Perpetum dark matter dilemma, the theory of perpetual motion,non-radioactive anti-gravity, theory of mass energy, natural distribution ofweight and inertia (for highest Ph.D astronomers studying dark matter,cosmologists)

Old January 12th 08, 08:26 PM posted to sci.astro
gb[_3_]

Default Perpetum dark matter dilemma, the theory of perpetual motion,non-radioactive anti-gravity, theory of mass energy, natural distribution ofweight and inertia (for highest Ph.D astronomers studying dark matter,cosmologists)

I can't think it through, even though we are lot smarter in regards to
real world observations that all this rides on.

Zero momentum, local frames of references, motion of objects, carrying
momentum, zero slowing, but once weight "energy" is withdrawn, object
slows. There is always more energy that can be withdrawn from the
weight of an object in motion. But weight comes with it's momentum.
Where is the trick (for dark matter)?

The trick is in distribution and field theory. There are conditions
where one dimension has no limits and can outreach in infinity the
limited conditions of closed particles and mass, Einstein's world.

How fields are not bound to limits. Here is the example, one narrowing
a dimension to near zero, but never reach it, however bypassing simple
physical limitations. Einstein's world. Mastery of dimensions,
bypassing limits of through this first example on separating mass and
momentum:

1. The first experiment:

Take a thing that we step on and it turns our weight into mechanical
energy. The thing that we stand on is pressed 1 cm down, other than
that it may also tell us our weight, but not necessary, only that it
is set to move down slowly as we step on it, initiating a mechanical
process that makes energy, in say 1 second overall time.
It was calculated that a man's weight this way can produce 7 watts of
electricity from the weight of a man in 1 second, but this 7 watts is
a rough estimate, but let's use it. Every second we step with our
whole weight and produce a continuous 7 watts as long as a man with an
average weight keeps stepping on two of these mechanical weight
steppers, one foot, then the other, one second apart.

The theory is that this little stepper thing, say one foot by one foot
in dimension, a tile can stretch out, say like skis but remain one
foot wide. So by adding surface area to what we step on and a hard
structure, we can make that 1 centimeter that is pressed down be
reduced to 1 millimeter in vertical pressure by increasing the
stepper's size. The pressure is like a block, equal in all areas
vertically of the stepper, not flexible and the foot presses down in
it's center, and as it is not flexible the weight distributes below
these tight 'skis'.

So a very important element here is distribution and minimalization,
in this case of work that the feet need to perform while we are still
producing 7 watts and this is theoretically possible.

The weight can be mechanically extracted through a small space pressed
down a longer distance or a sturdy large area pressed down a little
distance, the mechanical energy of the weight can be extracted.

2. The second experiment:

The second experiment demonstrates that weight energy can be extracted
by three men pushing a car behind the car, energy extracted from the
car's weight, from below the rolling car by minimizing to near zero
the effect on it's momentum (effect in the speed of the car's
momentum). Physicists assume generally that if energy is extracted
from a moving car, that must result in the car's slowing. Based on the
first experiment by expanding the area that is pressed down out wide,
the area that sinks can become so small in obtaining a certain amount
of mechanical weight energy, that the car would slow based on it's
heavy weight and momentum very minimally, i.e. encountering 1
millimeter bumps only between each weight step. If the three men are
running as they are pushing the car, each weight step for the car can
last one second (as an example).

3. Proposition:

Since effect on speed and momentum can be minimized in a two
dimensional field to near zero while weight can be extracted, then
with the free motion and momentum of an object weight must arise.

This means that weight energy can be extracted from a moving body with
inertia (theoretically), and this also explains dark matter in the
vicinity of spiral galaxies. A natural distribution.