When Yellow turns Gray

Old October 14th 11, 06:20 PM posted to alt.comp.google,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.econ
hanson

Default When Yellow turns Gray

was TERRIBLE Nobel Prize for Accelerating Universe

"Tom Potter" wrote:
[edited for brevity]
China is doing a great job. I dare say that they are better
prepared for the 21st Century than any other nation.
It seems to me that the Chinese are just enjoying
the their greatly improved standard of living,
snip building roads, rail lines, subways, infrastructure
snip great advances in agriculture and aquaculture,
snip buy potatoes from Mongolia snip China grows
lots of rice in the south, snip they have an excess
of fish, shrimp,seaweed, etc. and America will not let
them sell it because it would undercut the American
producers. snip China is diverting a lot of water...

Contrast this with Israel,
which wastes so much water with swimming pools and
landscaping, that they have depleted all their supply,
and have not only stolen billions of dollars from their
neighbors, including Palestine, Syria, and Lebanon,
and in fact waged a war against Lebanon in an effort
to tap into the Litany River and steal more water.
Some years ago, Israeli Crooks built some green
houses in Gaza, & after they depleted all the ground
water, were pumping salt water in, etc, etc.

hanson wrote:
.... ahahaha.. yeah, yeah, yeah, ... about China, not IL
I wanna hear answers from you. So, to prompt you
Tom, this will make your heart sing. All that thievery
by the kikes from their poor neighbors has resulted
in poetic justice:
The Jews frustration NOT being able to exist on their
own abilities is now demonstrated by Jews themselves,
in 2011, when Jews finally took to the streets in Tel Aviv,
.... MILLIONS of'em, for months now, in what they call
"the Housing Protest", the "Social justice protest", the
"Cost of Living protest", "the Real Estate Protest","the
Tents Protest" & "the Middle Class Protest" & now on
12-Oct, == "Israeli doctors resign en mass"== papers
say... IOW, Jews themselves protest Jewish MO &
behavior, realizing that == Jewish **** DOES stink! ==

http://tinyurl.com/2011-protests-in-Israel... & it gets
even better: Fox News aired Rabbi Epstein's commercial
on 13-Oct-2011, wherein he begs for $50 from Xtians
http://tinyurl.com/Jews-beg-Christians-for-money
to feed poor Jews in Israel, where "Soup-kitchen lines
get long and longer" in a State where 26% live under
the poverty line. -- (26% maybe the 26% of Arab Jews
in Israel.. and the kikes want the Xtians to feed them.)
..... ahahahaha....

hanson wrote:
.... ahahahaha... Notwithstanding your factual, standard
railings against the kikes, the examples of your praise on
China can be seen daily on the english version of CCTV.

However, I haven't heard a word from you, what interests
me. Here is the question again: ...

------------ What do the --------------
Chinese Planners contemplate and say when their
--- "1 child per family" policy does mature? ---

It looks to me like that each one of these now little
single kids, when they become 40-50 years of age,
will have to take care of and support 2 to 4 geriatric
family members, plus a huge govt. bureaucracy.

That disproportionate population ratio will become
by mid-century, by all measures an unsustainable
burden, no matter what you said above in your praise.
What say you, POTTER?

Potter wrote:
(more Potter ideas about economic issues,
[edited for brevity] like
Even before the Industrial Revolution unions and guilds were
formed to maintain a monopoly of the jobs for the members.
And of course, government employees use the power
of government to maintain their jobs,and an
excessive share of the food and production of others.
A rational production system would survey the masses

to determine what they NEED and WANT, and then
allocate resources to PRODUCE the commodities,
and then develop the distribution system to
DISTRIBUTE the commodities. The most efficient
distribution system would eliminate advertising,
salesmen, stores, trade shows, and non-essentials,

When I was an entrepreneur, I tried to reward producers,
and put the heat on non-producers with the hope that
they would quit. My employees used to say:
"Potter is for the greedy, not the needy."
I must mention that Potter is for the "GREEDY PRODUCERS"
NOT the "GREEDY NON-PRODUCERS",
like most government employees, unions members and
most Wall Street manipulators.

The question is,
how to reward the producers
and motivate the lazy, who end up being "needy",
union members and government employees,
and control the GREEDY NON-PRODUCERS.

The bottom line is,
the world can produce more than is needed,
and the world can distribute what is produced.

hanson wrote:
Potter listen, the question and the bottom line
for what I asked you to opine about is very different
then what you say in your lengthy tripe.
Read my request above again and here I will
rephrase it for you:

In 30 years from now China's population being
then ***say/assume*** 1 billion people that will
consist of, due to its policy of 1 child per family:

300 million geriatrics being 70-80+ years old.
400 million seniors being 60-75 years old.
100 million kids being 1-20 year old.
200 million producers being 20-60 year old.

