Marcus de Sautoy is a clueless LIAR.

Old October 21st 11, 12:25 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
OG

Default Marcus de Sautoy is a clueless LIAR.

On 20/10/2011 23:47, Androcles wrote:
wrote in message
| On 19/10/2011 21:26, Androcles wrote:
| De Sautoy claims GPS satellites have to be synchronized with clocks
| on the ground. That is absolute bull****, clocks in New York are five
| hours behind clock in London. My mobile phone does not have an
| atomic clock, yet it tells me where it is very accurately.
| De Sautoy claims to be a mathematician. He presents no evidence to
| support that ludicrous claim, de Sautoy the useless skinhead is one
| more lying Einstein dingleberry.
| BBC 2, 9:00 pm Oct 19th 2011.
|

| For those who are interested in the science behind this: -
|
| The clocks were artificially 'slowed' by about 39 microseconds/day

Totally irrelevant, the time in New York is artificially 'slowed' 5 hours
and the time in Mumbai is artificially 5 hours and 30 minutes fast.
This also applies to sundials which are artificially rotated to read
the wrong time by flat Earth ****wits like mighty dOG and de Sautoy.

For those interested in the science; you'll note that the poster here
talks about the time in New York being 'slowed' 5 hours. You will of
course recognise that what he should have said is that "it is offset (or
maybe retarded) by 5 hours". But he didn't use those terms because he
is ignorant, stupid and wrong.

We can tell he's stupid and wrong because he now produces a sentence
that is in two parts; the first being plain stupid: -

There is no relationship between ground time and GPS satellite time

and the second being wrong:-

and none is needed, de Sautoy is a lying ****wit.

I've no idea why he is ignorant.

Old October 21st 11, 03:05 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Androcles[_65_]

"OG" wrote in message
| On 20/10/2011 23:47, Androcles wrote:
| wrote in message
| | On 19/10/2011 21:26, Androcles wrote:
| | De Sautoy claims GPS satellites have to be synchronized with clocks
| | on the ground. That is absolute bull****, clocks in New York are
five
| | hours behind clock in London. My mobile phone does not have an
| | atomic clock, yet it tells me where it is very accurately.
| | De Sautoy claims to be a mathematician. He presents no evidence to
| | support that ludicrous claim, de Sautoy the useless skinhead is one
| | more lying Einstein dingleberry.
| | BBC 2, 9:00 pm Oct 19th 2011.
| |
| |
| |
| | For those who are interested in the science behind this: -
| |
| | The clocks were artificially 'slowed' by about 39 microseconds/day
|
| Totally irrelevant, the time in New York is artificially 'slowed' 5
hours
| and the time in Mumbai is artificially 5 hours and 30 minutes fast.
| This also applies to sundials which are artificially rotated to read
| the wrong time by flat Earth ****wits like mighty dOG and de Sautoy.
|
| For those interested in the science; you'll note that the poster here
| talks about the time in New York being 'slowed' 5 hours. You will of
| course recognise that what he should have said is that "it is offset (or
| maybe retarded) by 5 hours".

For those interested in reality,
the retard is Mighty dOG, it is quite impossible to divide a day
(a unit of time) into anything other than a fraction of the angle of
the Earth's rotation, by definition. A stopped clock shows the
right time twice a day, a slow clock shows the right time only
when its phase coincides with the phase of the Earth.
In other words it is 12:00:00.000000 pm only when the Sun is
due south at zenith. The phase of NewYork is 75 degrees
lagging behind London. Not withstanding the equation of time,
the right time is what a sundial reads. Bristol lags London by 10
minutes.
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/info/bristol-time.htm
It is impossible for Bristol to catch up.

GPS is a global POSITIONING system, not a ****ing clock.
It's constellation reports the POSITION of each satellite
and a common set of sequential numbers that are in one-to-one
correspondence to the reported position of each satellite.
If you want to know the time ask a policeman
The proper rhythmic time, ask a policeman
Every copper on the beat, yeh he's got rhythm in his feet
One step, two. step, three step, four step, rag time, jazz time swing,

We're always on the beat, the lads in blue are always on the beat.
We raise our batons and we raise our voices in song
To keep us cheery when we're swinging along,
We're always smart and neat, to see us passing gives the girls a treat
They all start waving and we wink a friendly eye,

Hear them whisper "Ain't she sweet" we can sweep them off their feet
Why do all the nursemaids say "Oh I think you police are marvelous"
Who's with cook on her half. day "My rhapsody in blue"

Why do all the convicts shout "I think you police are marvellous".
What is all this fuss about, well I'm not asking you
For the reason is plain let me tell you again.

We're always on the beat, you'll see us standing guard on every street
If things upset you there's no need to worry or frown
Ask a policeman and he won't let you down
For anyone you meet, is bound to tell you that we're hard to beat
We know the answers and we tell you one and all
If you're wandering up and down, we'll show you how to go to town
Because we're on the beat.

We're always on the beat, we're not allowed to stop and take a seat.
We keep on walking through the winter, summer and spring
Rain or sunshine well it don't mean a thing
We're always on our feet, we suffer agonies from cold and heat
But we don't grumble for our duty must be done
Though we may be full of aches we never have to ask for breaks
Because we're on the beat.

Old October 21st 11, 04:11 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
hanson

"Analdorcles" Headwort@masterHog... wrote:
-- "OG" wrote:

OG wrote:
snip 39 usec crap

"Analdorcles" wrote:
For the retard is Mighty dOG, it is quite impossible to see that
GPS is a global POSITIONING system, not a ****ing clock.
If you want to know the time ask a policeman [ and reciting
the lyrics of some pop-song about a cop on the beat]

hanson wrote:
.... ahahahaha.. but everbody knows that, John Parker....
That tripe of yours will not improve the quality of your
proletarian Folk Physics which you try to promulgate in
your posts... without success, no matter how bravely
you try to... AHAHAHAHA...

Now, Andro, can't you see the substandard quality of
your Folk Physics? If you can't do professional physics
then at least raise the quality of your proletarian Folk
physics. Don't be such an embarrassment tom yourself.

Keep on watching for my help in your upcoming posts.
You'll be glad you did, Andro. ... ahahaha... ahahahanson.

Old October 21st 11, 07:43 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Dirk Van de moortel[_3_]

wrote in message
[...]

Bad physics teacher and pain killer med induced madness.

Dirk Vdm

Bellevue Hospital vs. Marcus Little G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 2 December 7th 08 02:22 PM
Clueless in Italy Eric Chomko[_2_] History 18 January 23rd 08 10:13 PM
Telescope Clueless 7change.com Misc 3 January 25th 07 02:37 AM
News - Neiman Marcus holiday catalog offers sub-orbital space flight Rusty History 0 October 5th 06 05:50 AM
Marcus Lindroos' space pages 404? Mike Flugennock History 2 February 2nd 04 08:07 AM