OK, LARRY KING, Time to Show Some Guts!

Old July 21st 04, 02:51 AM
Ed Conrad

Default OK, LARRY KING, Time to Show Some Guts!

I am willing to debate the three most knowledgeable
experts in the world on the evolution of man -- by myself, me --
providing someone can arrange a full-hour on Larry King Live
or any other prime-time live TV news program.

The invitation includes "experts" from the Smithsonian,
Institution, the University of California (at Berkeley) and
the American Association of Physical Anthropologists.

It can also include so-called "experts" from *any* university
in the world, including Harvard, Penn, Penn State and John
Hopkins, all having played a role in giving Truth a good screwing.

To enhance the pot, the three "experts" chosen can bring along
an attorney, even David Sienkiewicz.

I not only double dare these so-called "experts" to a debate
live in prime time on the evolution of man. I TRIPLE dare them.

Now let's see WHO'S afraid of who?

Ed Conrad
http://www.edconrad,com
Man as Old as Coal

Old July 21st 04, 03:51 AM
Riley The Dog

"Ed Conrad" wrote in message

I am willing to debate the three most knowledgeable
experts in the world on the evolution of man -- by myself, me --
providing someone can arrange a full-hour on Larry King Live
or any other prime-time live TV news program.

Yeah. *Someone's* bound to arrange that ASAP.

Old July 21st 04, 05:30 AM
Paul Lawler

"Ed Conrad" wrote in message

I am willing to debate the three most knowledgeable
experts in the world on the evolution of man -- by myself, me --
providing someone can arrange a full-hour on Larry King Live
or any other prime-time live TV news program.

How would you suggest the debate resolution be framed?

Old July 21st 04, 07:41 AM
Senor Chico

Why would "knowledgeable experts" want to demean themselves by going to the
funny farm to debate a nut-job like you?

And WHY do you continue to spam your inane nonsense to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

Old July 21st 04, 07:41 AM
Senor Chico

Old July 21st 04, 02:40 PM
John Kepler

Only if Larry King installs a "Laugh-Track" and gives me the button! And I
mean I want a LAUGH TRACK! An old SNL Special that includes hysterical
gasps and the whole schmeer! It'd simply be impossible to share a mic with
Coal-Man Ed and play it straight!

John