(15 falsetto) ~ ! * * * * *

Old July 3rd 05, 06:43 AM
Twittering One

Default (15 falsetto) ~ ! * * * * *

"Worthy of notable mention ~

Prompting Citizen
Cairn and Dorky the Yorkie to nod, listen

Carefully,
Mumble, say ~ 'Nobody is safe anymore,
Anywhere."
~ Calvin

**
And now ~
A Morning Wood Musical Annunciation
~ * `
!The Salty Saucy Sassy Sumptuous
Audible S=E9ance! *
~ Now accepting reservations
For the Spring Season ~
~ * ~ Members of the Native Tongue
Movement ~ * ~

De La Soul
The Jungle Brothers
Queen Latfah
A Tribe Called Quest
Black Sheep
Monie Love

* * *
Bring you...
~ A Musical
Intern
Mint On Ludes ~

* * *
I=2E
First Moment.
~
"Concerto for
Newt and Two Violins Silvering
Strings,
And Ensemble of
Chair Players!"

~ * ~

II.
Second Moment.
~
"Serenade Sings
The Eight Seas, the Ones
The Beatles' Yellow Submarine
Travails"

1=2E Time
2=2E Music Science
3=2E Monsters
4=2E Consumer Products
5=2E Nowhere
6=2E Green Phrenology
7=2E Holes

~ * ~

III.
Third Moment.
~
"A Warped Yodel,
Speed
Spun ~ The fastest yodel was 22 tones
(15 falsetto)
In one second on 9 February 1992,
Performed by Thomas Scholl
Of Munich"

~ Fini ~
A Morning Wood Sonique Production
The Hemlock Overlook Concert Hall
Deep East Trail, Along Wading Way
* Dogging Arts * Fogging Minds * It's a Star *

*
~ * ~
Blog, or dog? Who knows.
But if you see my lost pup, please bring him home!
I got Leon a brand-new bone.
_________________
http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo

Old July 3rd 05, 07:02 AM
Twittering One

Orthotics ~

"Most other people's experience will vary.
For me, it's an issue of shoes, strengthening, stretching,
And probably orthotics ~ Probably,

In that order
Of importance."
~ Dot

"Entropy,
Poison ~ The Catch of Captured Rapture,
.... remedy

Of marauding Mayhem of Tossed Salome ~
If not Anti ~ Dote ~ O, of necessity,

So messy!"
~ Raven Noir

"For if not, if Garden's Secret Fountain,
Foliate dichotomy, watered, if rolled too narrowly
Toward the interior, a trifoliate

Unfurling, if too far centripetal,
Unrolls a centipede, 100 foots footing a memory
Of The shimmering Recall.

Thus ~ Number
Gains, too, an expense ~ The Seed and The Petal's

Work,
A whorl."
~ Ms. Seagull

"Spirit, too sober. Heart, too old. Bud's body,
Boldly burdened, upon stem, if bright color,

Pigment, scorns trouble. An acorn
Unto oak, a pollinated puffery

Perfects trouble, scorned.

Seed sewn, air ~ bourn,
A sassafras cup of tea brews perfectly
For Ginger Bread's House Party."
~ White Chalk

"Against Joie de Vivre
Leans, over the years, a taste for Spectacle,
Or

Specter.
Speech

Speculates speedy seedling's stashed pack
Deep down in my knapsack,
Planted,

A knack for knowing unfolds Royal Flush
Heartening home's hearth fire, a romance,
A romantic Rose

Blooming ...
A name is a name is a name's Inner Room,

As rain pitter patters petals pluming plumb
Lines a rose knows."
~ Parsley

"Wise, your secret garden.
If lost, may I unlock your gate, slip your latch,

Join
You?"
~ Sage

Old July 3rd 05, 08:01 AM
Twittering One

"Play Twitty play ...
Spin any way you wish ..
Put forth your soul display ..

The right to havic
The right puke ..

The right to your portray ?!

Kock ~ Kock ~ ?

Where is your little Red Rooster ..
Has he gone astray??"
... Bee-Ji ....

