digest 2453240

Old August 22nd 04, 09:42 PM

Default digest 2453240

GreyCloud writes:

4 Maybe Tholen finally got laid after all these years. Must've been the
4 meter maid.

5 You're screwier than a loon, numbnuts. Did the meter maid give you
5 'around the world'?

5 Guffaw!

6 Hehehe... is this the line where you can learn how to be a bot? :-))

7 Humour and OS/2 go together. Both make you laugh.

8 LOL!!!

9 I noticed the long line and wondered what it was about.

10 Guffaw!!! Clueless you are.

11 You are illogical.

11 What does your existence has to do with a dead OS/2, Tholenbot?

12 Of course I'm posting for entertainment... I always laugh at loonies!
12 BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

13 I think everybody takes a shot at the Tholenbot. Makes for some fun!
13 Ed just likes to make fun is all, and is welcome. The way things are
13 going these days, Edwin puts a bit of humour in my life, and I enjoy it. :-)

14 BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!! So, Tholen the Idiot, are you gonna grab the
14 past by its roots? What a ****** you are. Didn't the Meter Maid suck
14 you hard enough?

15 EXCELLENT! :-))

16 Tholen... do you know that you are the center of attention on the
16 internet? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA! More like a pivot boy!

16 Got any good jerk offs, Tholen Bot??

16 BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!

16 OS/2 SUX BIG TIME!

17 LOL!!!! Maybe we should look up the definition of Tholen.

17 Tholen could be a talking clit.

18 Tholen is just a one of the left-behind troglidyte... extinct. (sp?)

19 Bull****, you clueless dickhead. You know what I mean. You don't have a
19 life. You are a leftover IBM abortion, dumbass. Go get laid by the
19 Meter Maid, Moron. You act like a MORON.

20 A statement by Tholenbot is not valid. Go try and get a life, dip****.

21 We can hope so! :-))

22 No, You are in error, dickhead.

22 You... stupid!

22 You are suffering from delusions of grandeur,... tholen dork.

23 BWAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA!! Classic denial by an IDIOT!

23 BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Stupid ****WIT!

24 So sayeth Tholen the IDIOT!!

24 BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

25 Thank you! After a weeks worth of HELL, I needed that...
25 ( My mother broke her wrist at the Farmers Market... she's 89... she
25 fell due to my inattention... Gawd I feel awful for her pain!)

26 OS/2 is a joke! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

26 I like to make up words. It is creative... you are for being creative
26 aren't you?

27 Of course! Doesn't everybody??

28 That much about OS/2 is certain... it is dead.

29 But is it typical?

29 I find it rather enjoyable.

30 I can do as I please, dicksmack.

30 BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!! Now see if that Meter maid comes back after
30 such a stupid dorky comment you've just made.

31 She's doing fine so far. Fingers swelled up a bit, but other than that
31 she's doing well. Thnx much. :-)

32 Stupid ****! Maybe the Meter Maid tried to suck your dick but you refused!

32 Maybe OS/2 makes you gay!
32 Guffaw!

32 Maybe true, tholen the dumbass.

32 Who ****ing cares?? Luser of OS/2!

33 Stupid...! Windows is alive, idiot! Where have you been stupid
33 tholenbot?? Maybe you are clueless, Stupid tholenBot.
33 Maybe you are dead, stupid Tholenbot.

33 Maybe so, stupid idiot TholenBot.

34 WIMPY THOLENBOT!

34 Get a life, you maggot!

35 Classic stupidity, Tholen the Clit!

35 BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

36 TOO ****ing bad, IDIOT of the internet!
36 CLUELESS as usual.
36 And stupid as usual.

37 Why would an idiot take a shower?

37 Tholenbot is just one drop of idiocy.

38 And clueless idiots like yourself are erroneous.
38 BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

38 You are an unstantiated and erroneous existence... clueless ****.

39 I antogonize an idiot. What's your excuse, morphidite?

40 Care to expand, bitch?

41 I'm with you on the challenge! Vigilence!

42 Bull****, Tholenbot of the GREAT WHORE!!

42 Where are you now, **** roller??

42 BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!! You preach unto yourself, dicksmack.
42 You don't have a life. Are you someones' dick? If you are, then good
42 screwing... but I highly doubt it. Prove it.

