Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old June 5th 09, 02:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

71 at 8am hit 87F at 5pm Another inch of rain today. Thunder storm had
small hail in it but no tornadoes touching down so far. I am still
staying with my tornado prediction. Lots of right conditions,but I will
admit predicting tornadoes comes under uncertainty. My son Ken sent me
a watch for my birthday and in Time mag Michelle Obama had her left hand
up to her face and there was my watch exactly right down to the same
band go figure. It is known she wears stuff that is not to expensive.
just a little trivia TreBert

Old June 5th 09, 06:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Jun 5, 6:23*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
71 at 8am hit 87F at 5pm *Another inch of rain today. Thunder storm had
small hail in it but no tornadoes touching down so far. I am still
staying with my tornado prediction. Lots of right conditions,but I will
admit predicting tornadoes comes under uncertainty.

Just after my last post yesterday when I reported "calm", all hell
broke loose! When I left Safeway, the sky looked dark and
threatening, and it felt extremely muggy! It's the kind of feeling
when you can tell there's lightning in the air! Spent an hour reading
about "Space and Time at Barnes and Noble. But when I left, it was
already raining, and my coat and umbrella were a mile away at the
storage facility! Then I saw the lightning flashes in the sky, and
heard the rumble of thunder! I took refuge in the Haggen store and
worked a crossword puzzle in the food court while the storm raged
outside! Then seizing an opportune pause in the rain, I dashed up to
my storage locker, ate some food, and left armed with coat and
umbrella.

Right now at 10 AM EDT it is 59F, cloudy, threatening more rain! Low
was 52, forecast high 74. Rain in the forecast! Sun should return
tomorrow.

*My son Ken sent me
a watch for my birthday and in Time mag Michelle Obama had her left hand
up to her face and there was my watch exactly right down to the same
band *go figure. It is known she wears stuff that is not to expensive.
just a little trivia * *TreBert

Wow! Your son stole a watch right off of the first lady's wrist?
Your son is good!

Dobule-A

Old June 6th 09, 02:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Jun 5, 10:28*am, Double-A wrote:
[...]

I think I understated the intensity of yesterday's thunderstorm!

"Trees and power lines fall to rain and wind storm!

A massive line of thunderstorms that stretched from the Pacific Ocean
to Idaho rotated in an arc across northwestern Oregon Thursday,
shutting highways, knocking down trees and cutting power to tens of
thousands.

The rain and hail flooded roads and spawned as-yet-unconfirmed reports
of tornadoes."

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index...s_fall_to.html

Right now at 6 PM it is 65F. They sky is still threatening, but it's
not warm and muggy like yesterday. Had a few showers throughout the
day.

Double-A