Off-World Metallicity and The Next Great Thing / Brad Guth

Old May 5th 12, 11:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.news-media,alt.journalism
Ala

Default Off-World Metallicity and The Next Great Thing / Brad Guth

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
Processing our deepest ocean floors and otherwise via enormous open-
pit mining is always an option, as long as trashing the environment at
the same time as causing global inflation that's forced upon everyone,
and those plus other unavoidable consequences doesn’t bother you or
anyone else.

but it's more likely that we will continue filling that floor with our own

Old May 6th 12, 05:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.news-media,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 5, 3:53*pm, "ala" wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

Processing our deepest ocean floors and otherwise via enormous open-
pit mining is always an option, as long as trashing the environment at
the same time as causing global inflation that's forced upon everyone,
and those plus other unavoidable consequences doesn’t bother you or
anyone else.

but it's more likely that we will continue filling that floor with our own

There's nearly as much or perhaps even twice as much erosion,
sloughing, land-slides and simply loads of solid particulate volume
than melted ice going into the drink. In other words, oceans will
continually rise even if glacial ice doesn't melt.

Plate tectonics and volcanic activity that's pushing the crust upwards
is another ocean displacement factor.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

Old May 7th 12, 01:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.news-media,alt.journalism
Dean

On May 6, 12:09*am, Brad Guth wrote:
On May 5, 3:53*pm, "ala" wrote:

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

Processing our deepest ocean floors and otherwise via enormous open-
pit mining is always an option, as long as trashing the environment at
the same time as causing global inflation that's forced upon everyone,
and those plus other unavoidable consequences doesn’t bother you or
anyone else.

but it's more likely that we will continue filling that floor with our own

There's nearly as much or perhaps even twice as much erosion,
sloughing, land-slides and simply loads of solid particulate volume
than melted ice going into the drink. *In other words, oceans will
continually rise even if glacial ice doesn't melt.

Plate tectonics and volcanic activity that's pushing the crust upwards
is another ocean displacement factor.

*http://groups.google.com/groups/search
*http://translate.google.com/#
*Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

Not everything that goes into the ocean increases it's volume. See if
you can rationalize that.
Old May 7th 12, 02:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.news-media,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 5, 3:53*pm, "ala" wrote:

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

[...]

I'd mentioned solids, though obviously those solids that decompose
into gasses would not cause our oceans to rise, although H2CO3 and
other acids would tend to contribute their mass and volume, as well as
terminate many forms of sea life which there's an insufficient supple
of as is. Obviously you and other Oligarchs don't care about any of
that.

Our NASA claims 50,000 tonnes of space dust and meteorites arrive
every year, and the vast majority of that ends up in the oceans.
Terrestrial winds that blow sand and other debris into the air is also
contributing to the ocean displacement by at least another hundred
thousand tonnes per year. Shoreline erosion is yet another
significant contributing factor. With artificial global inflation,
starvation and pandemics, the NWO may soon be dumping billions of
human bodies into the oceans, and obviously you and other Oligarchs
don't care about any of that either.

Old May 7th 12, 06:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.news-media,alt.journalism
Dean

On May 5, 3:53*pm, "ala" wrote:

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

[...]

Because you don't know squat and prefer to use cut and paste words to
make yourself look educated/important/all knowing. Here's an
experiment you can do at home: Take a full glass of water (go ahead,
bring it to the top. Now slowly add a tablespoon of salt. Does the
glass overflow?
Old May 7th 12, 06:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.news-media,alt.journalism
HVAC[_2_]

On 5/7/2012 1:43 PM, Dean wrote:

Because you don't know squat and prefer to use cut and paste words to
make yourself look educated/important/all knowing. Here's an
experiment you can do at home: Take a full glass of water (go ahead,
bring it to the top. Now slowly add a tablespoon of salt. Does the
glass overflow?

You only ask that question because you are a ZNR fudmaster,
oligarch. Probably a Jew as well.

Metalasticity.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old May 7th 12, 07:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.news-media,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 5, 3:53*pm, "ala" wrote:

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

[...]

Add a cup of salt, proves that adding mass of anything that doesn't
dissolve into a gas and essentially boil off, will increase the volume
of that water.

BTW; adding salt to water causes it to measurably cool off.
Old May 7th 12, 09:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.news-media,alt.journalism
Dean

On May 5, 3:53*pm, "ala" wrote:

[...]

Wow. You are dense. Like lead.
Old May 7th 12, 09:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.news-media,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 5, 3:53*pm, "ala" wrote:

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

[...]

Wow. *You are dense. *Like lead.

I'm not trying to be funny. What's your pathetic excuse?
Old May 7th 12, 10:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.news-media,alt.journalism
HVAC[_2_]

On 5/7/2012 4:43 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

BTW; adding salt to water causes it to measurably cool off.

Wow. You are dense. Like lead.

I'm not trying to be funny. What's your pathetic excuse?

You're a stupid ****, Guth.

Salt doesn't make water colder, it simply lowers the freezing point.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl