"Nazis Run Our Space Program" -- Peace Activist Bruce Gag-Me

Old March 5th 05, 07:51 AM
Pat Flannery

Greg D. Moore (Strider) wrote:

Tell me when you get to the rational objections.

Would someone tell me why exactly the Shuttle would be lugging plutonium
to the ISS? :-\

Pat
Old March 5th 05, 08:54 AM
Dale

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 01:47:47 -0600, Pat Flannery wrote:

Wanna see something cool? http://www.lileks.com/money/cuba/index.html
He's not "Che Guevara" or even "Che G."... he's just "Che".
That is ubercool.
All commies get cool single word names...this guy aces them by getting
the shortest commie single word name...

And then there's Mao.
And then there's Mao.
And then there's...
That never compromisin', anti-free enterprisin', anything but tranquilizing,
Right on Mao!

Dale
Old March 5th 05, 09:13 AM
Neil Gerace

"Dale" wrote in message
news
And then there's Mao.
And then there's Mao.
And then there's...
That never compromisin', anti-free enterprisin', anything but
tranquilizing,
Right on Mao!

ROFL MAO

http://www.myimgs.com/data/appleboy/RoflMao1.jpg

Old March 5th 05, 10:03 AM
Dale

On Sat, 5 Mar 2005 17:13:40 +0800, "Neil Gerace" wrote:

http://www.myimgs.com/data/appleboy/RoflMao1.jpg

Funny poster

I hope you don't actually get old "Maude" reruns on TV
in Australia...

Dale

Wanted to use "Ho", but all I came up with for that were old
Burl Ives Christmas song lyrics...

Old March 5th 05, 01:14 PM
Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)

"Dale" wrote in message
On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 02:15:33 GMT, "Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)"
wrote:
The problem isn't the bribe. It's keeping them bribed.

Yeah. It's kinda like dating.

Dale, hate to inform you, but when you have to pay women to date you, that's
not called bribery but something else. And it's only legal in Nevada in the
US.

Dale

Old March 5th 05, 03:59 PM
Rand Simberg

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 01:47:47 -0600, in a place far, far away, Pat
Flannery made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
such a way as to indicate that:

Wanna see something cool? http://www.lileks.com/money/cuba/index.html
He's not "Che Guevara" or even "Che G."... he's just "Che".
That is ubercool.
All commies get cool single word names...this guy aces them by getting
the shortest commie single word name...

Well, Cher did almost as well...
Old March 5th 05, 05:05 PM
Pat Flannery

Dale wrote:

And then there's Mao.
And then there's Mao.
And then there's...
That never compromisin', anti-free enterprisin', anything but tranquilizing,
Right on Mao!

Hey, hey, hey...
Our man's Che!
Who's gonna make the Man pay?
That'll be Che!
Today's the day...
To follow Che!
Come what may...
We'll stick by Che!
Bolivia's a long way away...
Bye-bye Che!
We'll drink to Che...
And in Cuba stay!
On Che Day...
I'll wear my beret!
Bought it last week...
Off of E-Bay!
As a revolutionary act...
I won't pay!
Hey, hey, hey.... :-)

Pat

Dale

Old March 5th 05, 05:37 PM
Pat Flannery

Dale wrote:

Wanted to use "Ho", but all I came up with for that were old
Burl Ives Christmas song lyrics...

Who's the Vietnamese grandfather man,
That's shipping guns in the sampans?
Ho!
Ya damn right!

Who will bring the enemy to rout,
When there's Frenchmen all about?
Ho!
Dig it, brothers?

Who will make the Yankees run,
Away from the hot Asian sun?
Ho!
Right on!

LBJ will surely bungle,
A war fought in Ho's jungle!
He's a mean mother....
SHUT YOUR COUNTERREVOLUTIONARY MOUTH!
I'm talkin' 'bout Ho!
THEN WE CAN DIG IT, COMRADE!

To America he's a pain,
But he's a sex god to Hanoi Jane!
Ho...Ho Chi Min! ;-)

Pat

Old March 5th 05, 05:40 PM
Pat Flannery

Rand Simberg wrote:

Well, Cher did almost as well...

Son, Son, Sonny Bono, conservative as can be...
Watch out for that tree! :-)

Pat
Old March 5th 05, 05:50 PM
Pat Flannery

Greg D. Moore (Strider) wrote:

Dale, hate to inform you, but when you have to pay women to date you, that's
not called bribery but something else. And it's only legal in Nevada in the
US.

Oh! Oh! French joke!
Member of the French government is watching a parade.
A beautiful woman is standing next to him.
He turns to her and says: "Madam, I find you intoxicatingly beautiful,
would you sleep with me for 100,000 Francs?"
The woman hesitates for a moment, but says "Oui."
"How about for 100 Francs?" he asks.
The woman turns to him, outraged: "What do you think I am?" she growls.
He replies: "I already know what you are, I'm just trying to determine
the price."
It's smooth talk like that that gets Frenchman constantly laid. ;-)

Pat