So, Tom,
(never mind the accuracy of the cited numbers)
how does 1 person feed himself AND support,
care & pay for 4 other persons that are just
consumers?

To take the heat off you (you being a guest of
but not criticizing theChinese government)
there is an analog in the West and specifically
in the US with the same problem of/for/about
social security, where we see and debate the
very same issue already, with no (re)solution in sight.

So, the current Chinese growth spurt reminds
me of the US in the 60s.. and look at the situation
here now!.... The looming Chinese crash will be
far worse then what is happening to the West now,
simply because China's population is far larger. So,
///// WHAT do the Chinese planners do
///// to prevent there what happens here?

Potter, tell me NOT YOUR opinions but tell me
what do the Chinese offcials say & do to prevent
what is happening here?

Potter wrote:
but GREEDY NON-PRODUCERS in the world
, in government, media, unions, and finance
have preventing the world from implementing
a better reward and punishment system,not only in the production and
distribution of commodities,
but in the punishment for their errors, omissions and crimes.

The Jean Valjeans get overly severe punishment
and kikes like the Madoffs and the Strauss-Kahns
are praised and glorified and usually get away with their crimes.
http://news.yahoo.com/french-sex-ass...142758611.html

Without going into detail, governments should focus on
setting up reward systems for people who make contributions,
and should eliminate the no bid contracts and such,

and no one should be allowed to have a career job
in government or in any position where they can greatly affect the
flow of resources and the distribution of commodities
and information, as they will eventfully game the system.

It has been said the "Power corrupts"
but it is my observation that "Job security corrupts".

--
Tom Potter
-----------------

Old October 15th 11, 02:42 AM posted to alt.comp.google,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.econ
Tom Potter[_4_]

Potter wrote:
[...]

As I indicated,
it WAS and IS easy to produce and distribute commodities,
and there is an oversupply of eager, young, strong bodies
to do all the heavy lifting that needs to be done.
( If only given the chance by government, unions, and finance manipulators.)

The problem is
what to do about the helpless young
and the weak "Grays"?

China already has a cultural system in place to
handle those problems.

"Grays" retire early and take care of,
and educate the "helpless young".

Every morning, all over China,
the "young strong bodies" are up early and off to work,

and about 10:00 AM, the "Grays", male and female,
come out with the "helpless young"
showing them around, pointing to things and teaching them,

and the "Grays" who have no "helpless young" to educate,
dance, exercise, and play Chinese Chess and cards all day.

The following URLs make this point.

http://www.jux.com/surround/global/u...uarks/~www53#e

http://photobucket.com/china-scenes

Also take a look at the URL below
which features over 100 great pictures of Chinese Kids,
that I recently uploaded.

http://photobucket.com/chinesekids

This web site below is much prettier,
but does not have as many pictures.

Old October 15th 11, 05:26 PM posted to alt.comp.google,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.econ
hanson

Tom Potter wrote:
[...]

hanson wrote:
Thanks Potter. I hope that your theory will bring
the results that you do expect, but I have doubts!

The scenario you painted and the photographs
remind me of the commercial TV Ads which are
paid for by Hospitals and Pill makers. To promote
their meds and services, they all show in their ads
blissful people (young & or old) in idyllic surroundings.
Self-con, rational hope or greed? You tell me.
Take care, Potter.

--
Tom Potter
-----------------

Old October 16th 11, 12:59 PM posted to alt.comp.google,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.econ
Tom Potter[_4_]

"hanson" wrote in message

hanson wrote:
Thanks Potter. I hope that your theory will bring
the results that you do expect, but I have doubts!

The scenario you painted and the photographs
remind me of the commercial TV Ads which are
paid for by Hospitals and Pill makers. To promote
their meds and services, they all show in their ads
blissful people (young & or old) in idyllic surroundings.
Self-con, rational hope or greed? You tell me.
Take care, Potter.

--
Tom Potter

Marshall McLuhan said:
"The medium the massage."

and I suggest that as ads, speeches, sermons and laws
are intended to motivate people to do certain things
and avoid certain things,

*************
one has to take the motivation of the masseuse into account
when reacting to the "massage".
*************

For example, when a good looking Chinese masseuse
gets too friendly with my private parts,
I have to RATIONALLY consider if she is
after my body or my wallet.

If one does not delude themselves
and allow their conditioning, personal prejudices and wishes
to impend upon their evaluation,
it is pretty easy to evaluate the motivation of a masseuse.

You (hanson), like me,
are trying to educate folks
to consider if the massage is worth the cost.

--
Tom Potter
-----------------

Old October 16th 11, 08:26 PM posted to alt.comp.google,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.econ
Chris Richardson

On Sun, 16 Oct 2011 19:59:41 +0800, Tom "**** Pot" Potter wrote:

For example, when a good looking Chinese masseuse
gets too friendly with my private parts,
I have to RATIONALLY consider if she is
after my body or my wallet.

