OOOOOHHH!

Old May 24th 04, 01:27 AM
Scott Hedrick

"OM" om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote
in message ...
On Sun, 23 May 2004 16:57:12 -0400, "Scott Hedrick"
wrote:

My dad, James, has been asked for Jimi Hendrix's autograph.

"Oh, you 'ave a new musical number? Who's it by?"

"Uh...James...James Hendrix, ma'am."

I had to rewind at that spot a few times, just to make certain I'd heard it
right.

I'd say the funniest moment was the "National Anthem".

Nice to see Puddy doesn't always play with a rod up his ass.