Chapt10 missing shadow effect #65 Atom Totality theory 5th ed.

Old October 20th 11, 06:34 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Chapt10 missing shadow effect #65 Atom Totality theory 5th ed.

Subject: how Dirac new radioactivities answers Alabama researchers

Here is the website that discusses the shadow-effect of the cosmic
microwave radiation.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0905104549.htm
And this shadow-effect is perhaps the easiest disproof of the Big
Bang
theory and
the easiest proof of the Atom Totality theory.

"Based on all that we know about radiation sources.."
Those Alabama researchers probably never heard of Dirac's new
radioactivities
as written in his book "Directions in Physics"
But if the Alabama researchers would take the time to explore Dirac's
new radioactivites, then they could easily see how every galaxy and
every halo would produce that "right frequency and intensity to
match.." Because the Cosmos as we know it was not
delivered by a Big Bang explosion but was built atom by atom over some
20 or 30 billion
years ago.
When a researcher is immersed and embedded in a fake theory like the
Big Bang,
they have the tendency to use Big Bang criteria and so they
end up
with
"..implausible to suggest that several clusters could
all emit
microwaves at just the right frequency and intensity to
match.."
On the other hand, if the Alabama researchers dismissed the Big Bang
from the start, and read
Dirac new radioactivities, and realized that
the galaxies were built slowly by a continual
accretion of new
radioactivities such as the constant bombardment of
gamma rays and
cosmic
rays in our Solar System which produces "microwave
radiation".
So when you use a fake theory like Big Bang, you can never correctly
see that the microwaves are produced by the galaxies and haloes
themselves.
I hope the Alabama researches are reading this post, because they
should toss out their Big Bang assumptions because it is impeding
their progress towards real science truth.
Now earlier today I posted in sci.math and sci.physics about the
discrepancy of the Big Bang theory of its explosion and the fact that
galaxies and stars emit so much energy yet the temperature of deep
space is about 1 to 3 degrees kelvin.
Now I believe the temperature of deep space should be a far easier
means of trashcanning the Big Bang theory over a "shadow effect"
analysis.
I believe that with the Big Bang theory, the deep space should have a
temperature of somewhere between 20 degrees Kelvin to 50 degrees
Kelvin and not 3 degrees Kelvin.
And I believe, from DeBroglie's book about thermodynamics inside an
atom, that the temperature inside a hydrogen atom using the electron-
dot-cloud as the thermodynamic, that
the atomic interior temperature
of hydrogen is between 1 to 3 degrees Kelvin.
Now this is important and should make a separate post for this
temperature.

In summary, the Alabama researchers are assuming the Big Bang is true,
when it is not true. And if you do not assume the Big Bang, then you
no longer have a missing 3/4 shadow effect.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/