Well, she certainly isn't after your brains.

Old October 17th 11, 02:54 AM posted to alt.comp.google,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.econ
hanson

"Tom Potter" wrote:
-- The Shiksah "Chris Richardson" wrote:
---- "hanson" wrote:

"Tom Potter" wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/Tom-Potter-on-Chinas-Future

hanson wrote:
Thanks Potter. I hope that your theory will bring
the results that you do expect, but I have doubts!

The scenario you painted and the photographs
remind me of the commercial TV Ads which are
paid for by Hospitals and Pill makers. To promote
their meds and services, they all show in their ads
blissful people (young & or old) in idyllic surroundings.
Self-con, rational hope or greed? You tell me.
Take care, Potter.

Tom Potter wrote
Marshall McLuhan said:
"The medium the massage."
and I suggest that as ads, speeches, sermons
and laws are intended to motivate people to do
certain things and avoid certain things,
*************
one has to take the motivation of the masseuse
into account when reacting to the "massage".
*************
For example, when a good looking Chinese
masseuse gets too friendly with my private parts,
I have to RATIONALLY consider if she is
after my body or my wallet.

If one does not delude themselves and allow their
conditioning, personal prejudices and wishes to
impend upon their evaluation, it is pretty easy to
evaluate the motivation of a masseuse.

Shiksah "Chris Richardson" wrote:
Well, "**** Pot" Potter, she certainly isn't after your brains.

hanson wrote:
..... ahahahaha... What a give-away!... Yenter Chris dropped
the panties & voila: There's Shiksa Yenta Christina, strutting
her clit in full bloom.... Thanks for the laughs. You can
pull'em up & girdle-in again, Chrissie... ahahahaha....

Potter wrote:
You (hanson), like me, are trying to educate folks
to consider if the massage is worth the cost.

hanson worte:
Me, educate... anybody?... ahahahaha... Neehh!
I love the masses with a deep passion. These
are the gentle people, who when offered a
chance for a job with a decent wage, make
you a ton of money and wish you well with/for
you doing/having it.... because,
they KNOW ****en-a-well, that one doesn't sleep
better in a gold plated bed, and that caviar is
only an acquired snob taste... which makes you,
as the employer, simply acting as the "bank for
them".. you actually doing work for them whether
you like it or not.

The masses and the masseuses have it made,
Hands down.. and no pun intended... ahahaha...
thanks for the laughs, Tom,... ahahahahahanson

--
Tom Potter
-----------------

Old October 18th 11, 04:20 AM posted to alt.comp.google,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.econ
Tom Potter[_4_]

Potter wrote:
You (hanson), like me, are trying to educate folks
to consider if the massage is worth the cost.

hanson worte:
Me, educate... anybody?... ahahahaha... Neehh!
I love the masses with a deep passion. These
are the gentle people, who when offered a
chance for a job with a decent wage, make
you a ton of money and wish you well with/for
you doing/having it.... because, they KNOW ****en-a-well, that one doesn't
sleep better in a gold plated bed, and that caviar is only an acquired
snob taste... which makes you,
as the employer, simply acting as the "bank for them".. you actually doing
work for them whether you like it or not.

The masses and the masseuses have it made,
Hands down.. and no pun intended... ahahaha...
thanks for the laughs, Tom,... ahahahahahanson

--
Tom Potter

Considering that there is almost always an over supply
of government employees, unemployed people,
laborers, technicians, engineers, PhDs,
office personnel, Wall Street manipulators, etc.

one has to wonder why governments
don't make laws to create salesmen and entrepreneurs
when there are many unemployed or underemployer.

When entrepreneurs dominate,
they create more jobs than can be filled,
and have to compete for employees.

or export skilled workers
and as the early auto companies had to do,
entice laborers to migrate to America.

As far as I can see,
there has rarely, if ever, been an over supply of
entrepreneurs in any society.

Although most American think that China is a
Communist nation, they are the most competitive, free market
nation in the world.

China began to boom, after
the Chinese government began to promote the slogan:
"It is glorious to be rich.",
and encourage citizens to be entrepreneurs.

American government policy encourages people
to get a government job, go on welfare,
take college courses that waste time, money and minds,
engage in counter-productive ventures and wars
financed by the government, etc.

IBM used to move technical personnel into sales
when the economy was bad, and the worst salesmen
back into technical jobs when the salesmen
( Like Ross Perot ) got more business.

Perot ran against Bush
because he understood that Bush was creating
a "Giant Sucking Sound"
that would "suck" jobs and money out of America.

And of course, Clinton and Bush II
turned up the volume on the "Giant Sucking Sound"
that was "sucking" jobs and money out of America.

Of course FDR created the biggest "Giant Sucking Sound"
when he took America off the gold standard,
and allowed International Jews to drain all the gold from America.

With friends like FDR and the Bushes,
who needs enemies?

--
Tom Potter