DrPostman

Old June 1st 04, 06:04 AM
DrPostman

Default Possible New Award? (was: DrPostman

On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 02:22:57 GMT, "Mr. ExtremeOne"
wrote:

"DrPostman" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 31 May 2004 12:28:30 GMT, "Mr. ExtremeOne"
wrote:

"DrPostman" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 30 May 2004 13:19:43 GMT, "ohbrother"
wrote:

"C.R. Osterwald" wrote in message
In article , DrPostman
wrote:

On 29 May 2004 12:09:33 -0700, (Pietro
Sommavilla)
wrote:

DrPostman wrote in message
[snip]

We ought to come up with a special Coward's Award for assholes

like
you who cut groups in their replies. You seem to be proud of

doing
that and well deserving of such an award.

Does Coward of the Month work?

http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/whiners.html

How about the "Pietro Somavilla clueless skulking and sniping award".

That will eternailze his stupidity for all the world to see.

Not bad, but Coward of the Month should still apply.

How about dip**** of the month for you?

Awe, did I hurt your feelings pointing out how stupid you were not
to know my name?

Registered retard is your name? Damn, no wonder I couldn't find it.

Still proud of your stupidity I see.

--
Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors of afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® member #15-51506-253.

Do YOU see alt.fan.art-bell anywhere in there,

Yep ! just click in one of those link that I've posted in there..

- Pietie Ben Stupid displays why he got his nickname
Old June 1st 04, 06:05 AM
DrPostman

On 1 Jun 2004 02:45:36 GMT, "Dr. Flonkenstein"
wrote:

Being tired of lurking, on Tue, 01 Jun 2004 02:22:57 +0000, Mr. ExtremeOne
posted:

Registered retard is your name? Damn, no wonder I couldn't find it.

It must be imputed to your problem with multisyllable words.

[vzntvar Kgerzr1 ybbxvat hc Zhy"gv*fly`yn*oyr gnxvat ubhef gb svaq bhg :-)]

Uber sheryl half.