Lunar observing session: 9-days-old moon (with pics)

Old March 7th 04, 04:10 PM
orion94nl

Default Lunar observing session: 9-days-old moon (with pics)

I added some digital Moon pics to my site of a 9-day-old moon. The
images (shot with Nikon Coolpix) are large (in size and bytes) so
allow a few seconds to load. You can navigate through the
observing report using hyperlinks. In the observing report
you will also find detailed information on how the images
where made, (equipment, exposure time, camera settings etc.)
and on what you can see on them. Just follow this link to get the

http://www.backyard-astro.com/solar/.../20040229.html

Enjoy!

Math
http://www.backyard-astro.com