Nova types?

Old October 16th 10, 05:29 PM posted to sci.astro
Mike Dworetsky

Default Nova types?

JT wrote:
On 16 Okt, 12:47, "Mike Dworetsky"
wrote:
JT wrote:
On 15 Okt, 08:14, "Mike Dworetsky"
wrote:
JT wrote:

[snippage]

The Sun's deep convective zone is rapidly mixed to a uniform
composition. The radiative core is known not to have a uniform
composition but this is entirely due to H-- He fusion working
faster at the centre due to higher density and temperature.

No heavy elements is produced in the core were the gravitation is
strongest..... A trained monkey knows that....

Not sure what you are trying to say. Heavy elements are produced in
the cores of some stars, but not in the Sun.

Consider this, either earths core if from collected matter in the
neighbourhood or from own production. You are free to chose......

Now in a planetary system the biggest body collect most of the
around floating matter and gases due to its sovereign gravitational
capability.

You see i even can learn trained monkeys use deduction, but you
should really try a little inductive reasoning it may give you a
slight edge over the other monkeys.

You need to know that your grasp of physics and astrophysics is so
tenuous as to be nonexistent. Listen closely: Stars are not planets.
And vice versa.

However, I am also sure that you would claim that those physics and
astronomy textbooks that I have urged you to read are written by
those who are part of the evil conspiracy [*tm], and that you can
therefore safely ignore such strictures.

[snippage]

--
Mike Dworetsky

(Remove pants sp*mbl*ck to reply)

I would had liked to start this with Listen bonehead, so i start with
evaluate this bonehead use induction, deduction and occhams razor.

Planets are interstellar bodies, stars are interstellar bodies, both
is created from the dust and gas in the interstellar medium of
nebulosas. Some bodies manage to draw alot of gas and stuff others

Planets are formed from the disks of protoplanetary nebulae, where there is
a star forming at the centre.

Ockham's razor requires that basic facts be known and evaluated first, and
it is fallible, especially when factual knowledge is absent.

Your "arguments" are based on false analogies.

manage to draw less the bigger ones start to pull gravitational
influences on the smaller bodies catch them into elleptical orbit
around them. There is solar systems with planets catched into orbit
that is just brown dwarfs and not lit up yet. Sols are huge planetary
like masses before they get enough mass to start fusion, by a body
crashing into them or collapsing.

Explain what all this has to do with your theory about how a solar flare was
caused by an asteroid crashing into the Sun, leading to the "Norway spiral"
and how it is all due somehow to a nova close by.

Our sun once was a planetary like brown dwarf, until it reached enough
mass to start fusion.
Listen bonehead.
Listen bonehead
Listen bonehead

You are very confused and aggressive. Seek professional help (psychiatric,
astronomical, whatever).

Old October 16th 10, 09:13 PM posted to sci.astro
Yousuf Khan[_2_]

On 14/10/2010 4:54 PM, JT wrote:
On 14 Okt, 17:57, Yousuf wrote:
On 10-10-14 04:55 AM, JT wrote:
It doesn't get intressing until you compare the date and timeline of
the flare with the Norwegian spiral, you missile based conehead. As
you see that gigantic flare or mass ejection starts at a picture taken
13.42 i assume here that is ours and minutes and travels outward to
reach northern hemisphere at the evening of 2009/12/05.

You see this is exactly why you have to stop watching tv. The fact that
you're calling me a "missile based conehead" means you think I am
denying some implied conspiracy theory of yours. I was doing no such
thing, since I have no idea what the "Norwegian spiral" is, nor do I
care. I was simply telling you what that flare on the Sun was with no
other context. Yet your susceptible mind is racing around linking every
unrelated event together, like as if was the Da Vinci Code. Oh and BTW,
don't watch the Da Vinci Code either, it's yet more crappy entertainment
that you will likely confuse for reality.

I just told you that the sun had a mass coronal ejection the same time
the norway spiral was visible but you rejected the obvious link
between the events. It is okay you go on beleive it is the missile
that the russians denied i do not care, if you are ignorant to
exploring what really happened why should i care?

Any event that took place on the Sun would take at least 8 minutes
before it reached the Earth and affected anything here. And that's
assuming that it was traveling at the speed of light (i.e. something
made of light itself). If it was made of anything else, then it would
take considerably longer to get here, closer to days.

That is no mass ejection due to normal progression, that giant flare
tell that something hit (our sun) us, we were speared so either a
giant asteroid passed straight thru our sun like a bullet.