42 The invective was aimed at a loonie.

43 I try not to.

43 But I'm with you in regards to the idiot THOLEN!

43 Maybe I need to find out what a tholenbot is.

44 You lack any semblance of logic.

44 Prove that you don't.

44 You are a syphilis of the internet.
44 Disprove that, coward!

45 Lets feed her some brownies. :-))

46 Guffaw!! Classic dorkiness on your part, loser.

47 Well, I'm sure not taking them from you.

47 Guffaw!!! Now try and get laid like OS/2 really exists.

48 Guffaw!!! You are a classic mistake... most of you ran down your
48 mothers' leg.

49 Because he's a lame dork.

49 You should take your own advice.

49 Nope. And I notice that you are here as well.

49 Sound familiar, Liz??

50 Nice self nuke there, liz.

51 Guffaw!! You just nuked yourself.

52 Whazza matter? Did the nasty dr., when you were born, cut yours off?

You still have your umbilical cord, GreyCloud?

52 Sound familiar, Liz?

53 And yours is classic nonsense, Liz.

54 Look who's talking.

54 Sound familiar, Liz?

54 Guffaw!!

55 Get your own life... bytheway,... your needle is in a rut... you're
55 repeating yourself.

55 Sound familiar, Liz?

56 BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's because OS/2 has died and they can't get over it.

57 Hello Pot, this is the Kettle here.

58 So, you got PMS eh?

58 Remember, you had to take PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.

59 Hello Pot, this is the Kettle.

60 Nice self nuke, Liz.

61 He/she/it works for M$ research. They have a research database of
61 everyone that posts regularly.

62 Hello Pot, this is the Kettle.

And the above represents sufficient evidence of an obsession with
antagonism.

Elizabot writes:

243 http://freespace.virgin.net/chris.morse/Dead%20Bot.html

Some relation, Elizabot?

244 Maybe you should have written "Maybe it's not dead... maybe it just
244 smells funny... maybe just like Tholen might...."

244 Or maybe not.

245 Ah, another fool on the internet.
245 Go get a life before its gone.

245 Sound familiar, Greycloud?

246 Ah, another fool on the internet.
246 Go get a life before its gone.

246 Sound familiar, Greycloud?

247 Ah, another fool on the internet.
247 Go get a life before its gone.

247 Sound familiar, Greycloud?

248 Out of? it, Tholen?

248 Indeed. Tell Edwin, as he "started" it.

249 Practice what you preach, Edwin.

250 What do you think, Dr.Matt?

250 -burp-

251 Classic projection, Greycloud.

252 Practice what you preach, greycloud.

253 Practice what you preach, Greycloud. They are your own words.

253 Forgotten what you've written, Greycloud? I am not surprised.

253 or

254 Those are your own words, Greycloud. The nasty dr. must have cut yours off.

254 Practice what you preach, Greycloud.

255 Those are your own words, Greycloud.

255 Indeed.

256 You're a hypocrite, Greycloud.

257 Because he's a lame dork.

What does any of that have to do with OS/2, classical music, or
college basketball, Elizabot?

Edwin writes:

2 Making up words again, relic (little boy)? How typical.

2 Prove it, if you think you can.

2 Classsic invective.

2 An erroneous and unsubtantiated claim, typical of one who lacks a logical
2 argument.

3 Classic invective, laced with irony. Meanwhile, where is your logical
3 argument? Why, nowhere to be seen!

4 Posting for entertainment purposes again, GreyCloud? How typical.

5 Maybe OS/2 is dead.

5 Maybe Dave Tholen is a malfunctioning robot.

5 This is fun. Now that Dave has given us all a license to kill, see what
5 other things we can start off with a "maybe..."

5 Maybe Dave Tholen's head will explode...

6 It's not dead... it just smells funny... just like Dave Tholen does...

7 What does your entertainment have to do with OS/2, GreyCloud?

7 Non sequitur.

7 Making up words again, GreyCloud? How typical.

8 You have more chance of being struck by a comet than Dave Tholen has of
8 "getting" this...

9 Phew! Take a shower, would ya?

10 Prove it, if you think you can.

11 Maybe you'll find another ass-teroid, while you're looking at Uranus.

11 Maybe you'll start making normal posts.

12 Maybe Dave Tholen is the Tholenbot.

12 Maybe GreyCloud isn't erroneously presupposing you don't already have a
12 life, Dave. Maybe GreyCloud pratices what he preaches. Maybe GreyCloud
12 doesn't antagonize people on USENET.

12 Mabye it isn't invective. Maybe GreyCloud doesn't lack a logical argument.
12 Maybe he doesn't have a puerile emotional need to antagonize.

