Rosamond Report

Old December 3rd 06, 05:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Starlord

Default Rosamond Report

Rosamond Report 12/2/06

I went up eary as my software showed the
moon would be up before 4pm. I was set up
by 4pm and the moon was coming up in the
east,northeast. So I set up and got the
telrad superglued onto the sticky tape
base. Then I got aimed onto the moon and
kept it on it the rest of the time.

First ones to come over what a man/wife to
see the moon that was about 5:30. Now today
was the christmas perade and in years past
they've used Rosamond Blvd so I figured I'd
get to see it, nope, they changed it and it
onlu covers about 3 blocks of diamond street
now, so nothing to see from there, but tonight
was was the tree lighting for FF, so people
started filling the lot in and at the same
time they came over to the scope and old
what's his name never came over and didn't
cause any trouble, maybe that talk I had with
his old man helped.Anyway when they where
done,more people came over, one middle aged
couple came over, it seemed that they've just
moved into Rosamond and another gal who did
show up had told them about me for at lest 3
years so they wanted to see my set up. By
8:30pm everyone was gone, I'd given out all
of my astro news and my flyers about the
star party on the 9th at the part.

As everything was now dead, I came on home
to have a hot coffee.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

Rosamond Report Starlord Amateur Astronomy 0 October 1st 06 05:20 PM
Rosamond Report 4/13/06 Starlord Misc 0 April 14th 06 04:01 PM
Rosamond Report Starlord Amateur Astronomy 12 February 21st 06 05:15 AM
Rosamond Report Starlord Amateur Astronomy 1 September 6th 05 09:24 AM
Rosamond Report Starlord Misc 0 May 22nd 05 04:53 PM