You call me slime, that makes you big and strong, you spraypaint my name everywhere, realize where your words come from

Old October 23rd 07, 03:41 AM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

Default You call me slime, that makes you big and strong, you spraypaint my name everywhere, realize where your words come from

Strong as that possessive psychopath of fear and terrorism, years of
hate campaigns, racism and chronic cyber-fascism.

I can't take this, nobody can, I think a person has a life and more
that cannot form a comprehension to racist fascism. Stalking is a
mental illness. As that schizophrenic conditions of
institutionalization is my choice, unless death threats arise.