13 Don't use any WMD on them...

14 Watch out, Dave is going to take you outside and teach you some manners...
14 he has a wet noodle, and he's not afraid to use it...

14 All that's left of OS/2 is dummified remains...

15 Insufficient calories to comply.

16 [snip]

16 He preaches Anarchy.

16 [snip]

What does any of that have to do with classical music or college
basketball, Edwin?

Matthew H. Fields writes:

900 Yes, but can it handle curds correctly?

901 Soaking, grinding, cooking, and straining the beans is fairly
901 straightforward. Even getting the hot soy milk to the right kind of
901 swirling just before you add curdling agent so it'll all curdle is
901 conceivable using a giant Hobart mixer operated by timing mechanisms.
901 Transfering the curds to a press without returning them back into solution
901 is a rather delicate operation, but before saying that it can't be
901 performed by robots, I'd have to see. After all, "bread machines" were
901 unheard-of not so long ago, and now lots of people have 'em.

What does any of that have to do with classical music, Fields?

I see that you still haven't answered the questions about your
credentials.

Liliana Whitney writes:

1 If your neighborhood kids are under 12, their lines will be better than
1 yours. Trust me.

I have no reason to trust you, Whitney, and plenty of reasons to not
trust you.

1 Gorden's manners aren't what the thread is about. It's about you being a
1 rather poorly programed bot.

Classic erroneous presupposition.

1 You yourself said you were.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. Suffering from reading
comprehension problems, Whitney?

Kadaitcha Man writes:

7 PMSL

What does that have to do with classical music, Kadaitcha?

Brandon Cargle writes:

1 The t-bot is open for ridicule. He is one of the poorest bots at this game
1 I've read, AND he claims he uses some OS that's long-dead.

Classic erroneous presupposition coupled with an unsubstantiated and
erroneous claim. Suffering from reading comprehension problems?

Meta Gorden writes:

1 Ask your neighborhood kids for some lines that make you look better, those
1 are as bad as that dead OS you use.

What does your unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with
classical music, Gorden?

Subhas Learned writes:

1 I was wondering, are you really as asinine as you want to appear with your
1 "How Typical" and "Illogical" bull****?

1 Did someone tell you that was cute or something? (...They lied.) Or do you
1 just worship the tholenbot?

What does that have to do with OS/2, classical music, or college
basketball, Learned?

writes:

1 It caught a computer virus.

What does that have to do with classical music or college basketball?

Rick G writes:

1 botricide?

1 /mumbles I got nuthin'....

What does that have to do with OS/2, classical music, or college
basketball, Rick?

Snit writes:

1 botulism.

1 botonic plague.

2 That's a-bot the size of it.

3 Amazing how many people bot it.

3

4 Yeah, well, you can bot... no... an unborn bot... no... beyond a botty
4 doubt.... no ... no .. no... !

4 DAMN. Out of'm!

4

5 Glad I could help... and I wish your mother well...

What does any of that have to do with OS/2, classical music, or college
basketball, Snit?

Aquila Deus writes:

1 How can a bot be dead???

What does that have to do with OS/2, classical music, or college
basketball, Deus?

relic writes:

3 DUH! That's pretty obvious.

4 Thoroughly spanked.

5 ROTFL

6 Tolfenbot, you lost the vote. Go die somewhere now (like your dead OS).

7 Edwin. Get ****ed.

8 Look nutcasebot, I have no need to post arguments with idiots (That would be
8 you). Instead, take my advice and get ****ed.

9 Zombies are like that. (They also think O/S2 is alive.)

10 Enjoyed 'em.

11 Asked and answered. Having problems following the thread tofubot?

12 Oooo... so close. I'd bet against it, his bot programming is too limited.

What does any of that have to do with OS/2, classical music, or college
basketball, relic?

chrisv writes:

5 Note: No response.

6 You tell him, Tholen.

7 Responding to yourself, eh tholen?

8 Note that Tholen did NOT respond with "Classic unsubstantiated and
8 erroneous claim".

What does any of that have to do with OS/2, classical music, or college
basketball, chrisv?

Sigmond Freud writes:

60 Subject: Tholen your mother called

60 She asked me to tell you to stop trolling.

What does your ongoing antagonism have to do with classical music,
Freud?

I see that you haven't answered any of my previous questions. No
surprise there, really.

Mr.Extreme writes:

1 It takes a KOOK, to know a ****ing Kook. You brainwashed *******.

What does that have to do with OS/2, classical music, or college
basketball, Extreme?

