics and the
origins of man, and the history of mankind, if it is not a Neanderthal
war tribunal?

Old October 15th 07, 06:04 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

On Oct 15, 5:24 am, wrote:
[...]

"Your country lies desolate,
your cities are burned with fire;
in your very presence
aliens devour your land;
it is desolate, as overthrown by aliens,
And the daughter of Zion is left
like a booth in a vineyard,
like a lodge in a cucumber field,
like a besieged city. (Isaiah 1:7-8 RSV)"

Daughter of Zion that sounds like Gwendolyn, there holding the fort,
looking and acting practically perfect in every way, and well, the
rest had abandoned ship.

We just talk bout going home basically. It is not our fight, not our
problem in a way, it is more like a strange situation to be in.
I always said that what the earth needed was a better Marshal Dillon.
If this is Dodge city, then you know if they are shooting nuns in the
back, someone call the Marshal.
There used to be a code of ethics, that said you never shoot a guy in
the back. You never shoot a nun. You never hit a lady.
You know all this stuff those were the rules in the conscious
computer!
And everyone knew those rules, because a gentleman would do this, and
a lady would never do that.
And the behavior comes from the Anunnaki who made the thing. This is
what we learned about how to exist in peace and harmony and to have a
nice world and a nice civilization you do this and this and don't do
that, and it was all a part of being a person, and you had role
models, who were like that, and it was supposed to work like that and
it worked where we lived, in the moon wonderfully.
But you notice that Marshal Dillon, could handle the situation. He
could draw faster, and rally the boys, the good guys and they always
did what was right. And in the wild wild west of America everyone
knows all it takes is a gun to make things right.
A show with a sheriff in America who never carried a gun, would be a
show people wouldn't want to watch.
So yes we investigated giving the people virtual reality but that made
them sea sick. What they really need is the holo deck.
We have a holo deck. Our super humongous conscious computer is a holo
deck. Our imagination is a holo deck as well. And lucid dreams are a
holo deck. So we can get entertainment and enjoy the excitement
without the actual pain and suffering.
So its not that we need that type of Marshal or solution to keep
interested in life. We just need a Marshal with the impeccable morals
and ethics, of Matt Dillon, and with the relative power to police this
wild wild west.
But for the most of us here who are sort of above that stage of
development, we would rather not stay in Doge City, if we could go
back home, to Jetsonsland. Or Walt Disney land. A place where people
actually are like Haley Mills on the TV.
http://www.normanrockwell.com/index.php
Why live in Dodge City with bandits and rabid dogs, when you could
live in a Norman Rockwell painting?

Old October 15th 07, 09:06 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

http://www.imagebam.com/image/a64a91436672
Hi Hayden,
why have they got Gwendolyn depicted that way in Peru?

http://s2.supload.com/free/WonderofW...2007.jpg/view/

Wellllll she is with Hanuman, Hanuman is on the left there, and he is
our conscious computer here, stationed inside the moon, and so then
Gwendolyn is well probably in Mimas, as their conscious computer.
Around Saturn.
And she is blocking traffic for a reason.
But the people who made this depiction there, they weren't exactly
sure what the situation was by the looks of it, because as you zoom in
she turns into an alien Chinese emperor. And Jonesy is as white and
American looking as the guy from Pet Shop Boys.
So are all the people in Mimas blond haired and blue eyed?
I don't think so. I think the blue eyes come from lots of generations
living in those so called battle planets.
I would say she is a princess of the moon.
You see I think when the flood happened inside the moon, and both her
and I died, maybe we both ended up in the computer in Mimas, and she
stayed and I went to get my grandmother.
But you see by my reckoning, it doesn't seem like that happened 1.7
million years ago.
That seems like such a long time ago.
And people said to me when I got back, what the heck??? Is there a
huge waiting line that stretches from here to the end of the universe
of people waiting to reincarnate or something? For this???
That was what Hanuman said.
And no I don't think that was the case. I think Zeus and Xerxes were
playing or something and my grandmother probably thought she would
wait and see what happened before she did anything. Plato and Socrates
and then what happened? Rome, and all the rest well that looks like
Mars and Xerxes to me, so Zeus must have gone to sleep in the computer
and Chupee (The conscious computer under Mars I guess) wouldn't let
him out, and so I had to get him out because Hanuman and I are
buddies, and Chupee and I are buddies as well . As close as I can
piece together the story anyways.
(He may have been pouting feeling guilty and didn't want to come out
until I went and got him)

Old October 15th 07, 09:24 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

On Oct 15, 9:06 am, wrote:
[...]

Chupee and Hanuman may be the same conscious computer. Chupee has a
legend where his son is killed.
And that may be Mars. A conscious computer on Mars.
There may be just two layers to Hanuman, his old programming, and a
modernization as Hanuman, 65 million years ago.
When the moon was brought to earth.
And so sometimes Hanuman acts like Chupee. If he gets moody or pensive
or thinks back, or gets serious about things, then his old self sort
of emerges, and he acts more like Yoda than Kenny from South Park at
that point.
Its just that its more fun to hang out with Kenny from South Park than
to hang out with Yoda. So he downplays his magnificence as it were,
for his buddies, me Stephen and Gwendolyn.

Old October 15th 07, 09:33 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Chupee and Hanuman may be the same conscious computer. Chupee has a
legend where his son is killed.
And that may be Mars. A conscious computer on Mars.
There may be just two layers to Hanuman, his old programming, and a
modernization as Hanuman, 65 million years ago.
When the moon was brought to earth.
And so sometimes Hanuman acts like Chupee. If he gets moody or pensive
or thinks back, or gets serious about things, then his old self sort
of emerges, and he acts more like Yoda than Kenny from South Park at
that point.
Its just that its more fun to hang out with Kenny from South Park than
to hang out with Yoda. So he downplays his magnificence as it were,
for his buddies, me Stephen and Gwendolyn.

And I told him not to worry, if worse come to worse, I would turn him
into a boom box so he is useful, like in Transformers, and take him
with us.
And he is good with that.
Autobots! Roll out!

Old October 15th 07, 09:44 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

On Oct 15, 9:33 am, wrote:
[...]

But before we roll out here I should mention that she is blocking the
bullsh*t and that is what a good communications officer does, so you
don't get a million messages, you know, you get pertinent data. So
that is really just part of the rockmail to identify her. And well,
you know it is also private mail, so the reason she is showing her
boobies is also so that I would know who this is supposed to be ( a
reference to something from a while back) , and because they wanted to
say, she is like a Chinese Emperor, the way she blocks traffic some
times, (you know the great wall of China) that is I suppose why they
depicted her as an angel, (reference to her being my communications
officer) and as a Chinese Emperor, because she is really good at her
job.
I was a bit disappointed they didn't show her as the beautiful young
woman she is, but then I guess they didn't want people to get jealous.