Am I better than an Einstien ??????

Old August 1st 06, 07:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default Am I better than an Einstien ??????;

Really? My eyeballs don't need any electricity either, BEERTbrain!
Your detector can't be fooled? I doubt it!

Saul Levy

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 16:38:33 -0400, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

Saul Radios use electricity. My detector needs no energy,and can be both
seen and heard. You might be picking up the static of a car
engine,or a house appliance. My lightning detector can't be fooled.
Bert

Old August 5th 06, 06:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Am I better than God ?????

Well we both wrote a novel "his was the Bible" Mine was "Stepping
Stones" Both were sci-fiction. God's was "hocus pocus" mine was based on
"good science" God book had no enjoyable chapters on sex being fun.
Mine had lots of chapters devoted to sex in its Freudian light. My book
creates a universe from the big bang. God snapped his fingers. Reality
is God had no sense of humor,and I have a great sense of humor. God has
never been seen or heard from. I have been heard all over the world
being virtual,and can even pat you on the back in the physical macro
world. God is a fake and I am real Go figure Bert

Old August 5th 06, 07:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Saul (the half wit) You doubt that my lightning detector works(needs no
batteries.) is the reason you are a half wit. When in doubt seek the
answer. You are to dumb to know the answer and to stupid to understand
the answer anyway It fits Once a "dummy" always a "dummy" Bert

Old August 6th 06, 12:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Yeah, you're a REAL fake, BEERTbrain! Sounds like a sex-starved freak
to me!

You still can't tell real science from your constant blatherings!

There is no outright sex in bibles simply because sexual creatures
have figured it out all by themselves! Who needs the sick morality
that a bible would have about sex? Don't do this. Don't do that. It
would be nauseating!

Saul Levy

Old August 6th 06, 12:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

How can I ever say anything good about your constant blatherings,
BEERTbrain, when you NEVER give any details? Prove it works you
stupid old fool!

Saul Levy

Old August 9th 06, 03:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Einstein

Stop lying about me !!

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" skrev i en meddelelse
Einstein could not cook as good as me. I just ate a frying pan mushroom
pizza with anchovies in less than 3 minutes. Bert

Old August 9th 06, 05:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

Einstein wrote:
Stop lying about me !!

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" skrev i en meddelelse
Einstein could not cook as good as me. I just ate a frying pan mushroom
pizza with anchovies in less than 3 minutes. Bert

Dr. Einstein, Sir,

How are you coming on that Unified Field Theory?

Any progress in the last 50 years?

Double-A

Old August 9th 06, 05:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

Einstein wrote:
Stop lying about me !!

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" skrev i en meddelelse
Einstein could not cook as good as me. I just ate a frying pan

mushroom
pizza with anchovies in less than 3 minutes. Bert

Dr. Einstein, Sir,

How are you coming on that Unified Field Theory?

Any progress in the last 50 years?

Double-A

D-A, wasn't one of the two really smart ??
Can't remember if it was Beeeeert or Albert, though.

Old August 9th 06, 06:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Einstien Stop lying about God,for reality is "craps " was his favorite
game Bert

Old August 9th 06, 06:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Einstien Stop lying about God,for reality is "craps " was his favorite
game Bert

I that why life is so crappy?

Double-A