What if(on Accretion Disks)

Old September 18th 10, 10:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

Default What if(on Accretion Disks)

Those that read my posts know I am big on spin. Have my "spin is in
theory" Now I am thinking Macro spin in a big way. I will start with
the formation of the solar system.(its Big) It was a big dust and gas
cloud(solar nebula) It was a vortex and became disk shaped from its
rotation as it was collapsing under its gravitational force. This is
the process we gave the name "accretion" We know the Sun was at its
center. Fact is the accretion process built our Earth about 4500
million years ago. Well this is just the first on my thinking,and my
thoughts will be more far out as I add to accretion disks and black
holes Accetion disks and the event horizons. TreBert
Old September 18th 10, 10:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

On Sep 18, 4:17*pm, bert wrote:
Those that read my posts know I am big on spin. Have my "spin is in
theory" *Now I am thinking Macro spin in a big way. I will start with
the formation of the solar system.(its Big) It was a big dust and gas
cloud(solar nebula) It was a vortex and became disk shaped from its
rotation as it was collapsing under its gravitational force. This is
the process we gave the name "accretion" We know the Sun was at its
center. Fact is the accretion process built our Earth about 4500
million years ago. *Well this is just the first on my thinking,and my
thoughts will be more far out as I add to accretion disks and black
holes Accetion disks and the event horizons. *TreBert

Good question. Why does everything in the universe spin?
Is it all as two ice scaters coming together and joining
hands in a good spin?
Old September 18th 10, 10:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Sep 18, 5:22*pm, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Sep 18, 4:17*pm, bert wrote:

Those that read my posts know I am big on spin. Have my "spin is in
theory" *Now I am thinking Macro spin in a big way. I will start with
the formation of the solar system.(its Big) It was a big dust and gas
cloud(solar nebula) It was a vortex and became disk shaped from its
rotation as it was collapsing under its gravitational force. This is
the process we gave the name "accretion" We know the Sun was at its
center. Fact is the accretion process built our Earth about 4500
million years ago. *Well this is just the first on my thinking,and my
thoughts will be more far out as I add to accretion disks and black
holes Accetion disks and the event horizons. *TreBert

Good question. *Why does everything in the universe spin?
Is it all as two ice scaters coming together and joining
hands in a good spin?

Mark Did not think I would get such a fast posting interest. When I am
finished adding all my accretion disk thoughts I will show how both
micro spin,and macro were created. My head is spinning as more and
more ideas on spin keep jumping in. Spin and my convex space could be
my two best theories. TreBert
Old September 19th 10, 12:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

On Sep 18, 4:17*pm, bert wrote:

[...]

my two best theories. * TreBert- Hide quoted text -

You mean macro spin as in galaxies, and micro spin as in atoms?

O.K. Let's see what you come up with.

By the way, is the universe itself spinning?
Might be hard to tell if there is nothing to compare it to,
Old September 20th 10, 01:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Sep 20, 8:06*am, Saul Levy wrote:
I thought your ASS encompassed your best theories, BEERTbrainLESS!

Take a **** already. *You are VERY CONSTIPATED!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Saul Levy

On Sat, 18 Sep 2010 14:44:06 -0700 (PDT), bert

wrote:
Mark Did not think I would get such a fast posting interest. When I am
finished adding all my accretion disk thoughts I will show how both
micro spin,and macro were created. My head is spinning as more and
more ideas on spin keep jumping in. Spin and my convex space could be
my two best theories. * TreBert- Hide quoted text -

Cactus Saul Read your posts so you can see how usefull your posts are
to this newsgroup. Same **** from a **** head Sad But true TreBert
G=EMC^2
Old September 20th 10, 07:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sep 18, 2:17*pm, bert wrote:
Those that read my posts know I am big on spin. Have my "spin is in
theory" *Now I am thinking Macro spin in a big way. I will start with
the formation of the solar system.(its Big) It was a big dust and gas
cloud(solar nebula) It was a vortex and became disk shaped from its
rotation as it was collapsing under its gravitational force. This is
the process we gave the name "accretion" We know the Sun was at its
center. Fact is the accretion process built our Earth about 4500
million years ago. *Well this is just the first on my thinking,and my
thoughts will be more far out as I add to accretion disks and black
holes Accetion disks and the event horizons. *TreBert

Really big new stars have a soft-nova kind of violent beginning,
generating terrific solar winds of molecular/nebula particles that'll
expand that cloud 20000 km/sec.

Whatever seeds or clumps of gravity and their surrounding molecular
mass that gives birth to whatever local planets, has to overcome that
absolutely terrific exit force and the persistent gauntlet density of
that original solar wind that could be packing those assorted protons
as great as 1e7/cm3, and as hot as 30000 K.

~ BG
Old September 20th 10, 07:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sep 18, 2:17*pm, bert wrote:
Those that read my posts know I am big on spin. Have my "spin is in
theory" *Now I am thinking Macro spin in a big way. I will start with
the formation of the solar system.(its Big) It was a big dust and gas
cloud(solar nebula) It was a vortex and became disk shaped from its
rotation as it was collapsing under its gravitational force. This is
the process we gave the name "accretion" We know the Sun was at its
center. Fact is the accretion process built our Earth about 4500
million years ago. *Well this is just the first on my thinking,and my
thoughts will be more far out as I add to accretion disks and black
holes Accetion disks and the event horizons. *TreBert

Too bad we still do not have any zero delta-V location for
accomplishing good astrophysics and other science that can be easily
peer replicated. Apparently Selene L1 remains as voodoo, taboo and/or
nondisclosure rated.

~ BG
Old September 20th 10, 09:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

"bert" wrote in message
Bud is beer not boz you having such a tiny brain knows not the
difference. You are just plain stupid TreBert
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOL! Alcohol is alcohol.

Beer, wine, whiskey...Your liver cares not.

Your liver treats it as it does any other poison
and detoxifies it.

Them's the facts...

--
"I don't want to believe, I want to KNOW" - Carl Sagan

Old September 24th 10, 02:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

My dearest Harlow,

"HVAC" wrote...
in message ...
"bert" wrote in message
Bud is beer not boz you having such a tiny brain knows not the
difference. You are just plain stupid TreBert
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOL! Alcohol is alcohol.

Beer, wine, whiskey...Your liver cares not.

Your liver treats it as it does any other poison
and detoxifies it.

Them's the facts...

Unlike the hard stuff, beer and wine are good for you -- lots
of natural ingredients and social stimulations. When not taken
to excess, beer and wine will help keep you fit as a fiddle.

Try them with garlic, an unbeatable combination !

Happy days *and*...
Starry, starry nights !

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S.: "In real life, I assure you, there is no such
thing as algebra." Fran Lebowitz

P.P.S.: http://astronomy.painellsworth.net !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Paine_Ellsworth !

Old September 24th 10, 03:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Sep 23, 9:51*pm, "Painius" wrote:
My dearest Harlow,

"HVAC" wrote...

in ...

"bert" wrote in message
[...]

Painius Time mag has drinkers out living non drinkers. Probably good
for your heart?? TreBert