HGJ writes:

4 Are you sure that Monica and Rowe read rec.music.classical? Maybe
4 they're more likely to respond if you post your questions in
4 alt.support.autism.

4 What does the number 2453233 in the subject line stand for?

What does any of that have to do with classical music, HGJ?

dizzy writes:

895 "Kooky 'til death" is his motto.

895 Only a reboot can kill the script.

895 Fortunately, Google is preserving it all for posterity, which should
895 prove a gold mine for future physiological studies. Just search on
895 "tholen" and start reading (and laughing).

Yes, your puerile behavior has been preserved for future studies, dizzy.

What does your obvious obsessive need to antagonize have to do with
classical music, dizzy?

Brendan R. Wehrung writes:

477 No, he's the One, the Only, the Tholen. To him that makes all the diffeence.

478 Coelacanth OS?

What does any of that have to do with classical music, Wehrung?

Fred Bloggs writes:

227 Still crazy after all these years, Tholen?

227 You make it sound like you have to reply to them - like your output is
227 the result of a computer program which cannot be stopped or altered in
227 any way!

227 That's not true though, is it? You can simply decide that as of
227 midnight tonight you're not going to respond to any more antagonism
227 (even if "he started it"). You'd notice an almost immediate drop in
227 the number of people "antagonizing" you which would be long lasting,
227 except perhaps for the occasional post by people who only read this
227 newsgroup occasionally, wondering where that funny little man who
227 seemed to have a persecution complex and too much time on his hands.

228 Some individuals call you Tolfenbot, others call you Tholen. They're
228 both just words or sounds used to distinguish you from others. Why
228 should one be any more relevant than any other?

228 No he's not. By posting to comp.os.os2.advocacy you're associating
228 yourself with a dead OS, which, for the purpose of ease of
228 communication may be described as your OS, in the same way that were
228 you to actually post to rec.music.classical about classical music more
228 often than you post your off-topic, yet amusing, persecution complex,
228 you'd be associating yourself with that particular genre of music,
228 which would then allow people to accurately refer to `your` music. Got
228 it?

What does any of that have to do with classical music, Bloggs?

Donald C. Patterson writes:

202 Warning! Warning! Irony meter overload! Run for your lives. Every man
202 for himself!!!

202 AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What does your ongoing antagonism have to do with classical music,
Patterson?

202 BTW, Tholen:

202 What does this digest have to do with classical music?

I've been asking what your antagonistic postings have to do with
classical music for some time, Patterson. When do you plan to
answer that question?

202 You're a hypocrite.

What does your unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with
classical music, Patterson?

grantco writes:

1691 More ironic off-topic pollution from Tholen.

1691 More ironic off-topic pollution from Tholen.

1691 More ironic off-topic pollution from Tholen.

1691 You'd know if you had better reading comprehension skills, tholen...

1691 More ironic off-topic pollution from Tholen.

1691 More ironic off-topic pollution from Tholen.

1691 of course....

1691 Ah, there's that playground logic again from Tholen. How cute...

1691 More ironic off-topic pollution from Tholen.

1691 Glad to see that you acknowledge being Davey, Tholen...

1691 You're right, Tholen. Your digest obviously represents more off-topic
1691 pollution from you, Tholen...

1691 And it has nothing to do with classical music. How ironic...

1691 This is where you wrote your off-topic pollution in response to me,
1691 Tholen.

1691 Your posts prove otherwise, Tholen. How ironic...

1691 This is where you are writing Tholen. Perhaps if your off-topic
1691 pollution were elsewhere it also would be on-topic, Tholen?

1691 I didn't realize you were Nightingale, Tholen...

1691 How Tholen of you, Tholen...

What does your ongoing antagonism have to do with classical music,
grantco?

Aratzio writes:

18 Tip O The Ten Gallon Sombrer0 there Davie Boy. Nice to be included. My
18 first ya know and trust me, not the last...

18 'Ratz

18 PS you are on topic in AUK, so please do continue the x-posts...

What do your unsubstantiated and erroneous claims have to do with
classical music, Aratzio?

th@len writes:

18 On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 13:49:11 GMT,
started a new thread in
18 rec.music.classical (while leaving out the other relevant newsgroups) whose
18 initial post contained the following:

What does your unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with
classical music?

18 Note: no response.

18 If you thought you could prove it, then you would attempt to do so. Just like
18 how you attempted to prove that my ISP does not allow off-topic posts to
18 newsgroups (but failed).