What newsgroup do you think you're in? This is not a conspiracy
newsgroup, it's a science group. Do you really think you can pass off
this blathering amongst a group of people who do astronomy for a living,
or at least have a lot of knowledge from related fields?

YouŽare just a fool with none integrity whatsoever, the only one
blathering nonsense is you, the russians dismissed your laughable
missile theory, for me you are just a conehead ready to swallow
anything your fed with. And that is the truth.

The only one with a missile theory is you, as I said, I have no
investment in your conspiracy theories at all. All I'm referring to are
the events on the Sun that you saw, and nothing else.

All coronal mass ejections begin with a flare. The flares are caused by
twisted internal magnetic field lines inside the Sun itself. It's not
caused by any sort of impact event on the Sun.

I don't think you have any idea about the scale of the Sun do you? The
radius of the Sun is so big that it takes light from the edge of the Sun
2 seconds longer to travel to us than the light from the middle,
which is closest to us.

I have a good idea i saw the flares pass saturn..... As you saw the
flare did not ravel towards the SOHO ..... That means us....
We were lucky that is all, we could have had alot of satellites and
electric generators blown out.....

Any sort of impact on the Sun wouldn't simply "spear" the Sun, like you
could spear a beach ball. It would take hours for an explosion to rise
up from the surface of the Sun to become a visible protrusion.

By comparison, an asteroid hitting the Sun would produce no noticeable
effect on the Sun. In fact, they do have youtube videos of asteroids and
comets hitting the Sun at high speed -- they are quite underwhelming in
dramatism. You should've searched for those videos instead of these
conspiracy videos.

Well you are still confused i told that the sun was speared but you
did not see any object travelling into the sun did you?

Well, assuming your "spearing" theory, then what do you think could be
big enough to spear the Sun to create a coronal mass ejection?

Or a nearby
star had an electromagnetic and gravitational collaps made a pointlike
adjustment of the suns ironcore, and it took a sideway jump inside its
giant helium bulb, making a giant mass ejection.

God, you don't even understand the words you are spewing! Do yourself a
favour and stop talking now. It'll instantly make you look more
intelligent to stop talking. And if you actually decide to do some
listening, then it will *actually* make you more intelligent.

Yes i do that was something influencing suns core by either
electromagnetic disurbance or a gravitational disturbance you put a
big ironcore within a ballon with water and put a strong electro
magnet on the surface of the ballon, turn it on and see what happens.

The Sun does not have an ironcore now, nor will it ever produce one.
It's not big enough. The Sun's core is made of Hydrogen and Helium only.
Hydrogen is the fuel, Helium is the "ash". In about 5 billion years, the
Sun will switch from burning Hydrogen to burning Helium, and the ash
will become the fuel. The Sun will keep switching to new fuels based on
the the previous ash in various stages, but it will likely stop by the
point where it's got carbon or oxygen ash in its core.

Only stars more than 10 times the mass of the Sun can produce an
ironcore. Those are the stars that will go supernova, specifically Type
II supernovas. Even those massive stars don't start producing iron until
they are just about ready to go supernova, and once they start producing
iron, that's when they die. The iron ash is not burnable as further fuel.

The Sun has some iron in its atmosphere, but that's just left over ash
from a previous supernova explosion that had impregnated the cloud from
which the Sun was born. All of that iron is actually floating around in
the atmosphere of the Sun rather than falling through because the Sun's
heat produces convection currents that keep the iron up there.

Yousuf Khan
Old October 17th 10, 09:09 AM posted to sci.astro
JT

On 16 Okt, 22:13, Yousuf Khan wrote:
On 14/10/2010 4:54 PM, JT wrote:

On 14 Okt, 17:57, Yousuf *wrote:
On 10-10-14 04:55 AM, JT wrote:
[...]

Well my theory was that something pushed or speared the suns
***ironcore***. Now there is not much that can disturb the suns core
an asteroid will not simply do if it not planetary sized. So i suggest
what disturbed suns core was something that realigned suns field lines
from outside. A nearby collapsing star where the collapsing
gravitational and electromagnetic field dispersed faster then light
making a hole in the surrounding field interaction. And suns ironcore
immediatly realigned itself to the new surrounding.

I don't think you have any idea about the scale of the Sun do you? The
radius of the Sun is so big that it takes light from the edge of the Sun
2 seconds longer to travel to us than the light from the middle,
which is closest to us.