"Dancing with my little Red Lobster
Along the sandy water's edge ~

Doodling a Puck's cock, before waves
Retreat ...

To,
Fro,

Container, a sliver basin a moon strokes,
Overfilling,

Glistening brush, scumbles, subtracts sandpiper
Skittering,

Lacing frothy phosphorescent
Edge
Etched."
~ Twittering

"A copper burrrrrr
Burried, a dabloon, coin of the spherical realm,
Washes up ..."
~ Ms. Seagull

Old July 3rd 05, 08:18 AM
Twittering One

"Icon, half yours,
Half mine, abloom."
~ Alfred

Old July 3rd 05, 09:24 AM
Double-A

Twittering One wrote:
[...]

Yes, a secret garden. Children tending a hidden garden, doing with it
what they will.

But my secret garden is in my dreams. My fetish is vegetable gardens,
so I see vines overgrowing fences, hanging with giant melons and
squash, peas and beans, cucumbers and zucchini. It is the garden I
always wanted to grow.

Once I dreamed that I dug up a huge onion that had grown 15 years in
the ground. Before my mother died, she told me of some onions she had
planted, but I could never find them. So I thought that the dream
meant she had left me something that had been growing, but still not
found.

Who knows!

Before leaving my house, I grew probably one of the best gardens ever,
and took pictures to remember it by. But nothing ever measured up to
those secret dream gardens.

Double-A

Old July 3rd 05, 09:27 AM
TwitteringOne

I never had a dream garden.
Real gardens are so nice ...

Old July 3rd 05, 09:41 AM
Double-A

TwitteringOne wrote:
I never had a dream garden.
Real gardens are so nice ...

Yes, they are nice.

Flower gardens too.

That's why I dream about them.

Double-A

Old July 3rd 05, 09:06 PM
TwitteringOne

*The Perfect Tennis Score*

~ * The Tennis Court
Oath * ~

Match point,
Net gain.

Love.

"Circe coup de tat ~
One of those scenarios inspiring a celebrated ruse
Worthy of notable mention ~

Prompting Citizen
Cairn and Dorky the Yorkie to nod, listen

Carefully,
Mumble, say ~ 'Nobody is safe anymore,
Nowhere, anywhere."
~ Calvin

"I hear that Calvin knows something
So ... Which witch are
YOU?"
~ Bee

"Hail,
Hey ~ !

Got my invitation in the mail ~ O, so tres kewl,
Silver Tiffany engraved."
~ Shy Buck

"Cracklin' what ~
Harold, Maude, or Pepper?"
~ Twittering

"Or pig's feet, Ms.
Pearl, pitter patting down that garden path,
Hearing a fresh ~ cracked rumor, ground
Fresh from the mill ~ Flowing downstream ...

Calvin's
Found a place for supper ~ !"
~ Charlotte

~ * Northwood's Kitchen Gifts * ~
Spiced Hot Pads and Mug Mats, Cabin Fever Moose Dish Towel,
Placemat ...
Mostly Moose

~ * Raise Cain's Relish * ~

Sweet, Sweet Pepper or Ginger's Zinger
Relish an Afternoon ~

Dappled, Speckled, Sun's
Light Fickle Feckless Fancy Mettles with Thorny Nettles
And Bulrush Thistle, and Cockspur
Hawthorn

Plus 1000 Maine ~ made items.
www.mainegoodies.com

~ * Minnesota Northwood
Motto * ~

"Woe be gone."
~ The Ilk of Too

"... or keel over,
In joyful laughter, brimful cup runneth over, spilling
Good Will, cup shared, a toast ~ Cheers,
May your tears fill your swimming pool, years,
What are they,

If only tidewater's downstream Almanac
Branch, a tidal pool brimming
Over ..."
~ Garrison

*

Old July 3rd 05, 09:14 PM
TwitteringOne

"Eat peanut butter.
Seen Arginine, that clandestine cat behind curtains,
After supper?"
~ Arche

"A question ~

Quasar