18 No.

18 What does this statement have to do with classical music?

18 What does this statement have to do with classical music?

18 What does this statement have to do with classical music?

18 What does this statement have to do with classical music?

That's what I've been asking you.

invalid writes:

3 The antagonism for the award Tholen is forecasted very hard "this
3 year".

That's not even grammatical, invalid.

Reginal Mirah writes:

1 Holy ****! Another one. The entire OS2.dead.os group is full of ****ing
1 nuts.

What does your erroneous presupposition have to do with classical music
or college basketball, Mirah?

writes:

94 LOL! Figures his mom would rather talk to a troll than to him.

95 What was 62?? How can you decide that an empty line belongs in the digest.

95 Why should I answer any question from the person who never answers
95 questions people ask him?

95 Not all of it.

95 Non sequitur.

95 Is there a better place to look up the results of kook of the month
95 elections than the archives of alt.usenet.kooks?

95 Another one being nice to you, and you put him/her on your antagonist
95 list. I'll bet you have no friends at all.

95 Ironic, coming from the one who answers so few of the questions asked of
95 him.

95 They let people like you become professors.

95 How does your digest accomplish your aim of reducing the clutter, when
95 you both reply in the thread and later include some of the same items in
95 the digest. The source of the pollution is you.

96 Right, his claim is erroneous: you don't act like a moron, you are one.

97 Why are you antagonizing Greycloud, Tholenbot lite?

98 No more so than you and Tholenbot.

99 LOL!

99 It's just how his email program is set up. Get a sense of humor!

99 What does your question have to do with Fortran?

99 No, it was just a joke, which you would know if had better reading
99 comprehension skills.

99 What did you hope to accomplish with these silly replies to somebody who
99 was kind enough to post information for you?

99 I'm not surprised that you have accumulated so many antagonists on so
99 many different groups.

What does your ongoing antagonism have to do with classical music,
bisectional?

Maranda Durante writes:

1 ElizaSlutbot, you must really have some facination with GreyCloud to keep
1 a database of everything he's posted.

What does that have to do with OS/2, classical music, or college
basketball, Durante?

alias # today total last year
-------------- ------- ----- ---------
nightingale 158 1613
bisectional 6 99 0
zwar 85 348
kohl 84 2192
cypherpunk 79 578
patterson 1 67 135
greycloud 59 62 0
fields 2 56 678
daniels 34 165
wehrung 2 33 262
dizzy 1 29 522
haslam 29 675
grantco 1 27 229
ross 19 10
aratzio 1 18 0
th@len 1 18 0
bloggs 2 17 200
elizabot 15 16 0
freud 1 16 44
lockhart 16 60
edwin 15 15 0
relic 10 12 0
bostonblackie 10 0
penso 10 172
phoenix 10 18
diogenes 8 0
chrisv 4 7 0
kadaitcha 1 7 0
bornfeld 6 14
charlie 6 0
kolle 6 264
rickenbacker 6 0
snit 5 5 0
concerned 4 0
donna 4 0
hgj 1 4 0
hucker 4 2
jaakko 4 99
karttunen 4 97
andrews 3 1
beck 3 239
casa 3 0
g&p 3 0
invalid 1 3 0
jazz guy 3 3
jim 3 0
marty 3 0
†ho|en 2 0
• 2 0
ada9 2 0
adam 2 13
balaam 2 0
braves fan 2 0
elizabot 2 0
harrington 2 64
js 2 0
marshall 2 0
molybdenum 2 0
n 2 0
schultz 2 5
sutton 2 1
toughlin 2 0
wiser 2 3
.. 1 0
afoklala 1 0
antagonismo 1 90
antagonist 1 0
blonko 1 0
bob 1 1
briggs 1 20
cargle 1 1 0
catroo 1 108
cohen 1 0
creevey 1 69
deus 1 1 0
durante 1 1 0
ende 1 0
extreme 1 1 0
flonkenstein 1 0
gamble 1 13
girouard 1 2
gorden 1 1 0
granzeau 1 0
h 1 0
highwood 1 12
homie 1 1
ilechko 1 0
kennedy 1 3
lawrence 1 1
learned 1 1 0
lysaght 1 0
mirah 1 1 0
monkey 1 1
muething 1 5
o'donoghue 1 0
ot 1 1 0
pinups 1 0
ploni 1 4
porky 1 16
prai jei 1 11
rice 1 0
rick 1 1 0
roberts 1 8
stratford 1 1
tuan 1 0
voege 1 0
whitney 1 1 0
-------------- ------- ----- ---------
107 139 1194 10033

Clearly, bisectional's cross-posting had the desired effect,
bringing a couple dozen more people to pollute the newsgroup.
And several of the usual regulars also obliged.

