I was writing a book, it is called "Mein Kampf".The book describesthe object of non-Jews.

Old December 30th 08, 05:26 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.electronics.design,comp.soft-sys.matlab
[email protected]

Default I was writing a book, it is called "Mein Kampf".The book describesthe object of non-Jews.

The book describes the object of non-Jews, including Germans, black,
yellow, the Basque people, Celtics ..., because I was the only
recognition of Jehovah God's son, so I is an exception.

Non-Jews did not believe me, in many forums only when I desperately
fat spam, I will put up a lot in this forum can prove that I was
Jewish Messiah evidence, please be posted to various Jewish Forum,
"the Bible "and" Les Centuries Astrologiques ", etc. contains a wealth
of information I can calculate my date of birth and death dates, and
even small enough to present the characteristics of I, and now only I
understand, as well as a large number of a specific date for the
incident! I was able to unlock the key to all the information, when
you see me, they can crack the Prophet's prophecy, I declare that:
Even if the future proves that I really was the Messiah the Jews, even
non-Jews regret for me, I absolutely He does not care about the fate
of the future catastrophe only after the remaining Jews, even if only
seven million people left on Earth, aliens also died, and only the
Jews and I left, "Ezra," documented in this a period of events. all
non-Jews to die, you will be the fate of the future without any
relationship with me.

Isaac Newton
Old December 31st 08, 09:58 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.electronics.design,comp.soft-sys.matlab
Chris.B

You translator is still not working and yet you still sound like a
lunatic.
A word of advice: Don't fix the translator. Fix the lunatic.
BTW: Aren't Newton and Hitler a little above your league?
Why does nobody ever want to play the 'extra' in the great scheme of
things?
Write a meaningful English sentence using: "delusions" and "grandeur."
Too difficult for Adolph Newton or Isaac Hitler?
Thought it might be.
Bye Bye, Herr Loser.