Way to Save Energy

Old June 14th 08, 05:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Way to Save Energy

Freeways and major highways have to have no tie ups. Traffic always
moving at an average 55 mph. In our spacetime drivers have been stuck in
traffic much to often. We have the technology to be on the move at all
times. An idle engine is a waste of time and money. I have great ideas
that can solve this huge problem Bert

Old June 14th 08, 11:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jun 14, 9:44 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Freeways and major highways have to have no tie ups. Traffic always
moving at an average 55 mph. In our spacetime drivers have been stuck in
traffic much to often. We have the technology to be on the move at all
times. An idle engine is a waste of time and money. I have great ideas
that can solve this huge problem Bert

I agree, and would like to hear more details of your ideas.

Notice how the notions of saving time, fuel and minimizing pollution
to the Zionist/Nazi kind (aka Saul Levy and brown-nosed company) is
not even allowed to be considered as a newsgroup topic.

Saul Levy and his infowar kind of puppet warlord that's every bit as
corrupt and faith-based mutated as required, is instead in favor of
promoting and/or protecting their ENRON/ExxonMobil alternatives, of
which includes WWIII, or worse things to come.

btw, those Google/NOVA newsgroup gold stars for worthy topics are
still off-limits or forbidden. Apparently nowadays, their MI5/
CIA~DARPA is not a happy camper about allowing us village idiots to
give out those elective gold stars.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old June 15th 08, 01:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar

"BradGuth" wrote in message
[...]

Hey Brad, your Litho-Braking theory could somehow be worked into this
problem.
Together with Fart Deco's bull**** for lubrication and your phenomenal
litho-****, the entire freeway operation could be put on the path of smooth
acceleration / de-celeration, slipping and a-sliding, as it were.

Old June 15th 08, 02:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jun 14, 5:47 pm, "Hagar" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

[...]

Why don't you give Bert all 5 gold stars for this topic?

Are you suggesting that the Zionist/Nazi types have it right?

At least Bert cares enough to try, whereas others here would much
rather see 90% of humanity simply go away and die off in some other
backyard, so that the smell of their rotting flesh isn't infringing
upon their tender Zionist/Nazi noses. The exact same thing happened
in Germany, whereas living downwind of those multiple internment/death
camps wasn't such a good idea unless you were adjusted to that human
flesh rotting stench.

Of course, Zionist and their Nazi puppets were already well accustomed
to the rotting smell of their own kind that didn't quite measure up,
especially of those having that dark-skinned Jewish infliction of
supposed ringworms that oddly required the 36,000 fold gamma and X-Ray
dosage (most of which suffered badly or soon after died from that
supposed medical treatment as directly assisted by those of DARPA).

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old June 15th 08, 02:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Brad I'have lots of ways,but first lets save lives,and gas by having 18
wheelers not on the same highway as small cars. Bert I'll keep posting
more ideas

Old June 15th 08, 11:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jun 15, 6:15 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Brad I'have lots of ways,but first lets save lives,and gas by having 18
wheelers not on the same highway as small cars. Bert I'll keep posting
more ideas

Most of rail right of ways can be reconfigured as multi-use, for
accommodating big rigs along with those trains full of toxic crap that
keep falling off their tracks anyway.

Otherwise, lets have those fully elevated roads for the private
sector, and surface or side pathways for those polluting big rigs that
have their 16+ hour/day drivers that keep taking those short naps on
the fly, so to speak.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old June 16th 08, 04:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Freeways and major highways have to have no tie ups. Traffic always
moving at an average 55 mph. In our spacetime drivers have been stuck in
traffic much to often. We have the technology to be on the move at all
times. An idle engine is a waste of time and money. I have great ideas
that can solve this huge problem Bert

Send it to the great New Order Idea Machine...

Old June 17th 08, 08:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Driving to save gAS GOES LIKE THIS First have a 5 speed self shifting
trans. See a light far up coast in neutral and make sure you need not
touch the brakes. Try not to come to a complete stop. Set your engine
idle as low as possible. Use low price gas. Never buy gas booster(its
****) Try to drive when traffic is the lightest. Never waste time
looking for the best Wal-Mart parking place(walk) Use air-conditioner
only when hot. Buy a car fan If your mother-in law is fat let her
walk If you wife is fat let her walk. If your fat loose weight by
walking. At night try driving with windows up. If you drink lots of Bud
light like me "**** in gas tank:" If you want to have higher octane in
you **** have two boiler makers. I like that Bert

Old June 17th 08, 09:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Jun 17, 12:41*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Driving to save gAS GOES LIKE THIS * First have a 5 speed self shifting
trans. *See a light far up coast in neutral and make sure you need not
touch the brakes. *Try not to come to a complete stop. *Set your engine
idle as low as possible. *Use low price gas. *Never buy gas booster(its
****) Try to drive when traffic is the lightest. Never waste time
looking for the best Wal-Mart parking place(walk) *Use air-conditioner
only when hot. *Buy a car fan * *If your mother-in law is fat let her
walk If you wife is fat let her walk. *If your fat loose weight by
walking. At night try driving with windows up. *If you drink lots of Bud
light like me "**** in gas tank:" *If you want to have higher octane in
you **** have two boiler makers. I like that *Bert

The great herds of gas guzzihg SUV's are now instinctively migrating
to the legendary SUV graveyard. If you ever find it, you will find a
forturne in catalytic converter platinum! ($2000/oz!)

Double-A