Old August 26th 04, 02:38 PM
Fred Bloggs

wrote in message .. .

And the above represents sufficient evidence of an obsession with
antagonism.

And the below doesn't, Tholen? Classic inconsistency!

alias # today total last year
-------------- ------- ----- ---------
nightingale 158 1613
bisectional 6 99 0
zwar 85 348
kohl 84 2192
cypherpunk 79 578
patterson 1 67 135
greycloud 59 62 0
fields 2 56 678
daniels 34 165
wehrung 2 33 262
dizzy 1 29 522
haslam 29 675
grantco 1 27 229
ross 19 10
aratzio 1 18 0
th@len 1 18 0
bloggs 2 17 200
elizabot 15 16 0
freud 1 16 44
lockhart 16 60
edwin 15 15 0
relic 10 12 0
bostonblackie 10 0
penso 10 172
phoenix 10 18
diogenes 8 0
chrisv 4 7 0
kadaitcha 1 7 0
bornfeld 6 14
charlie 6 0
kolle 6 264
rickenbacker 6 0
snit 5 5 0
concerned 4 0
donna 4 0
hgj 1 4 0
hucker 4 2
jaakko 4 99
karttunen 4 97
andrews 3 1
beck 3 239
casa 3 0
g&p 3 0
invalid 1 3 0
jazz guy 3 3
jim 3 0
marty 3 0
?ho|en 2 0
? 2 0
ada9 2 0
adam 2 13
balaam 2 0
braves fan 2 0
elizabot 2 0
harrington 2 64
js 2 0
marshall 2 0
molybdenum 2 0
n 2 0
schultz 2 5
sutton 2 1
toughlin 2 0
wiser 2 3
. 1 0
afoklala 1 0
antagonismo 1 90
antagonist 1 0
blonko 1 0
bob 1 1
briggs 1 20
cargle 1 1 0
catroo 1 108
cohen 1 0
creevey 1 69
deus 1 1 0
durante 1 1 0
ende 1 0
extreme 1 1 0
flonkenstein 1 0
gamble 1 13
girouard 1 2
gorden 1 1 0
granzeau 1 0
h 1 0
highwood 1 12
homie 1 1
ilechko 1 0
kennedy 1 3
lawrence 1 1
learned 1 1 0
lysaght 1 0
mirah 1 1 0
monkey 1 1
muething 1 5
o'donoghue 1 0
ot 1 1 0
pinups 1 0
ploni 1 4
porky 1 16
prai jei 1 11
rice 1 0
rick 1 1 0
roberts 1 8
stratford 1 1
tuan 1 0
voege 1 0
whitney 1 1 0
-------------- ------- ----- ---------
107 139 1194 10033

Clearly, bisectional's cross-posting had the desired effect,
bringing a couple dozen more people to pollute the newsgroup.
And several of the usual regulars also obliged.

As did the antagonist-in-chief.
Old August 26th 04, 07:26 PM

Fred Bloggs writes:

And the below doesn't, Tholen?

Obviously it doesn't, Bloggs.

Classic inconsistency!

You're erroneously presupposing that what was below constitutes
antagonism, Bloggs.

As did the antagonist-in-chief.

I already noted that bisectional did, Bloggs. No need to repeat
it.

Old August 27th 04, 01:32 PM
mc

yawn

Old August 27th 04, 09:53 PM

Fred Bloggs writes:

And the below doesn't, Tholen?

Obviously it doesn't, Bloggs.

Obviously, Tholen? I disagree - it's a pretty good indication.

It's a pretty good indication of your reading comprehension
problem, Bloggs.

Classic inconsistency!

You're erroneously presupposing that what was below constitutes
antagonism, Bloggs.

It antagonises, to the extent that many people feel compelled to
respond.

If they feel compelled to respond, then perhaps they shouldn't have
posted the antagonistic, off-topic, or non sequitur material
involving me in the first place, Bloggs.

If that's not antagonistic, how come the posts which you feel
compelled to respond to can fairly be described as such?

Because I didn't do anything to instigate them, Bloggs.

As did the antagonist-in-chief.

I already noted that bisectional did, Bloggs. No need to repeat
it.

No need to repeat anything, really.

Then I can count on you to not repeat anything in the future,
eh Bloggs?

Old August 27th 04, 10:19 PM
mc

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old August 27th 04, 11:55 PM
mc

wha?... who?.... yawn zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...