Debbie Reynolds and Space History

Old February 1st 18, 03:09 AM posted to sci.space.history
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Default Debbie Reynolds and Space History

Stuf4 wrote:

I don't see how anyone who reads the words I post can arrive at a conclusion that the themes I have persistently been highlighting lack sincerity.

Because there are still people who cannont believe you can be the
loony racist ninny you manifestly are.

I have been a regular contributing member of this forum since 2001, and there is not a single example of a theme that I have highlighted that lacks sincerity.

You'd think that in that amount of time you'd have figured out that it
is not a 'forum'.

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine
Old February 10th 18, 01:28 PM posted to sci.space.history
Stuf4

From Fred J. McCall:
Stuf4 wrote:

I don't see how anyone who reads the words I post can arrive at a conclusion that the themes I have persistently been highlighting lack sincerity.

Because there are still people who cannont believe you can be the
loony racist ninny you manifestly are.

We are currently in a bizarre period of history when a standard response has become:

- Do a 180-degree flip of the conclusion that the preponderance of evidence is pointing toward, and present that boisterously as reality,
- See who swallows it.

I have been a regular contributing member of this forum since 2001, and there is not a single example of a theme that I have highlighted that lacks sincerity.

You'd think that in that amount of time you'd have figured out that it
is not a 'forum'.

The above "Twilight Zone" gaslighting has long been the standard here at ssh, so perhaps I should be thankful to members such as yourself, and many others members here over past decades...

....for having given me such excellent preparation to deal with the current climate that has taken root in the USofA.

~ CT

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine