On the origin of gravity, torsion and inertia in a nutshell

Old May 19th 07, 03:04 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.particle,sci.physics.relativity,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro
Jack Sarfatti

Default On the origin of gravity, torsion and inertia in a nutshell

Author: Jack Sarfatti
Subject: My truly original discovery

is my M-Matrix of non-closed 1 forms from the coherent vacuum Goldstone
phases of the post-inflation field from which the warped Einstein-Cartan
tetrad 1-forms and the spin-connection 1-forms simply emerge in much the
same way as does the superfluid velocity field v = (h/m)Grad(Phase).

A^a = M^a^a tetrad 1-forms

S^a^b = M^[a,b] = - S^b^a spin-connection 1-forms

M^a^b = Theta^a/\dPhi^b - dTheta^a/\Phi^b

{Theta^a} & {Phi^b} are 2 Lorentz group 4-vectors of coherent vacuum
Goldstone phase 0-forms from 9 real Higgs scalar fields.

e^a = I^a + @A^a

@ = (Lp^2/\zpf)^1/3

Lp^2 = hG/c^3

ds^2 = guvdx^udx^v = e^aea

T^a = de^a + S^ac/\e^c = torsion field 2-form

R^a^b = dS^a^b + S^ac/\S^cb = curvature field 2-form

Also, my apparently original recognition that quantum gravity is
renormalizable at the "square root" tetrad field level where it is
essentially a spin 1 Yang-Mills quantum field theory! Spin 2 is a
composite structure from entangled pairs of spin 1 tetrad quanta. There
are also spin 1 and spin 0 quantum corrections absent in the "classical"
(i.e. macro-quantum ODLRO c-number) part of the theory.

Old May 19th 07, 04:36 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.particle,sci.physics.relativity,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro
gb6726

Author: Jack Sarfatti

[...]

Gravity is static energy in the nothingness of space, static energy
that
has weight. The property. Near a black hole gravity transforms into
electrons.

e=mc2

Old May 19th 07, 04:48 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.particle,sci.physics.relativity,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro
gb6726

Gravity. Static energy with weight. As static energy it can be
perceived as a force.
How does it relate to electrons? Why does a gravitational field turn
into electrons?
Gravity is really radiation. There is nothing in space. So in such
conditions when
static energy arises as gravity with weight, it radiates. The only
similar radiation
we know is CMBR. When this radiation is submitted to heavy conditions,
the result
is pure energy or electrons. If we can reverse electrons, basically
splitting something
into nothingness or into radiation we perceive as a fundamental
particle, we generate
a gravity, or dark matter that has weight, but that weight radiates
away. It is possible
to use radiation against electrons to break them into dark matter and
build anti-gravity.
The energy of gravity corresponds with weight. No more energy is
needed to lift a person
into air than a few horsepowers or a few thousand watts, given we can
split electrons
which currently are considered a fundamental particle. Electrons
encapsulate gravitons
or dark matter.

Old May 19th 07, 04:50 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.particle,sci.physics.relativity,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro
gb6726

I am Superman.

Old May 19th 07, 05:04 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.particle,sci.physics.relativity,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro
gb6726

Author: Jack Sarfatti

[...]

So what does it mean near black holes gravity transforms into
electrons?
All gravity near a black hole transforms into electrons, and we see
jets emitted by some galactic centers. The theory claims that
it is the black hole that spins off the electron jets, but that all
gravity
in a black hole turns into electrons. A black hole is highly charged,
apparently. Electrons produce a lot of light. Heat wants to escape.

From further gravitational compression, electrons turn into

electromagnetism.
No excess gravity.

Old May 19th 07, 05:13 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.particle,sci.physics.relativity,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro
gb6726

Author: Jack Sarfatti

[...]

from further gravitational compression, electrons turn into
electromagnetism.
No excess gravity.

So why is there a super quantity of mass detected in the center of
our spiral galaxy?

Dark matter is captured by the spiral arms, like a paper a spiral
galaxy rotates from outer winds in space. Dark matter is inerted
inwards the galaxy and enters the barred central region where
dark energy spins everything out of control. Our spiral galaxy is
a barred galaxy. A large volume of dark matter is swallowed and
continuously converts into light. First dark matter condenses into
electrons, then into light and shone off in two polar directions from
a swirling center that is perceived as a black hole.

A scientist in the past years announced that after five years of
analyzing the X-Rays of the core of a galaxy where scientists
believed they should locate a massive black hole, he found no
X-Rays indicating a black hole there. The magnetic fields of the
electron jets also were shaped differently in reported analysis
than modeled by black hole theories.

What do you want to know?

Old May 19th 07, 05:21 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.particle,sci.physics.relativity,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro
gb6726

Author: Jack Sarfatti

[...]

Oh, the origin of gravity. When many particles unite, a static
distortion
arises. This static distortion has a mass, rather weight.

Old May 19th 07, 05:54 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.particle,sci.physics.relativity,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro
gb6726

I am Superman.

I can walk on a river, fly like Jesus. But maybe something is missing.
I only found cure to Alzheimers, but not to cancer and other things.
But I am still young. I shall arive.

Old May 19th 07, 06:02 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.particle,sci.physics.relativity,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro
gb6726

I am Superman.

I can walk on a river, fly like Jesus. But maybe something is missing.
I only found cure to Alzheimers, but not to cancer and other things.
But I am still young. I shall arive.

I will bring free energy, they say Earth has 5 years to solve global
warming
or face catastrophic consequences. I will bring a perpetual motion
device,
revolutionize all energy means. All evil curses will run away.
Humanity
will be restored. But it is a promise most disbelieve in.

Old May 19th 07, 06:16 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.particle,sci.physics.relativity,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro
gb6726

On May 18, 11:02 pm, gb6726 wrote:
I am Superman.

I can walk on a river, fly like Jesus. But maybe something is missing.
I only found cure to Alzheimers, but not to cancer and other things.
But I am still young. I shall arive.

I will bring free energy, they say Earth has 5 years to solve global
warming
or face catastrophic consequences. I will bring a perpetual motion
device,
revolutionize all energy means. All evil curses will run away.
Humanity
will be restored. But it is a promise most disbelieve in.

Gravity. Pendulum. A weight that hangs motionlessly on a line.
But twist that line with a gentle move, and weight to see that
same motion repeated by a giant object. There is no need to
rush. What matters is that you applied a child's force to twist
the line at the top, and the object will follow. A small force
transforms into a large one.turn the top of the line twice, and
in time the heavy object below will turn almost four times,
then back again. Applying little strenth to turn an affixiated
line can make a very large object hanging on it move. Lift
the heavy object a bit, twist the line around 2000 times,
let the object down. For an hour it will rotate on it's own.
Energy can be collected from the motion of the large object.
It is a myracle, no laws of physics were broken, we are
applying and using brain and not witchcraft. Do we need
all the laws of physics or see reality? Why is science
weaker than a human brain? Why do scientists go crazy
from the simplest tricks in the Universe? Sublimination,
stereotypes, stigma, always referring to the textbooks.
With a finger I can make a many ton object move. Tortion.
Inertia. Energy.