I have a good idea i saw the flares pass saturn..... As you saw the
flare did not ravel towards the SOHO ..... That means us....
We were lucky that is all, we could have had alot of satellites and
electric generators blown out.....

Any sort of impact on the Sun wouldn't simply "spear" the Sun, like you
could spear a beach ball. It would take hours for an explosion to rise
up from the surface of the Sun to become a visible protrusion.

No not if suns *ironcore* itself took a leap, it would happen
instaneously.

By comparison, an asteroid hitting the Sun would produce no noticeable
effect on the Sun. In fact, they do have youtube videos of asteroids and
comets hitting the Sun at high speed -- they are quite underwhelming in
dramatism. You should've searched for those videos instead of these
conspiracy videos.

Well you are still confused i told that the sun was speared but you
did not see any object travelling into the sun did you?

Well, assuming your "spearing" theory, then what do you think could be
big enough to spear the Sun to create a coronal mass ejection?

Well i told you the suns *ironcore* was speared and took a leap jump
inside that heated matter bubble and realigned the field that holds
that gigantic helium and plasma bubble at place, by a disturbance
within the electromagnetic field.

[...]

Well i understand you beleive that the sun and planets was created
during the explosion of some giant supernova in a nebula cloud. But
that is not my theory my theory says that planetary bodies and stars
is created by gravitation and progression thru space, bigger planetary
bodies catch smaller ones. And once the bigger collected enough matter
and interstellar gas they become brown dwarfs and once big enough they
start fusion and become young blue stars.

Only stars more than 10 times the mass of the Sun can produce an
ironcore.

Well that is your ***false*** beleive check if the sun have magnetic
poles first....

It has both produced and collected iron within it's core, your theory
seems to assume that earth somehow was the result of a giant explosion
of a supernova that gave different masses different properties, since
there are more then one planetary body in our system. I say that
planetary bodies have an evolution where they both pick up matter by
their gravitational field and create new matter within their core.

How would you explain your theory that the sun main gravitationaly
attractor within the solar system lacks iron while a small body like
earth have a heavy ironcore. What is your idea about the other bodies
have Mars ironcore, what about the gaseous planets Uranus Jupiter
Saturn and Neptune do the have magnetic poles?
Do they have magnetic poles?

Those are the stars that will go supernova, specifically Type
II supernovas. Even those massive stars don't start producing iron until
they are just about ready to go supernova, and once they start producing
iron, that's when they die. The iron ash is not burnable as further fuel.

But again why have a small body mass like earth managed to collect a
gigantic ironcore, while you beleive that Sun did not manage to
collect any iron at all only gas. It is worse then silly, it comes a
time when sun will chew closeby neighbours. So where does earths
ironcore come from, i've told you my view now you tell me yours.

The Sun has some iron in its atmosphere, but that's just left over ash
from a previous supernova explosion that had impregnated the cloud from
which the Sun was born. All of that iron is actually floating around in
the atmosphere of the Sun rather than falling through because the Sun's
heat produces convection currents that keep the iron up there.

So the sun does not have any magnetic poles........
Nah that is not correct. There is a heavy molded ironcore at suns
center where the heavier elements go within any gravitational body of
sufficient size over time.

Your idea about the earth as a freak planetary body that although its
relative small size managed to pull together a giant ironcore is
simply not correct.

Planetary bodies are born within the nebulosas gas and dust clouds,
some build faster then other and catch other bodies around them
building up to brown dwarfs. If they get enough matter which they
sooner or later will if not caught by bigger fish they will start
fusion and become stars and suns. And the smaller bodies will sooner
or later be eaten by local sun during the recurrent novas until the
star get enough matter to go supernova. If it does not manage to
collect enough matter in the neigbourhood it never will go nova by
itself. It will sooner or later be catched by a nearby bigger
gravitational attractor and slowly reeled in like a fish on a hook. So
the big fish eat the small fish until there is a star in the
neighbourhood that finally have enough matter go to supernova and ones
again disperse all the matter into the voids of the universe.

JT
* * * * Yousuf Khan

Q for the Astrophoto types Kevin M. Vernon Amateur Astronomy 7 December 6th 04 12:07 PM
Types of Mountings T Amateur Astronomy 8 October 30th 04 09:43 PM
How Do I - Nagler types? Mark Smith Amateur Astronomy 27 May 17th 04 10:13 PM
Eyepiece Types MW Amateur Astronomy 30 January 1st 04 11:01 PM
DSC's And Different Dob Types Etok Amateur Astronomy 1 September 8th 03 06:03 AM